Cowboys vs Saints: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Should be on iHeart. 105.3 Dallas

Brilliant. (/Sarcasm)

They (IHeart/TuneIn) black all out 105.3FM KRLD-FM online streams for all Cowboys games because 'Jerruh.

I was hoping for a radio station that I hadn't tried that is local to Austin, before I finish scrolling through ALL of them.

2 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Brilliant. (/Sarcasm)

They (IHeart/TuneIn) black all out 105.3FM KRLD-FM online streams for all Cowboys games because 'Jerruh.

I was hoping for a radio station that I hadn't tried that is local to Austin, before I finish scrolling through ALL of them.

Not jerruh in particular. It’s an nfl thing. 

9 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Brilliant. (/Sarcasm)

because NFL, it ain't just Jerry. That's all teams that you gotta shell out the dollars to get on the stream. 

they called it on Looney.  I rewatched the play and even Looney doesn't hold.  the guy goes inside of him and doesn't even have a chance to make a play.   its so fucking comical how we get called for phantom holds all the time.  so many egregious holds against us go uncalled.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

they called it on Looney.  I rewatched the play and even Looney doesn't hold.  the guy goes inside of him and doesn't even have a chance to make a play.   its so fucking comical how we get called for phantom holds all the time.  so many egregious holds against us go uncalled.

Should be a challengable play.