Official Surly - Big 12 Championship Game Thread - TX/OU II

Vertigo

Besides the idiotic coaching and piss poor play calling for some of our drives, I'm not sure you can argue with someone crying about the refs.

Texas has been penalized 8 times for 78 yards.  All at big points in the game.
OU has 2 for 15 yards.  And I believe at least one happened on one of the Texas Punts, and was basically meaningless.
Both happened on punts. Offsides on the 1st punt then block in the back on the 2nd.

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

This defense has no balls or heart. Way to let them go down the field in 40 seconds. Like we haven’t seen that before with a Orlando defense.

I disagree. The defense played great this half. The offense let them down. OU should never have had that last possession.

Edited by Valmy77

Just now, Drew said:

Besides the idiotic coaching and piss poor play calling for some of our drives, I'm not sure you can argue with someone crying about the refs.

Texas has been penalized 8 times for 78 yards.  All at big points in the game.

OU has 2 for 15 yards.  And I believe at least one happened on one of the Texas Punts, and was basically meaningless.

the non false start.  the driving killing soft PI.  

they had a PI on a catch by CJ which of course the refs will count.  if they don't call holding on OU their offense is pretty hard to stop.  Tom needs to be on their ass about it.

Just now, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

All you bitches that are rolling over and giving up can fuck off. This game ain't over and texas is still by far the more physical team. So either you quit acting like a bitch or you might as well put on a different color shirt cause we got no room for that shit around here.

Offense needs to start acting like it. Getting fucking abused on the OL 

1 minute ago, EuroHorn said:

As bad as their defense is, they’ve forced us to punt three times.  We aren’t winning this even if we force them to kick fgs 

this guy gets it. game flipped when our offense went to sleep. you can't waste possessions against this team. the trick play was the dumbest play of the first half.

2 minutes ago, Thujone said:

Someone want to explain why we are getting no pass rush? 

Because they're not rushing the passer.  They got a 3 man line that isn't doing it, and scared shitless to blitz.

Plus they're playing so deep even before the snap that they have plenty of time to dump it off for firsts if they want.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Just a cavalcade of stupidity from this team..... From coaching, to a shitty punter, to Hager, to Orlando's defensive play calls.  

yeah, my bad thinking we were the better team. Not with the coaching and play calling. We had advantages that we didn't capitalize on and we didn't execute when we needed to. We need to climb back into this and nut it out.