Proud of this team.

Ghost of Shag

Herman keeps saying this team has over achieved but they ended up where I expected them to.  The Big 12 was terrible this year and ou is not that good either.  Bama, Clemson, UGA will butt fuck ou.  This should be our floor from here on out... competing for the Big 12.  I think we make our run the next two years.  Herman needs to do his part and get rid of certain staff members and bring in some elite guys.  We're at the top of recruiting every year.  Seems our culture is finally instilled.  Now we need to take the next step this off season.  

Proud of this team for fighting and never giving up.  

Edited by victory88

6 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Great year.  Hopefully we get the sugar bowl.  We all knew it would be hard to beat OU twice.  The shocking thing is the lopsided officiating but we can’t do shit about it.  Hook ‘em.

nothing at all shocking about that

6 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

They’re definitely building. Win 10 or 11 next year and then it could be go time, I think. 

Lots of things to fix but Herman did fix a ton last off-season. I worry about our WR corps next year though

Maybe they come back for unfinished business.

This game just felt like a cowboys playoff game against Green Bay. Get so close and then get fucked by poor execution, penalties, and excellent quarterback play by the opposition (I hated typing that but it’s the truth). 

I’m not confident going into the future. We have systematic issues in all three phases of the game that have to be ironed out. Sam had a good season, but nothing is guaranteed. 

Honestly, we should expect more and should have won the conference this year. I should be happy about the Sugar Bowl, but it’s too hallow of a game without a conference championship preceding it. 

Just now, Blanton said:

This game just felt like a cowboys playoff game against Green Bay. Get so close and then get fucked by poor execution, penalties, and excellent quarterback play by the opposition (I hated typing that but it’s the truth). 

I’m not confident going into the future. We have systematic issues in all three phases of the game that have to be ironed out. Sam had a good season, but nothing is guaranteed. 

Honestly, we should expect more and should have won the conference this year. I should be happy about the Sugar Bowl, but it’s too hallow of a game without a conference championship preceding it. 

I hate every part of what you just said.  

5 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

This. Go suck a cock with your moral victories and everyone gets a participation ribbon bullshit. We got fucked 

You’re a faget.

We played above our heads most of the year. This is the year we turned the corner. This team will look back and know they laid the foundation for the great things to come.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blanton said:

You seem like a fun and upbeat person to spend time around

2 minutes ago, Blanton said:

And you are a fucking idiot.

3 minutes ago, Blanton said:

I thought we actually played decent against Murray compared to the rest of the conference. OU's defense actually played a good game against the run. Something they didn't do in October. 

5 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

I thought we actually played decent against Murray compared to the rest of the conference. OU's defense actually played a good game against the run. Something they didn't do in October. 

Yep. Overall we had a good performance against Kyler, but he just made the right plays at the right time to extend drives.

I would be happy about this season normally. I just watched our primary rival win its 12th conference championship (against us nonetheless). Makes me sick to my stomach. 

Well I guess that’s what fandom is about. 

This season was fun. It’s been a beating the last 6 or so seasons.  I’m not sure where next year goes, but our lines have to get better. Herman needs to hit the transfer and graduate transfer market. There are a lot of good things with this team. Just need to shore up the weak areas.