GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK

Fondren & Main

15 minutes ago, Blanton said:

Fucking delusional piece of shit. Their program has one national championship in spite of numerous inherent advantages and it took arguably the greatest college football player of all time to accomplish it (sounds familiar FML). 

The greatest college football player of all time is VY.

• Like 5

Get ready for the "well Texas only won because Georgia didn't care/wasn't trying" BS excuse train if the Longhorns win.
Side note: Any draft eligible players from either team that are liable to sit this one out? 
It's the secsecsec calling card in bowl games.

Win: because sec
Lose: we didnt care

34 minutes ago, TexasCPA said:

Georgia, poverty team in a poverty state.  What the hell is there even to do there? Houston high schools probably are better academic institutions.

Don't be an aggy. Atlanta is an economic machine and the pop-music capital of the world right now. Not everyone there is a T-shirt UGA fan.

Georgia academically is top 5 in the SEC - easily.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Limp Brisket said:

Yep OU beat Bama a few (7-8?) years ago in the Sugar and Bama fans stated they didn’t want to be there.  That will be the excuse here should Texas win.  We didn’t get their “all” etc, blah blah blah.  

It was almost 5 years ago. Bama scored on a long pass play their first drive and the QB sprinted about 50 or 60 yards to celebrate with the WR in the endzone. Bama's sideline was amped. I still recall some poster on the shag game thread saying "remember that scene in case bama says they didn't care about the game if they lose". 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Don't be an aggy. Atlanta is an economic machine and the pop-music capital of the world right now. Not everyone there is a T-shirt UGA fan.

Georgia academically is top 5 in the SEC - easily.

Pop music? If anything it's known for rap and NYC probably has it beat at the moment in that genre. 

Just now, Helobious said:

Pop music? If anything it's known for rap and NYC probably has it beat at the moment in that genre. 

Pop music is all rap right now. And no NYC doesn't. Not even close. The entire sound of what is on pop radio right now came out of Atlanta.

Don't feel like having this debate, though. You are welcome to research on your own.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Pop music is all rap right now. And no NYC doesn't. Not even close. The entire sound of what is on pop radio right now came out of Atlanta.

Don't feel like having this debate, though. You are welcome to research on your own.

You're right to not feel like debating it, because that's one of the most incorrect opinions I've ever seen in my life. No surprise that it was you who spouted it. Sheck Wes easily had the hottest song of 2018. And if you want to talk numbers no one from Atlanta is beating Cardi or 6ix9ine at the moment. 

Craig Curry fucking up that punt return remains one of the five worst sports moments of my life 30-whatever years later. And how nobody saw Akers trying to call a TO on that other huge play. I can't remember if we were on D or O, but I remember Akers flashing the TO sign on the sideline and something terrible happened because none of the zebras saw him. 

That Gorgia team is about to walk itself into a dark alley gang rape and they"ll find themselves in the hospital getting stitches in their assholes before they realize what happened to them....

They are going to come out riding that ESPN secsecsec hype expecting Texas to fall over in fear and awe of the sec, just to get kicked in the mouth... 

These pussies are going to unravel in the first half when they can"t run at will but are getting gashed steadily by our backs and Sam because CJ and LJH are playing possessed...  it won"t even matter when our defense goes into dead mode  the second half, because those dogs will have already been put down by then...

Texas is weak... bwahhahaha...   keep living in that SECSECSEC fairytale land for now and enjoy it becuse the Longhorns are coming to burn your shit down...

All your base are belong to us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

You're right to not feel like debating it, because that's one of the most incorrect opinions I've ever seen in my life. No surprise that it was you who spouted it. Sheck Wes easily had the hottest song of 2018. And if you want to talk numbers no one from Atlanta is beating Cardi or 6ix9ine at the moment. 

I'm talking influence. Numbers are only part of the equation. Cardi and 6ix9ine aren't putting up numbers by returning to NY's hiphop roots. They are putting up numbers with Atlanta trap.

But whatever, you make it a point to disagree with everything I say on here. You're one step above a troll.

That Gorgia team is about to walk itself into a dark alley gang rape and they"ll find themselves in the hospital getting stitches in their assholes before they realize what happened to them....
They are going to come out riding that ESPN secsecsec hype expecting Texas to fall over in fear and awe of the sec, just to get kicked in the mouth... 
These pussies are going to unravel in the first half when they can"t run at will but are getting gashed steadily by our backs and Sam because CJ and LJH are playing possessed...  it won"t even matter when our defense goes into dead mode  the second half, because those dogs will have already been put down by then...
Texas is weak... bwahhahaha...   keep living in that SECSECSEC fairytale land for now and enjoy it becuse the Longhorns are coming to burn your shit down...
All your base are belong to us.

preach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, sushihorn said:

If they're expecting wet tissue paper for defense based on OU, then UGa is going be be in for a truly nasty surprise.

Texas’ defense certainly hasn’t been world beating this season. The difference between the Big 12 and the SEC is about 8 offenses with a pulse. This defense plays significantly better against teams with a QB that isn’t a running threat and more of a pro-style offense. 

All of these things point to UGA being surprised at what they get. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Istian said:

Texas’ defense certainly hasn’t been world beating this season. The difference between the Big 12 and the SEC is about 8 offenses with a pulse. This defense plays significantly better against teams with a QB that isn’t a running threat and more of a pro-style offense. 

All of these things point to UGA being surprised at what they get. 

All true.  Spread teams have moved the ball and scored on the defense.  Pro style offenses have been held much below their season averages.  See USC and ISU.