Jump to content

GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK


Fondren & Main

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Nice to see aggy working their betters' shafts. Wonder why he's posting about this game and not their THRILLING matchup with NC State in the Taxslayor Gator Bowl.

I was gonna say, that absolutely reads like it came from TexAgs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Bevo Num1 said:

Why the fuck do they spell it "Dawgs"? That's more letters then the correct spelling. When I read it, I imagine someone from WWE saying it.

Same reason they pronounce Houston as House-ton

Or Martinez as Mart-tin-ez. They couldn’t find a hooked on phonics CD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Gotta love "top 5 academic schools in the SEC".  OK.  Let's see . . . Vandy, UF, and there's 2 more on that remaining list of spares?

Regarding Texas players sitting out:  color me very surprised if Kris Boyd takes the field.  

Not that it matters, but Georgia is ranked higher than Texas in the US News rankings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Not that it matters, but Georgia is ranked higher than Texas in the US News rankings.

My point was that UGA is surely higher up in the SEC than just "top 5".  

I also don't think for a moment it's better than UT, regardless of what the goofy list says.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2018 at 9:09 PM, Fondren & Main said:

Fuck those pieces of shit.  This is for Craig Curry!  No piece of shit Big 12 refs for this one either.  Fuck the SEC AND FUCK GEORGIA!

Of course Georgia can suck your dick. And they'll do it very well. 

The only problem is, towards the very end they'll choke on your dick and vomit all over themselves before you cum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2018 at 7:08 PM, Sbbruin said:

Having attended the Rose Bowl last year, not sure which fan base was fatter, Georgia or OU.  It was close, but my god, there was a lot of excess lard.

It's funny, I-35 is the "tilting point" where to the east heading to Georgia, people become "thicker", where to the west heading to California people become "athletic"...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

That 83 defense was one of the best I've seen.

Yep I was at that game and if I remember correctly the team won that year by low scores. Was that the year we beat the pony express in Texas stadium by a very low score also? Was there also but I’m too drunk to look it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was wondering what the "10 to 9" comment on another thread meant, lol. UGA has always been a nasty fan base. 
You wouldn't believe what they said about Bryant when he died. 
Bryant was a fucking loser that ran away screaming like a little girl. DKR was a better coach.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't be an aggy. Atlanta is an economic machine and the pop-music capital of the world right now. Not everyone there is a T-shirt UGA fan.
Georgia academically is top 5 in the SEC - easily.
Shitlanta sucks. Hartsfield sucks ass. Racetrack has better hot dogs than that Varsity shithole. Although the aggy that was in the place had a saw and looked very bewildered.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
On 12/2/2018 at 6:54 PM, ztejas said:
Don't be an aggy. Atlanta is an economic machine and the pop-music capital of the world right now. Not everyone there is a T-shirt UGA fan.
Georgia academically is top 5 in the SEC - easily.

Shitlanta sucks. Hartsfield sucks ass. Racetrack has better hot dogs than that Varsity shithole. Although the aggy that was in the place had a saw and looked very bewildered.

Strange take on Atlanta from an Austin guy? I travel between the two cities frequently. And the similarities between Austin and the rest of the demographic of Texas. Very much resembles Atlanta and the demographics of the rest of Georgia. Almost twin sons of different mothers. You must have had a much different experience?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2018 at 10:12 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Gotta love "top 5 academic schools in the SEC".  OK.  Let's see . . . Vandy, UF, and there's 2 more on that remaining list of spares?

Regarding Texas players sitting out:  color me very surprised if Kris Boyd takes the field.  

Yeah that part was more tongue-in-cheek. 

It's still an above-average state school though. Not like attending OleMiss or Arky. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Strange take on Atlanta from an Austin guy? I travel between the two cities frequently. And the similarities between Austin and the rest of the demographic of Texas. Very much resembles Atlanta and the demographics of the rest of Georgia. Almost twin sons of different mothers. You must have had a much different experience?

Atlanta has more than triple the violent crime rate of Austin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Dilligas said:

Yep I was at that game and if I remember correctly the team won that year by low scores. Was that the year we beat the pony express in Texas stadium by a very low score also? Was there also but I’m too drunk to look it up.

Yeah, Texas beat SMU by a field goal at Texas Stadium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Strange take on Atlanta from an Austin guy? I travel between the two cities frequently. And the similarities between Austin and the rest of the demographic of Texas. Very much resembles Atlanta and the demographics of the rest of Georgia. Almost twin sons of different mothers. You must have had a much different experience?
Not to derail the thread but the Austin vs. Rest of TX thing isn't really that true any more. Austin resembles Dallas and inner loop Houston a lot more than it used to (perhaps you'd phrase that The other way around - a bit of movement both ways). The urban/rural cultural divide is everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kopp0e said:

Just in case this had not been mentioned, the new Colorado coach will not coach Georgia in the bowl game:

 

Mel is a good coach, but the Georgia defense is Kirby Smarts defense with Mel helping devise the game plan. Don't look for there to be a falloff with Mel leaving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AlaCowboy said:

Mel is a good coach, but the Georgia defense is Kirby Smarts defense with Mel helping devise the game plan. Don't look for there to be a falloff with Mel leaving.

Well, anytime there is a transition in coaching especially in a bowl game, it can be a distraction, to say the least...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Other than bama and aggy, Georgia has been the team I’ve hated in the SEC for a while now. They don’t fall into this category anymore, but under mark Richt, they were always preseason ranked top 15 and always finishing outside of the top 25. That’s a recipe for making the SEC look better than it really was at that time. #24 auburn beats overrated #8 Georgia, auburn jumps to #10, Georgia falls 3 spots to #11. Rinse and repeat. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Other than bama and aggy, Georgia has been the team I’ve hated in the SEC for a while now. They don’t fall into this category anymore, but under mark Richt, they were always preseason ranked top 15 and always finishing outside of the top 25. That’s a recipe for making the SEC look better than it really was at that time. #24 auburn beats overrated #8 Georgia, auburn jumps to #10, Georgia falls 3 spots to #11. Rinse and repeat. 

 

8 minutes ago, BarkingSpider said:

But that Georgia team then beat OU, so at what point do they actually get the credit for being as good as the hype?

Um, at that point?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...