GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK

Fondren & Main

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Last year we beat the shit out of Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.  I really enjoyed it.  Kind of like when we beat Tennessee in the Cotton Bowl back in the day.   That was the start of something big.  

I wouldn't make too big a deal out of it. Using SEC programs as stepping stones is just so old hat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, texifornia said:

Absolute legend

On 8/22/2019 at 10:01 PM, drifter379 said:

9f7283b04a17205fd0f3ad48c4c1d5a1.jpg

I played The Eyes of Texas over the CB for the slack jawed locals.

On 8/22/2019 at 11:38 PM, MrPhlegm said:
On 6/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, Bullneck said:
That's not the same ass.  
3q4b12wgvxo01.jpg

Read more  

Actually it is and that guy with the level is only gonna have to pay a dolla.

excellent

^Spent a summer near there, in apartments on Riverbend. My oldest brother lived there for work. I spent the summer between HS and college in Athens. Some highlights of that summer, got high with some REM roadies, "dated" one of their daughters, went to a party at Stipes house(boring party, sitting around talking philosophy, left early), got caught "dating" the roadies daughter by the roadie, he did not care.

• 2 months later...
Georgia fans must be rejoicing. That dude sucked.

Every year there seems to be at least one QB, usually in the sec or big 10, who the media loves but clearly sucks when you watch him. Fromm has been that guy for the past two years, if not more.

I look forward to guys like mcshay hyping up his NFL potential, and the inevitable shock when he never lives up to that billing. He's on the Jay Cutler career progression.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Every year there seems to be at least one QB, usually in the sec or big 10, who the media loves but clearly sucks when you watch him. Fromm has been that guy for the past two years, if not more.

I look forward to guys like mcshay hyping up his NFL potential, and the inevitable shock when he never lives up to that billing. He's on the Jay Cutler career progression.

i was with you up until the Cutler comparison. Cutler started 153 NFL games, which is about 153 more than Fromm ever will 

• Like 1

NFL QB success is a crapshoot. We all laughed when Tannehill was drafted by Miami only because of Sherman. I thought he'd be flame out in a year or two.  A decade later, he's still a starting QB. Not saying he's worth a shit but he's still starting.

Not saying that Fromm is Tannehill but you never know.

i was with you up until the Cutler comparison. Cutler started 153 NFL games, which is about 153 more than Fromm ever will 
With Cutler it seemed like everyone expected him to be better than he was and kept forcing the issue hoping he'd eventually live up to expectations. He really never did, and was always the same player he was in college.

The fact that Cutler started 153 NFL games is right up there with Jeff Fisher's career progression in evidence that the folks in charge in the NFL can be astonishingly dumb.

23 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

NFL QB success is a crapshoot. We all laughed when Tannehill was drafted by Miami only because of Sherman. I thought he'd be flame out in a year or two.  A decade later, he's still a starting QB. Not saying he's worth a shit but he's still starting.

Not saying that Fromm is Tannehill but you never know.

2019 Tannehill somehow is not the same player as 2012-2018 Tannehill . His QB rating, yards per attempt, and TD/ INT ratio are all ridiculously better in 2019 than they ever have been. the threat posed by Henry in the running game makes a huge difference, and probably coaching as well.

I still say Fromm is a backup at best   

Edited by Dennis Taylor

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Jay Cutler would be a success.  I think he's headed for the Christian Ponder or Jake Locker special. 

10 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

With Cutler it seemed like everyone expected him to be better than he was and kept forcing the issue hoping he'd eventually live up to expectations. He really never did, and was always the same player he was in college.

The fact that Cutler started 153 NFL games is right up there with Jeff Fisher's career progression in evidence that the folks in charge in the NFL can be astonishingly dumb.

I agree with all that. the reason Cutler kept getting all those chances is that he had a Howitzer attached to his right shoulder and is 6'3". Fromm is not similarly equipped. He's a slightly taller, slightly less fat Chase Daniel 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1