Jump to content

GEORGIA CAN SUCK MY DICK


Fondren & Main

Recommended Posts

On 12/6/2018 at 10:30 AM, Hamttx said:

Strange take on Atlanta from an Austin guy? I travel between the two cities frequently. And the similarities between Austin and the rest of the demographic of Texas. Very much resembles Atlanta and the demographics of the rest of Georgia. Almost twin sons of different mothers. You must have had a much different experience?

    I am a little more than baffled at your take of Atlanta/Austin. There is literally nothing they have in common. Demographics. Crime. Mentality. In Austin the white people are liberal. Atlanta is only blue because it's 54% African American. One is an old school southern city that is a pipeline for all the HBCU's in the SE. The other is a pipeline for West Coasters who are tired of California. One is probably the whitest city south of I-40 and the other is probably the blackest.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BarkingSpider said:

But that Georgia team then beat OU, so at what point do they actually get the credit for being as good as the hype?

But then that Georgia team got blown out by supposedly massively over matched boise state, and then went on to win the east. 

So at what point are they not really that good but used to prop up the sec superiority myth? 

(see how easy it is to pick one off games supporting either side of the argument?) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to go to Atlanta quarterly for a team meeting as my boss lived there.  It was an interesting cultural immersion and I learned some important things.

To get to the meetings I rode the subway and as a honky it at first was daunting.  Yes there were mostly blacks on the train and here I was a white guy in a suit with luggage, etc.  I was nervous at first but I was treated kindly.  I also observed that the culture in Atlanta, on the subway, was very matriarchal with the women ruling with an iron glance.  I saw the hardest looking gangbanger immediately give up his seat in a full train to let a woman sitdown.  I came to feel very safe and have great respect for the black culture of Atlanta.

i also found great bars, music and a party culture much like Austin.

With this all said, Georgia can suck my dick!  And I hate their airport and Atlanta traffic sucks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to a family reunion in Atlanta...some distant cousin I'd only met a few times was hosting it...   College aged dipshit Loco left Gainesville without the directions, but I knew it would be ok because I knew the cousin lived in Buckhead just off Peachtree.....   oh fuck me, I drove around for HOURS...  (pre-cellphone)    /csb

Dirty city, traffic sucks, had a great time.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couple years ago I had a business meeting on a Monday in Atlanta so I flew out from Austin with some colleagues on a Sunday. 

Later that night I found myself at Johnny’s Hideaway, dancing and coke’d out of my mind at like 4am. 

The meeting went well. 

And- a week later, while on vacation in California with my family, I got a text that read ‚Äúwya‚ÄĚ from someone listed as ATL chubby chick‚ÄĚ in my phone.¬†

Atlanta is not like Austin, which is a good thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Loco said:

I was going to a family reunion in Atlanta...some distant cousin I'd only met a few times was hosting it...   College aged dipshit Loco left Gainesville without the directions, but I knew it would be ok because I knew the cousin lived in Buckhead just off Peachtree.....   oh fuck me, I drove around for HOURS...  (pre-cellphone)    /csb

Dirty city, traffic sucks, had a great time.

You’re old.  That’s what printing out directions from Mapquest was for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Domedriver said:

I used to go to Atlanta quarterly for a team meeting as my boss lived there.  It was an interesting cultural immersion and I learned some important things.

To get to the meetings I rode the subway and as a honky it at first was daunting.  Yes there were mostly blacks on the train and here I was a white guy in a suit with luggage, etc.  I was nervous at first but I was treated kindly.  I also observed that the culture in Atlanta, on the subway, was very matriarchal with the women ruling with an iron glance.  I saw the hardest looking gangbanger immediately give up his seat in a full train to let a woman sitdown.  I came to feel very safe and have great respect for the black culture of Atlanta.

i also found great bars, music and a party culture much like Austin.

With this all said, Georgia can suck my dick!  And I hate their airport and Atlanta traffic sucks! 

Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2018 at 9:16 PM, AlaCowboy said:

Mel is a good coach, but the Georgia defense is Kirby Smarts defense with Mel helping devise the game plan. Don't look for there to be a falloff with Mel leaving.

I expect base performance to be the same but the ability to adjust the defense for Texas to be impaired, both in overall game planning and in game adjustments.

Edited by sushihorn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The traffic is horrific during rush hours. The airport is easy once you figure it out, especially for being the world’s busiest. The talent is solid. The food and drink scene is excellent. 

Atlanta is a great city to live in but kinda hard to visit. There’s no one feature or area that is go-to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So according  to Georgia fans, Texas is an inferior opponent that can’t win the game and will be an easy win.

 Well, shit.  I guess we shouldn’t bother to show up to play the game and just sleep in.  

Well, shit.  I guess we probably will have to go play.  

Well, shit.  I guess our fans will probably have to go the game.  

Well, shit.  I guess we could play one half and then we all leave early.  

Well, shit, I guess we might as well show up and play all four quarters.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

our coaches have seemed concussed the past 7 games.  we have barely squeaked by and haven't looked impressive doing it.  in the championship game ou played better defense, and we had the better defense.  that's coaching.  we may have better athletes, but you can't let teenagers decide what they want to do or where they want to be, you have to tell them where you want them and what's coming.  that's coaching.   ou knew what they wanted to do on offense and they did it.  we couldn't stop them.  they knew what they wanted to do on defense and they stopped us.  and it's all disgusting as hell.  we had an opportunity to bring glory to our program and fell flat.  

so here we are again, with an opportunity to make a statement.  national tv, impressive opponent, about an 8.5 pt dog like we were in the last game.  the only way we beat them is if we win the turnover battle, and our game plan is superior.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2018 at 10:47 AM, Tex Pete said:

Oh, look. Another unfunny Sooner douchebag.

Oh look, another washed up SWTSU dropout compensating online. Don't worry, you can always finish out at A&M Galveston, they'll let you wear the aggy ring and everything. 

Edited by bejezuz
  • Fuck You 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, bejezuz said:

Oh look, another washed up SWTSU dropout compensating online. Don't worry, you can always finish out at A&M Galveston, they'll let you wear the aggy ring and everything. 

atm Galveston? Did you mean atm Corpus Christi?

atm Galveston is probably the best school of any in the atm system and has a 55% acceptance rate compared to OU's 77%. 

Not trying to stoke the fire, just correcting a dumbass comment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

atm Galveston? Did you mean atm Corpus Christi?

atm Galveston is probably the best school of any in the atm system and has a 55% acceptance rate compared to OU's 77%. 

Not trying to stoke the fire, just correcting a dumbass comment. 

Selectivity depends upon the qualifications of the applicant pool and the size of the class.  Galveston has long been regarded as a backdoor into College Station.  The average SAT score is about 100 points lower for admitted freshman, and this includes the fairly competitive maritime and engineering programs.  

  • Fuck You 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Piece of shit sooner troll alert. 

I'm not a troll.  That post was made before the CG, and everyone was making fun of the horns down "panic".  You're just butthurt because I called you out in a thread for being a dick, and you've been negging all my posts.  Grow up, man.  Neg my account into oblivion for all I care, I've got more in my life than my rep online. 

  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bejezuz said:

I'm not a troll.  That post was made before the CG, and everyone was making fun of the horns down "panic".  You're just butthurt because I called you out in a thread for being a dick, and you've been negging all my posts. 

You came back and started shit with me this morning. Walk away.

Edited by Tex Pete
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2018 at 3:05 PM, Buzzrock said:

There are more dwags in Atlanta than in Athens

Most live in the suburbs.  Atlanta is crime-ridden but is only a small part of the metro area. I realize you know this and are only trying to be witty and clever for your fellow cow  friends, but you have failed miserably. Probably not a new experience for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2018 at 7:30 AM, Bill Lumbergh said:

But then that Georgia team got blown out by supposedly massively over matched boise state, and then went on to win the east. 

So at what point are they not really that good but used to prop up the sec superiority myth? 

(see how easy it is to pick one off games supporting either side of the argument?) 

Boise State beat Georgia after the Rose Bowl last January? Damn. I missed that game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/14/2018 at 11:04 PM, AlaCowboy said:

Most live in the suburbs.  Atlanta is crime-ridden but is only a small part of the metro area. I realize you know this and are only trying to be witty and clever for your fellow cow  friends, but you have failed miserably. Probably not a new experience for you.

Are you a dwag?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just read that Georgia is favored by 13 points. 13. Screw them. 

If I'm Tom Herman I have Craig Curry talk to the team right before the game. I have Curry talk about the 1984 Cotton Bowl and how, for 34 years, he's carried that game around in his heart, a pebble in the shoe of his consciousness for all this time, and how it's time for them to exorcise that demon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 3:10 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

 but under mark Richt, they were always preseason ranked top 15 and always finishing outside of the top 25. That’s a recipe for making the SEC look better than it really was at that time. 

Yeah, they were the poster child for perennially over rated programs... and yet their fan base fully believed that they were blue bloods anyway.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2018 at 7:15 PM, Horn80 said:

So according  to Georgia fans, Texas is an inferior opponent that can’t win the game and will be an easy win.

 Well, shit.  I guess we shouldn’t bother to show up to play the game and just sleep in.  

Well, shit.  I guess we probably will have to go play.  

Well, shit.  I guess our fans will probably have to go the game.  

Well, shit.  I guess we could play one half and then we all leave early.  

Well, shit, I guess we might as well show up and play all four quarters.  

Well, shit.  Texas slapped the spit out of Georgia’s mouth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

'I'm obviously extremely disappointed," Georgia coach Kirby Smart said after practice Tuesday. "I've obviously done a poor job with this group of connecting and making sure they listen and understand things."

Like showing them old Cheech and Chong Movies, flush the stash before the cops arrive?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/14/2018 at 11:24 AM, ztejas said:

atm Galveston? Did you mean atm Corpus Christi?

atm Galveston is probably the best school of any in the atm system and has a 55% acceptance rate compared to OU's 77%. 

Not trying to stoke the fire, just correcting a dumbass comment. 

Really?  OU takes 77% of the people who apply?  

Anyone have pictures of the 23% they rejected?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Piddly Little Ole Conference"..... HaHa Dawgs lose and go home with their tails tucked!!

"Georgia could come out as flat as sweet tea...and Texas still ain't gonna win this game!" ūüėܬ†

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...