Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You speak as if that is just assumed fact not even debatable.  I would say within every group there are bad apples and to draw broad generalizations as the one above is intellectually dishonest at best.  We have to put people into buckets though so we can make things easier for our world view of things.  Allows for easy confirmation bias. 

X person did this from X group. Therefore they're all like that. 

You're bad at Venn diagrams.

Which doesn't surprise me at all.

On 3/16/2019 at 6:25 PM, TexEx15 said:

This is awful and emblematic of everything wrong with this country.  The person whom posted that needs their ass beat.  And to be clear I hate Trump.

The people who need their ass beat are the maga maggots.

If Trump's fat ass wheezed over in the White House, I'd fucking celebrate like it was 1999. Why should I feel any different about some POS who supports him?

• Like 2

Just now, tjhooker said:

That venn you are describing would have very tiny overlap in the area you describe and could be done for any large group. 

Yet other large groups -- hispanics, women, muslims, dudes who wear gimme caps....none of them appear in my circle of "were assholes when I waited tables" with the frequency of "Christians."  So, again, you're bad at Venn Diagrams.  Add that to the list of things you're bad at.  You're gonna need more paper.

2 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

I'm beaten. I'm giving up. Blow up ACA. Get rid of it. Dump every morsel of it.

Let these idiot dotard supporters see what happens to their health insurance. The southeast can kiss my ass.

Yeah, after the 2016 election, reporters talked to some Trump voters who had major health problems and were insured because of Obamacare, and their explanation for their vote boiled down to "yeah but he won't really do that."  And the reason they think that is because Democrats enact and protect the social programs they depend on, which frees them to vote for policies they think will only hurt others.  A lot of people need a wake-up call to stop taking the Democrats for granted.

• Like 3

You and Onboard are the only posters that are certifiable dum dum's. You're too dumb to understand that means everyone else is not a dum dum, and that includes lots of posters I don't agree with. 

I imagine you won't even be able to understand this post. 

34 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You speak as if that is just assumed fact not even debatable.  I would say within every group there are bad apples and to draw broad generalizations as the one above is intellectually dishonest at best.  We have to put people into buckets though so we can make things easier for our world view of things.  Allows for easy confirmation bias. 

X person did this from X group. Therefore they're all like that. 

I started my fucking post with "I think...", you absolute moron.  Post less. You're terrible at it. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Venn diagram it.

Not all "Christians" are evil people.  And note, those quotes are important.  "Christians" is a label that people self-apply.   Followers of Christ, on the other hand, is an evidence-based label.  I have found followers of Christ to uniformly be good people, even though they have all the normal human failings.

But from my several years of waiting tables, all but one of my worst stories are about "Christians."  The meanest, most abusive table I ever waited on -- so bad that I handed it off to the manager, and he even agreed that they were horrible -- spent the entire meal being outwardly pious, praying loudly, etc. (when they weren't being cruel and abusive).

So, in the Venn diagram I crafted from my waiter experience, not all "Christians" are assholes.  But almost all the assholes I dealt with were "Christians."

Gandhi was spot the fuck on.

And I state this observance as the spouse of a pastor, and as a member of numerous religious organization boards over the past 15 years.

Did you ever get the ones that asked if you were (insert religion) and then if they could pray for you?

Like, no?  Just give me your fucking debit card, Karen, so you can not tip me.

Edited by Js1

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yet other large groups -- hispanics, women, muslims, dudes who wear gimme caps....none of them appear in my circle of "were assholes when I waited tables" with the frequency of "Christians."  So, again, you're bad at Venn Diagrams.  Add that to the list of things you're bad at.  You're gonna need more paper.

Applebee's?

13 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

The Bush Family could make some COIN marketing the Trump Countdown Clock on MSNBC. How come only the right should grift their way to riches through the Trump presidency? 

46 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The people who need their ass beat are the maga maggots.

If Trump's fat ass wheezed over in the White House, I'd fucking celebrate like it was 1999. Why should I feel any different about some POS who supports him?

You realize that this position makes you sound like a MAGA Trumpkin right?  Just make some minority group the subject of your vitriol and voilà you have your very own red hat.

3 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

I'm beaten. I'm giving up. Blow up ACA. Get rid of it. Dump every morsel of it.

Let these idiot dotard supporters see what happens to their health insurance. The southeast can kiss my ass.

Why would you do that? The deplorables love the ACA, it's Obamacare they hate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I am thinking someone should take their own advise.  You come across as very angry and frustrated. 

Listen, I was trying to have a civil discussion in here regarding a few different things.  Then the some of the collective trolls including you come in with you're a moron, you're IQ is 75, all Trump supporters deserve their ass beat, etc.. What is that adding?  

HAHAHAHAHA 

You love to stir the pot but when you get called out consistently you cry and try to take your ball home. Been doing this over and over since the Brisket ban thread. Epitome of snowflake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

HAHAHAHAHA 

You love to stir the pot but when you get called out consistently you cry and try to take your ball home. Been doing this over and over since the Brisket ban thread. Epitome of snowflake. 

Yep. He started that epic troll thread, posted crazy on it all night on it, then left it for almost a week. 

Then after it died down, bumped it again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Republicans will throw a $10 in the church collection plate at 11:30 and then tip their waiter 0% at Outback Steakhouse at 1:30 but leave a pamphlet spreading the word of Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Back when I waited tables, that EXACT scenario went down at least twice.  A note saying "Your tip today is the Good News that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior!"  Fuckers.  Jesus didn't pay my rent.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

After they run you ragged for 7 sweet tea or lemonade refills. more ranch, 8 kajillion modifications to the order, separate checks, etc.

37 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Did you ever get the ones that asked if you were (insert religion) and then if they could pray for you?

Like, no?  Just give me your fucking debit card, Karen, so you can not tip me.

So pointless.  Why the fuck do you care?

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

What is it in reference to?  It's very vague but is referring to something.  Didn't think I had to spell out the meaning of the question.  

It means you took your ball, and then went home.

Thats all. No further meaning. No further meaning here at all. 

Was it a football? 

Edited by JimmyJames

Interesting.  I was having a civil discussion then a few select posters became unhinged throwing out the sophomoric insults.  It is weird how it is always the same people doing it. Wonder why? 

And this is it. The irony of Trumpkins right now. Trump is as unhinged as any President.....like, ever. And you proudly hold his banner and will do mental gymnastics to defend him. Yet, when others (not in any kind of appreciable power) barely dip their toe in the tactics of Trump, you do a woe is me act and call people out on THEIR sophomoric insults? Really? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

We gotta get better at not engaging because I expect a troll armagaddon [sic] in 2020.  

In October 2020 it’s gonna be so bad on here that it will actually be safe for Swam to triumphantly return. Unlesss the boat WiFi goes down again. 

Chrispy troll and tj will post their favorite food somewhere and it will immediately generate 100 likes. 

So since you view Trump as unhinged then you and others are going to act the same?  Got it.  Makes sense. Thanks for explaining.  It does help me understand it all. 

BTW I don't defend Trump all the time.  I have been critical.  I am not a fan of his continued and has even accelerated massive deficit spending from the Obama term (I didn't think that could be out done but he won't cut spending) he needs to kill Twitter, he hasn't gotten the wall done the way he promised.  He isn't really a conservative. With that being said, he is better than what would of been if Hillary won.  

I know you want to put me in that box so bad as you did above. 

wut

To answer an earlier question, this is the type of thing that makes some question your IQ.

13 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

So since you view Trump as unhinged then you and others are going to act the same?  Got it.  Makes sense. Thanks for explaining.  It does help me understand it all. 

BTW I don't defend Trump all the time.  I have been critical.  I am not a fan of his continued and has even accelerated massive deficit spending from the Obama term (I didn't think that could be out done but he won't cut spending) he needs to kill Twitter, he hasn't gotten the wall done the way he promised.  He isn't really a conservative. With that being said, he is better than what would of been if Hillary won.  

I know you want to put me in that box so bad as you did above. 

So from your above statement, he as president has 1) increased us to an all time record deficit tacking onto a record debt. 2) Embarrass himself (and in turn the Country, because he is our leader) with daily twitter rants resembling a 7th grade bully. 3) Has built zero new wall and has overseen a large increase in illegal border crossings, while separating children from their families. 4) Is not a conservatives. Tariffs. Protectionism. Farm subsidies to offset tariffs.

So what is it you LIKE about him? Besides he isn't Hilary. 

Edited by Lagunamadre

10 minutes ago, Winona's Big Orange Bevo said:

In Russia, ball take you to gulag. 

What is this ball you speak of? Again I have no ball. Why would I take ball home when I have no ball? This not making sense. 

(Shakes head)

These Americans. Always talking nonsense.