Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Evangelical idiots supporting Trump is amazing. Some pretty big morons in that group.

The evangelical movement has always been about white supremacy. Segregation of schools, church, neighborhoods and homes between the good (white) and the bad (blacks) has always been the primary concern. Trump is simply the natural extension of that ideology.

They cloak it and hide behind religion to justify their positions. That is why the wholeheartedly support an evil amoral asshole like trump. He furthers their agenda regardless of his obvious flaws. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

He wants to be impeached so pence can write that blanket pardon for family trump. Plus he’ll be able to play the victim card his whole life 

I wouldn't say he  wants to get impeached, but even if Pence got dragged into this too, the Senate would never pass it for both of them, so the end result would probably be as you say. Junior and Ewok paying down some of the Organization debt and quietly selling off some of the property is probably due to them not being quite as addled as DJ. The gravy train may go on but just in case, they seem to be keeping an eye on the bank.

I just wish someone could get him addled and angry enough to go after Turtle. Although with Turtle's seat on the line, even DJ probably isn't that stupid. DJ vs Moscow Mitch is almost worth pay per view.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

He’s starting to realize this could fuck him. It’s about to get more erratic. Buckle up. 

He may not have openly attacked Tucker Carlson for openly criticizing him big-time over the call a few days ago, but those kinds of things from his allies have got to be chipping away at him.   And he had as much control over his actions on twitter as my 3 year-old does her mouth when she’s in trouble.  Scratch that, when she gets in trouble, she knows better than to take a shit all over us when we are deciding her punishment.   Trump is willing to shit on people like Romney, when he’s going to need every Republican he can get to back him.  

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I know he's just making shit up because he has nothing better to do, but I hope someone sent him a tweet letting him know that in 2012 Romney got 73 percent of the vote in his home state. Dotard got 45 percent, which was the lowest percentage a Republican presidential candidate got since Bush in 1992. 

He has a few Senators to give. He still has a lot in Trump popular states who have safe seats. That's why I'd like to see him get in a dustup with Turtle (will never happen) or one of the more precarious states. Cornyn just heels right away, but surely one of them has a sore spot that would be fun to poke.

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

You know, pissing off one of the persons who could vote to convict you if you are impeached, and maybe convince others to also vote to convict, is probably not a good strategy. But what do I know. 

Trying to convince others that Rick Perry is the conniving mastermind who forced you into making a phone call is probably not a good strategy, either. But what do I know?

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I can’t believe this shit is becoming normalized. 

Even given a severe character disorder, it’d make so much more sense to learn he’s got a serious problem with some form of speed.  He’s dancing as fast as he can and completely losing it.

Edited by triplehorn

2 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I know he's just making shit up because he has nothing better to do, but I hope someone sent him a tweet letting him know that in 2012 Romney got 73 percent of the vote in his home state. Dotard got 45 percent, which was the lowest percentage a Republican presidential candidate got since Bush in 1992. 

Why would it matter to DJ? Money Badger don't care about Mittens. Mittens makes a useful foil and he will not turn on DJ. That's not how he rolls. Turtle has picked a few to take the heat and the rest will just plead ignorance or return to their home states to placate their base since it's not like they're going to pass any of the bills anyway.

Now, if Mittens decides to switch to boxing gloves, it may get more entertaining, but it will just be a distraction so we don't talk about, oh I don't know, any of 25 topics that pertain to Trump criminality, the disassembling of our government oversight agencies, the nuclear problems, the FEC, the SEC (not football), and Mr. Epstein.

17 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

1) It was a whistleblower lie

2) It was a perfect call

3) Shiff made up this lie

4) The deep state is behind this lie

5) You should look at Pence's phone records instead

6) It was about Hunter Biden's corruption

7) It was about corruption in general

😎 Rick Perry made me do it.

And he uses a few of these each day. He can’t even pick an excuse and stay with it. 

33 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trying to convince others that Rick Perry is the conniving mastermind who forced you into making a phone call is probably not a good strategy, either. But what do I know?

Blaming a popular Texas political figure when we keep hearing that Texas is in play s probably not a good strategy, either. But what do I know?

5 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Blaming a popular Texas political figure when we keep hearing that Texas is in play s probably not a good strategy, either. But what do I know?

Popular Texas political figure? Maybe among the Harlequin Romance Sheep Lovers Book Club, but even folks at A&M don't seem all that wild about him.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Popular Texas political figure? Maybe among the Harlequin Romance Sheep Lovers Book Club, but even folks at A&M don't seem all that wild about him.

Well, he won about 14 elections in a row, and it's probably only going to take a few percentage points to turn Texas blue in 2020. If Perry came back to Texas butthurt and worked to ensure that he loses here, it could happen.

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Well, he won about 14 elections in a row, and it's probably only going to take a few percentage points to turn Texas blue in 2020. If Perry came back to Texas butthurt and worked to ensure that he loses here, it could happen.

I haz skeptical, but I would gladly admit error if he were to do that!

On another note: this is just unbelievable except it isn't. When you combine it with Stevie and Cuccinelli restricting the number of refugees, it is enraging:

25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

How long has it been since he had a meal with Barron? Or see him? He’s a piece of shit in every way. 

There was a family pic back in August. Barron is taller than DJ now. IIRC the WH standard response when reporters ask about <18 First Family children, the general rule is no comment. I don't know when that was first started, but I think it is a good plan. I think they are only supposed to be photographed when they are with their parents, too.

I don't feel sympathy for DJ, but I can for Barron. He could be a little stinker for all I know, but it does seem like a lonely life since his step-siblings are so much older, his father is self-absorbed, and his mother often looks angry or unhappy.

47 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Perry was Al Gore’s campaign chief in ‘88 for Texas.    

And once Donnie starts thrashing Perry on twitter, that aggy pride and aggy solidarity will be put to the test.   Trump better hope Perry doesn’t work against him, because at this point, Perry’s political future is in the shitter.  

12 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't feel sympathy for DJ, but I can for Barron. He could be a little stinker for all I know, but it does seem like a lonely life since his step-siblings are so much older, his father is self-absorbed, and his mother often looks angry or unhappy.

I thought Junior, Eric, Ivanka, and Tiffany were his half-siblings, not his step-siblings?  

You really want to feel sorry for somebody in that family though, feel bad for Donald Trump III, Junior's 10 year old kid.  The shitheap legacy his grandpa and father are projecting onto that kid will hang around his neck for another 70 years.  Poor kid, at least his father got to squeeze some good times outta the family name before it all went up in flames.  This kid was basically fucked from 1st grade until death.  That can't be good.  

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I thought Junior, Eric, Ivanka, and Tiffany were his half-siblings, not his step-siblings?  

You really want to feel sorry for somebody in that family though, feel bad for Donald Trump III, Junior's 10 year old kid.  The shitheap legacy his grandpa and father are projecting onto that kid will hang around his neck for another 70 years.  Poor kid, at least his father got to squeeze some good times outta the family name before it all went up in flames.  This kid was basically fucked from 1st grade until death.  That can't be good.  

I feel no sympathy for any of them. I think we all have a natural inclination to feel sad for the kids in situations like this. However, this family has wrought so much destruction upon this country in such a short amount of time that I do not feel bad about not caring about any of them.

They are a collection of grifters. The apples did not fall far from Dotard's tree and there is no reason to believe that the next generation of this white collar trailer trash family will be any different. The day Barron or Dotard III come of age and denounce what their family has done I will gladly eat crow. There is a better chance of the Knicks winning the title in the 21st century than that ever happening. Barron gets to learn from a gold digging bitch of a mother and a sperm donor who sold our country out to make money. When that is who you have as examples I am not feeling real hopeful that he will turn out good. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

There was a family pic back in August. Barron is taller than DJ now. IIRC the WH standard response when reporters ask about <18 First Family children, the general rule is no comment. I don't know when that was first started, but I think it is a good plan. I think they are only supposed to be photographed when they are with their parents, too.

Judging by his other children he'll wind up being a piece of shit too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I haz skeptical, but I would gladly admit error if he were to do that!

On another note: this is just unbelievable except it isn't. When you combine it with Stevie and Cuccinelli restricting the number of refugees, it is enraging:

Out of this entire steaming pile of shame, this is one of the most shameful. It's right behind one half of the entire US Senate remaining silent after watching the president openly invite foreign regimes to criminally prosecute domestic political rivals. You could make the case for the Kurds being America's most loyal, most strategically advantageous and most fierce warrior ally in history. Instead, their isolation is now a huge asset for a radicalized dictator and a massive advantage for Russia's former Soviet Patriots and the last remnants of Commie Scum.

America Third! Historical Allies last!