Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

ELI5.

If this wall is so important to Trump, why didn't he get the funding approved and the wall built during the first 2 years of his presidency when he had Congress' support?

And @ADHD, you gonna get neg-bombed if you keep that posting up.

Edited by Rimbo

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

ELI5.

If this wall is so important to Trump, why didn't he get the funding approved and the wall built during the first 2 years of his presidency when he had Congress' support?

Because Democrats took the House and he's pissy about that.  And now he can "fight" and "blame" the Democrats for being weak on border security and in favor of open borders and campaign on it for 18 months. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Because Democrats took the House and he's pissy about that.  And now he can "fight" and "blame" the Democrats for being weak on border security and in favor of open borders and campaign on it for 18 months. 

If he doesn't declare a national emergency, this will be the reason why.

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If he doesn't declare a national emergency, this will be the reason why.

He can use this even if he does declare a national emergency, during the Constitutional battle that follows. In fact, this very reason is why I think he will declare one.

Edited by Rimbo

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The other explanation is he didn't have the R votes, which is why he had to ask Schumer in the first place last year.

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

I'm astounded he thinks that border folks in texas want a border wall

Rep Chip Roy (R) - TX just completely lied and ignored facts on CNN in support of a wall.  He was called on it multiple times and gave the equivalent response of Conway saying "alternative facts".  This is madness.  They are going down with this ship.  

39 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

ELI5.

And @ADHD, you gonna get neg-bombed if you keep that posting up.

Those are brilliant thoughts. I can see why the internet is junk. Ie, Trump tweets and "active measures" win the world. Dumbness is the tool of control freaks. And America is ruined.

You cannot be free.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Rep Chip Roy (R) - TX just completely lied and ignored facts on CNN in support of a wall.  He was called on it multiple times and gave the equivalent response of Conway saying "alternative facts".  This is madness.  They are going down with this ship.  

Ah, Chip Roy, representing the totally logical 21st district. 

I wanna build a wall of taco trucks and feed the angry pleasureless Trumpkins.

I'm so fucking sick of Donald Goddamn Trump. He's a horrible president. He's a wretched human being. He's in the wrong. All day. All the time. 

That man afflicts us with ruin.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

I have multiple injuries and this guy wants to take away my health care and food. He's trying to murder me.

And so in the face of that, I joke about tacos. And mourn quietly the death of my body and the demise of the world's soul.

• Fuck You 5

I need my goddamn Adderall. I have a brain injury. And Adderall absolutely works. And these right wing Christian fucks have denied me this because it also has the side effect of pleasure.

Btw, Donald should stop snorting his Adderall. It doesn't work that way. Swallow it whole. And then masturbate to Katy Perry.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Ate at a place last night that had two bathrooms, but each had a gender neutral sign.

Unsure of what I was entering, I just walked in and pissed all over the toilet seat.  

Amazing how of all the crimes in the world, this is the only unforgivable one.

Humanity/seat pissers suck.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Me:. "I do not think fire extinguishers are very useful underwater."

Trumpkin, roasting me with FACTS AND LOGIC:. "Then why would you want them anywhere else you libtard faggot?!"

Continental OP doesn't think fire extinguishers are very useful underwater, BUT HE"S GOT ONE IN HIS KITCHEN!!!! LOL cuck libtard!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1