2019 Fiesta Bowl - LSU vs. UCF

satyanash

13 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Does he play defense? 

This UCF secondary is TERRIBLE. And their effort isn't anything to write home about, either. 

LSU is down 8 starters on D.  call me crazy but I think Milton might be able to exploit it better than the back up.

LSU at full strength against UCF with Milton probably wins by 14-17 points.  what is so hard to understand?

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

LSU is down 8 starters on D.  call me crazy but I think Milton might be able to exploit it better than the back up.

LSU at full strength against UCF with Milton probably wins by 14-17 points.  what is so hard to understand?

Sure, we can keep talking about the elementary points that have been beaten to death in the month leading up this game. 

I was simply trying to bring up another observation. 

1 minute ago, Bevo Num1 said:
2 minutes ago, TornACL said:
Sure, we can keep talking about the elementary points that have been beaten to death in the month leading up this game. 

Yes. That observation is fuck the SEC.

Good talk, Russ. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Fair enough.  UCF's D doesn't matter they were always going to have  to score 40+ to win.