Tell Us About Your Avatar

PvilleStang

It’s me- I accidentally wore this to blacks in Lockhart to pick up a to go order with my 3 year old. They reacted very poorly, and either an employee or customer called me a “fucking faggot”. I posted the story to Hornfans, feelings were hurt, life lessons were learned, protests were planned, lulz were had, etc.

By the way, for those who remember that thread: you are old. That was 12 years ago. When we moved here from shaggyEskimo I thought I had lost it, except Judge saved this lightly edited version and returned it to me. Thanks Judge!

It’s me- I accidentally wore this to blacks in Lockhart to pick up a to go order with my 3 year old. They reacted very poorly, and either an employee or customer called me a “fucking faggot”. I posted the story to Hornfans, feelings were hurt, life lessons were learned, protests were planned, lulz were had, etc.

By the way, for those who remember that thread: you are old. That was 12 years ago. When we moved here from shaggyEskimo I thought I had lost it, except Judge saved this lightly edited version and returned it to me. Thanks Judge!

That does look kind of gay.

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Sounds like he was questioning his own sexuality and had a similar outfit at home.

Going to the "log" in 7th grade to drink whiskey and smoke cigarettes and cheap weed.First day of 9th grade drinking vodka and orange juice for breakfast then smoking a joint on the bus, later at lunch caught smoking a joint in the wrong area and not getting trouble for it just had our $10 dollar lid confiscated.Trying Acapulco gold for the first we were blown away after having only Mexican dirt weed prior to that.  Going to the Armadillo Word Headquarters and sitting on the floor before concerts smoking pot, drinking hot pictures of beer, and Southern Comfort. I don't remember much more than that as I was obviously in a fog most of the time.

I used mine for almost the entirety of my time on the Shag.

I like it because I am sentimental as hell and it reminds me of time with grandparents in the summers with my cousins growing up.

The bright green also makes it easy to find my own posts in a thread.  

It is currently black and white in honor of Blacklab and his inspiring ways( old motto.)

In high school I was having a conversation with a friend of mine about an incident where this kid mooned him and spread his ass cheeks so he could see his asshole, except instead of asshole he said, "red eye."  I thought that was funny as hell and I started saying 'red eye' a lot and explaining to people what it was.  It became a nickname of mine.  I converted it to Spanish for anonymity and because it rhymes.

10 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I must not have kept up with that entire thread.  I remember you not wanting to say the name of which place it was at first.  This is the first time I've seen who exactly it was. 

I always had a feeling it was Black's.