Tell Us About Your Avatar

PvilleStang

I must not have kept up with that entire thread.  I remember you not wanting to say the name of which place it was at first.  This is the first time I've seen who exactly it was. 

I always had a feeling it was Black's.

I didn’t at the time, but between the description and the day it happened (Sunday) it was easy to tell. IIRC somebody guessed it on the thread.
  • Like 1

Got this dead ringer for Likely Drunk Sark off of EDSBS back when he was leading UW halfway back from the depths his predecessor brought us to. Plus, my then-4 year old niece was into "lemoos." Have kept it ever since, because lemoos are pretty cool as it turns out.

Flatdogs is the name of a kickass safari camp in Zambia, "flatdog" being a Zambian term for crocodile. Loved the place and a slight modification of the name turned it into a suitable representation of my alma mater.

On 4/1/2018 at 9:21 AM, Duckman said:

And the cartoon Duckman is woefully underappreciated.

I had completely forgotten about Fluffy and Uranus until I saw this post.  Then I cracked a smile, which turned into a chuckle and now I'm sitting in my office laughing my ass off.  I'm going to have to find this streaming somewhere.