Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

2 hours ago, Marshall_Lucky said:

Meet my good boy “Jory”,  adopted from the pound in Longview, WA. Without a doubt the smartest pup I’ve ever had. Just ordered a DNA kit, ‘cause I’m not seeing “Yorkiepoo” as he was described. Thinking Schnauzer/Poodle mix? 

IMG_1804.thumb.jpeg.4aa6b6933690abcb8fc4eb0d5c97a57a.jpegIMG_1791.thumb.jpeg.773227fda83799f73c9ad8a9ab5d527e.jpeg

Jory is a cutie

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Marshall_Lucky said:

Meet my good boy “Jory”,  adopted from the pound in Longview, WA. Without a doubt the smartest pup I’ve ever had. Just ordered a DNA kit, ‘cause I’m not seeing “Yorkiepoo” as he was described. Thinking Schnauzer/Poodle mix? 

IMG_1804.thumb.jpeg.4aa6b6933690abcb8fc4eb0d5c97a57a.jpegIMG_1791.thumb.jpeg.773227fda83799f73c9ad8a9ab5d527e.jpeg

I'm seeing Terrier/yorky, but it doesn't matter. 

He's your good boy forever.

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

How it started (late July):

IMG_6669.thumb.jpeg.10053bb54441da466a836d6c2fa58bad.jpeg

How it’s going:

IMG_7594.thumb.jpeg.cc3d679d2c2babdddbf1127a0ade4923.jpeg

She looks like ole Shaggy Bevo. Says hook ‘em against the Frogs 🤘🤘🤘

She looks just like one of Sebastian’s good friends from the dog park named Figaro.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 1

I really hurt Sebastian’s feelings tonight.  He brought one on his favorite toys to bed tonight and he was stretched out on the bed with it tucked up close to his head between his paws.  I was up watching television and he was sound asleep.  I wear headphones when I watch tv in bed because it makes it easier for me to hear and if the tv is too loud he gets annoyed and goes and sleeps on the couch.  So he was really out.  I had to get up and pee, so I paused the show.  When I came back I tried to sneak up on him and steal his toy.  He snapped awake in less than a nano second and really growled at me.  I severely chastised him for it, even though I know better that to do that to a dog.  When I finished chastising him I took his toy and put it in his toy box in the den.  When I got back to the bedroom he just looked at me like he was afraid I was going to take him back to the SPCA.  Anyway, I made up with him and I think he has forgiven me.  At least his snoring right now sounds like he has forgiven me, but I still feel bad about it.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

heard on The Horn this morning.

Dogs.... we really dont deserve them

Jack Russell refuses to leave dead owners side for more than 2 months in Colorado

This is fucking nuts.  At an altitude of 12,500 too.  Not sure how this pup survived.

The body of 71-year-old Rich Moore of Pagosa Springs, who had been missing since Aug. 19, was found on Oct. 30, according to a Facebook post last week by Taos Search and Rescue. Moore's dog was found alive  by his side.

It's funny how Luna disassociates from dogs with bad behavior. 

We visit a friend and her two dogs once a month, and her pups have absolutely zero training or discipline. She snarls at them when they get too close, and looks on in disgust while they jump on people and beg at the dinner table.

Edited by MissingInAction

It has been mentioned many times and I don't know if I've seen a better example of the fact that we don't deserve dogs. I was watching this live at the bar at a local Mexican joint and it had been going on for a good 10 minutes or so. It was clearly going to end soon and there were probably 10 or so people watching by this point...so this piece of human excrement finally wrecked his car on I-45 and bailed on foot...and right behind him was his dog. Every single person gasped in shock as the good boy jumped out, not understanding why he was getting left behind...https://abc13.com/skyeye13-houston-police-chase-gulf-freeway-crash-dog-flees-with-suspect/14059965/

Screenshot_20231115-085655_Chrome.thumb.jpg.be5eeca467acaffce1d0e07aa22c84b8.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

After a day at the river and dog park, keeping me company in the office while on assignment. He is a dumbass. 

Sucre01.jpg

And yeah, I need to sweep and mop tomorrow. 

elegant chair with what could be an elegant dog but he don't give AF.

• Haha 2

Jax is good. First walk in about three weeks last week. He’s a pleaser and I can pretty much walk him off leash in our neighborhood (hard to describe but it’s not an issue) and he will do his thing but the moment I whistle he comes to me. First walk in three weeks? He had none of that. Ornery and stubborn the whole walk. Eh he deserved to have it his way.

I don’t have my sons for thanksgiving this year so I think I’ll take him to the river to fish. He’ll be over the moon. 

Edited by troph
  • Like 6

On 11/5/2023 at 11:39 PM, MissingInAction said:

Luna is good with males unless they try to hump her. That's the only time she's actually terrified me. 

I only go to my complex dog park where she doesn't have to teach any more lessons.

Her new pal is a 110 pound male rottie. He is her Duckie. Just rolls over the second she walks in and waits for her to sniff his junk. Then it's play time.

What man hasn't done that for his lady?

on all accounts...

nathan fillion castle GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a great thanksgiving. Best part was my FiL's Aussie waiting until we went out to the fire pit. little shit jumped up on the counter and ate the ham. SiL brings him outside laughing. He sat at the door looking at us with eyes saying yeah, so what? I would do it again. Was laughing too hard to get a picture. 

He is a good dog and told my FiL relax, he deserves it.

Made the Holiday! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Had a great thanksgiving. Best part was my FiL's Aussie waiting until we went out to the fire pit. little shit jumped up on the counter and ate the ham. SiL brings him outside laughing. He sat at the door looking at us with eyes saying yeah, so what? I would do it again. Was laughing too hard to get a picture. 

He is a good dog and told my FiL relax, he deserves it.

Made the Holiday! 

cd1b4120-745e-42c2-aad0-ba2f5e8c0d2a_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3