Patriots @ Chiefs: AFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

Pats following the same game plan they had against Chargers. Bleed off a bunch of clock on a long scoring drive utilizing the run fairly well. Kept Rivers mostly off the field. Rinse and repeat. Fuck. I love football but if it’s Rams v Pats....yuck. Sean Payton just got off the phone with the league office that admitted it was PI and helmet to helmet. New Orleans should black out the SB in protest

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Long drive doesn't mean much if KC  scores in 2 min.

I disagree. This drive will start to wear down their defense. That is what Bill wants to do. You can't get into a shootout with the Chiefs, especially on the road. That defense does not want to come back on the field 2min later.

• Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I disagree. This drive will start to wear down their defense. That is what Bill wants to do. You can't get into a shootout with the Chiefs, especially on the road. That defense does not want to come back on the field 2min later.

I understand this. But we have to see if they can contain Mahommes. If you can go toe to toe in half the time it comes down to last possession.

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I did.

Pats are 3-5 on the road this season and they score 12 fewer points per game on the road.  And Kansas City is the better team.  I think there's actually a decent chance that KC blows NE out.

I don’t know about all that.