Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

52 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Is the consensus around here that this was a good event with good attendance? Looks like a nice investment with classes beyond 2019 for sure.

What do y'all think? 

I thought it could have had a little more star power, but everyone in the country is having an event this weekend and has been pushing hard for kids to attend for weeks, so it was really competitive. Shepherd and Hornsby showing up was nice. Evans and Sylvester not attending wasn't as nice. I'm sure it was the same way for most schools. 

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

20 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

Imagine if someone wrote "Carrington has strong African-American ties" as much as the Langi thing for every black kid that came in. It's stupid and bordering on something else. 247 has its shitty style guide that churns every post out like it's a Clarence Thomas concurrence, but that one needs to end.

Bow-Tie-Chart-960x500.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

S Tyler Owens got 3 Texas CBs last night. I wasn’t even aware that he was a take.

If we could play 6 safeties on the field at a time we would be set with how that position has been recruited lately. Maybe Naviar and Washington can help Giles out in their spare time.

13 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

If we could play 6 safeties on the field at a time we would be set with how that position has been recruited lately. Maybe Naviar and Washington can help Giles out in their spare time.

Nahlin posted that he could end up at LB

Suchomel posted that he won the fastest man contest at the camp