Texas recruiting notes 2019

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

If we want to get to 1000, let's throw in my girlfriend Allison Brie and some more of yummy Kate, and throw in someĀ delusions of grandeur from aggy so we can replenish and hydrate on tears.Ā 

Or more of the 3 longhornĀ chicks in the convertible. Damn, if that doesn't get you blood pumping nothing will. The 2 with the panty shot looks incrediblyĀ delicious. Has to be my all-time favorite longhorn girls pic.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Skinny Tie said:

Iā€™m not aggy. I created the idea of Kate faps whenever dumbassesĀ wereĀ posting cat facts in the 2015 thread.Ā 

DontĀ be mad itā€™s over, smile cause it happened.

I donā€™t give a shit about your opinion of Kate. I do highly dislike that youā€™re a racist piece of shit.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Or more of the 3 longhornĀ chicks in the convertible. Damn, if that doesn't get you blood pumping nothing will. The 2 with the panty shot looks incrediblyĀ delicious. Has to be my all-time favorite longhorn girls pic.Ā 

My favorite has to be the one where the cheerleader is in the end zone and you can see that sweet, sweet ass.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Skinny Tie said:

Deciding to be a single mom with an absent father is weird.

Dude, just stop. I'm not gonna neg you because I don't do that, but you gotta stop. Who cares if she bangs black guys, or anyone else? Pete Davidson is an ugly motherfucker, but come on. Just closeĀ your eyes and envision Allison Brie. The world is a better place thinking about her tits.

Edited by Spider2YBanana