Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

The recruiting thread is missing a few posters from years past. I can’t quite figure out who is missing. I’m not referring to danger snax or Leslie chow.

Great.  Now we're never going to reach 1K pages.

Edited by Scholz

9 minutes ago, stork642 said:

One post from Danger Snax is worth a whole page when followed by other posters trying to decipher what he said.  

2018 American fiction film by Krasinski, who he plotinum Dunen joas released in the United States on April 6 "smart, wickedly frightening good time."

4 minutes ago, Orange^White said:

There will a thousand pages worth of mom jokes and Oscar fucking Giles talk alone.

After we have three d-lineman drafted next year, Mr. Giles is going to come in here and slap everyone with his big black dick. Ask ur mom what that’s like

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

After we have three d-lineman drafted next year, Mr. Giles is going to come in here and slap everyone with his big black dick. Ask ur mom what that’s like

Who? I would love to know who these three d-line draftees will be. 

Just now, Machinator said:

Nelson, Omenihu, Hager (not sure if that's how things are going to turn out, but I'm guessing that's whom he's referring to).

I'm not sure they will all get drafted omenihu will based on size and potential. The thing with Giles is he gets the most out of what he has. These guys may not all play or be drafted by the nfl but they are going to play above their ceiling. 

1 minute ago, Goodman said:

If Charles stayed in draft this year, what's the guess: 5th Round,? UDFA? I could see him being a 3rd or 4th rounder based on measurable unless someone falls in love with him like the cowboys did with Taco. 

I'd say 5th-7th last year.  He needs to show more pass rush potential if he wants to jump up in the draft.  I'll be surprised if Nelson gets drafted. He's 6'1 without much pass rush potential. Teams don't like to spend draft picks on pure run stoppers unless they're dominant in that phase of the game.  Hager's draft prospects will be largely dependent on how this year goes. He's been a situational pass rusher for three years. If he can show he can handle the run and still rush the passer with his added weight, he could really improve his chance of getting drafted.