Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Do not get me wrong, that would be awesome if true. But how is that recruiting news? 

This was what was posted from over there:

Just a heads up, there is likely to be some pretty major news coming out later today that could impact Texas…in a good way.

I’m sorry to be the, “I know something but can’t tell you” guy.

But when this news drops and again, it’s likely to happen today, you’ll know it was what this was in reference to.

Nothing about recruiting.

• Like 2

Just a heads up, there is likely to be some pretty major news coming out later today that could impact Texas…in a good way.

But when this news drops and again, it’s likely to happen today, you’ll know it was what this was in reference to.

Asked in the comments if the news was about recruiting and the response from TFB was “kinda”.

3 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Unless LJH withdrew and didn’t tell anyone, that’s not it. It’s too late for that, if I remember correctly. They have 72 hours after the deadline to declare, which was 1/14.

This.  Anyone declaring for the draft has to surrender all remaining eligibility.  LJH is done with college football.

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Is Lincoln going to the NFL?