Texas recruiting notes 2019

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. CTJ called it and walked this right down the line, perfectly, even up to how badly the 9.95 crowd fucks everything up.

When this doesn't happen, and everything gets spilled out on the table, the meltdown will be big enough to rival the celebration that would have happened in terms of sheer scope. 

Fucking morons. 

You are going to look so fucking stupid when the 9.95ers make the big announcement that they have upgraded their services to include the Platinum Diamond 5 Star Package which gives subscribers full access to all the behind the scenes info that only real insiders have. Also you get a hat and XXXL size t-shirt that says "Big Cigar". All for only $499.99 a year or $99.99 a month. We'll see who the fucking morons are then. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Richter said:

Well, to be fair, CTJ is playing 4D chess and the rest of us are just struggling to understand how this could've been possible to begin with, much less the 6th-order ramifications.  I mean, the phrase "shock the world" barely covers it.

Does this mean your scissors beats my paper or do I need to 'Go Fish'? I am so lost here.

Just now, satyanash said:

I wonder if other programs have $9.95-ers that are so destructive. I know there was one K-State writer who blabbed early and cost them a coaching hire once, although the details escape me.

USC had a guy who prematurely broke Chris Steele's decision (back when he committed to them).

Just now, dilloncp98 said:

Take this as you will, EJ said in a thread that this relates to something he recently started covering. He recently started covering grad transfer recruiting so there’s that. 

Kanye grad transfer? I thought he was a college dropout.

These jokes will only get worse the longer this takes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

we make 12 year old gossipy girls seem mature.  i can't believe i've been hitting refresh on this thread hoping to find out earlier what the fuss is about.  i need to get a life.

Well you’re not alone but we can turn this up even ANOTHER notch. If someone has already said what it is, will you admit it? Warmer or colder? I will clean my room if you tel me what it is. I will tell your wife that I saw your sexts to your secretary if you don’t tell. I won’t tell anyone if you tell.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Apparently EJ doesn't understand that someone has to attend more than a single one of their college classes, much less zero, to graduate and thus qualify to be a "grad transfer."

I just cannot go there mentally. I'm too fragile. 

4 minutes ago, dilloncp98 said:

Take this as you will, EJ said in a thread that this relates to something he recently started covering. He recently started covering grad transfer recruiting so there’s that. 

I think he's always covered grad transfers... He recently started covering the transfer portal, which includes all transfers (grad and regular)

I’m just here to chime in that I don’t have a clue what this is all about. Also, since there is nothing I can do about what ever it is, I refuse to get excited about it until something definitive comes out, and only then if it lives up to the hype, be it positive or negative enough to move the needle. Until that occurs, fuck this nonsense.

1 minute ago, Wishbone said:

I’m just here to chime in that I don’t have a clue what this is all about. Also, since there is nothing I can do about what ever it is, I refuse to get excited about it until something definitive comes out, and only then if it lives up to the hype, be it positive or negative enough to move the needle. Until that occurs, fuck this nonsense.

Me too!

[hits F5 for the eleventy billionth time today]

3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Fuck your nonsense. I just fired up my Kanye playlist and made a bucket of popcorn. That’s right, a bucket.

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

We need some more aggy tear screenshots in here stat. This shit is almost certainly not happening now, and the sooner everyone forgets the better. 

Giles discussion anyone?

Zoroastrianism?

Edited by thepop
  • Like 1