Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

3 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

If what EJ did fucked this up, it was never going to happen. And this is coming from someone who thinks EJ is a cum stain of a human being. 

Saying the problem is something that EJ tweeted, or that anything that any of the coy as fuck 9.95ers posted was the actual reason nothing happened is like saying the visible part of the iceberg is what caused problems with the Titanic. So yeah, you're not right. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Let me save you the time. It's not fucking happening period. 

I think you're getting out of focus here. College football season is over; we aren't in saving time mode, we're in killing time mode.

As such, I am pleased to announce that Obscure Theological Plumbing Engineers Quarterly has decided to publish my most recent paper, entitled "Zoroaster's preliminary forays in hydrology in antiquity".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I think you're getting out of focus here. College football season is over; we aren't in saving time mode, we're in killing time mode.

As such, I am pleased to announce that Obscure Theological Plumbing Engineers Quarterly has decided to publish my most recent paper, entitled "Zoroaster's preliminary forays in hydrology in antiquity".

Is the journal name NMPILA?

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Saying the problem is something that EJ tweeted, or that anything that any of the coy as fuck 9.95ers posted was the actual reason nothing happened is like saying the visible part of the iceberg is what caused problems with the Titanic. So yeah, you're not right. 

You don’t get to talk in code and then speak with authority on something none of us are privy to. You might be right but it’s pointless for the purpose of a community message board. Let’s either talk about this or not. 

2 minutes ago, cafe society said:

So... if it's not going to happen, enlighten the great unwashed as to your insider knowledge.  It no longer matters whose panties get in a twist, right?  

I was going to cheat on my wife with this hot college intern from work, but it's definitely not happening now.  I told my friend about it.  I hope he tells my wife that I was going to do it but changed my mind.

7 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

You don’t get to talk in code and then speak with authority on something none of us are privy to. You might be right but it’s pointless for the purpose of a community message board. Let’s either talk about this or not. 

You mean the way you spoke definitively and with authority about this situation being something a 995er or an errant tweet cant fuck up? I was responding to your statement. I believe there are things 995ers can do to fuck things up. 

Theres a reason EJs stupid ass is getting on periscope saying “oh due to things I cant discuss.” Im sure the next few days will bring some form of clarity. But perhaps whatever this shouldnt be getting discussed period. Wish every single 995er had realized that shit yesterday. 

• Like 1