Texas recruiting notes 2019

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don't even know what "practiced ambivalence" means. So you win on that one. Someone else used it the other day as well and I scratched my head and moved on. We're not all stoic geniuses here, sidis. You levitate above us all on that front.

thanks, bud!

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, VaHorn said:

USC’s board is more divided than UT’s has ever been, which is saying a lot. If today’s emergency meeting is going to deal with Swann, that must be way down on the list. 

I noticed on their board that Darwin Barlow is considering switching his commitment to USC.  That would be good for us.

27 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Should someone else maybe point out to those mouthbreathers going ape shit about Barton Simmons and 247 that 247's rankings have 4 of our commits ranked higher than their average composite ranking and 18 of ours ranked below their average composite ranking........so 247 is treating our commits the worst out of all the rankings that go into the composite.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Should someone else maybe point out to those mouthbreathers going ape shit about Barton Simmons and 247 that 247's rankings have 4 of our commits ranked higher than their average composite ranking and 18 of ours ranked below their average composite ranking........so 247 is treating our commits the worst out of all the rankings that go into the composite. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

Edited by Katfid54

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

You'll just get some variation on "all of ours are properly- to under-ranked (Kenyon Greeeeeen), all of yours are BOMC over-starred powderpuffs"

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

You'll just get some variation on "all of ours are properly- to under-ranked (Kenyon Greeeeeen), all of yours are BOMC over-starred powderpuffs"

The fact that so many of them think Spiller should be a five star is proof positive that they have no idea what they are doing.