Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

lol damn everybody overreacting to a comment...

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Chastising Huck about shaggy/surly, much less on a recruiting thread seems like a smart play.  

I'm aware that Huck is a good poster here and was great at Shaggy.  I guess it was more of an opinion that there would be a possible meltdown if he sides with aggy.  I've been around enough to know tendencies around here and know that there are some who get sand in their vag very easily.

Just now, CowboyFred said:

I'm aware that Huck is a good poster here and was great at Shaggy.  I guess it was more of an opinion that there would be a possible meltdown if he sides with aggy.  I've been around enough to know tendencies around here and know that there are some who get sand in their vag very easily.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CowboyFred said:

No, apparently you haven't. 

• Like 1

Just now, CowboyFred said:

While I agree with that, I thought you were implying a site-wide meltdown.

Obviously satyanash would post something about how Herman can't recruit against Fisher and now Houston is being shut down in addition to our DFW struggles and we all know Fisher just got A SECOND RECRUIT IN TWO YEARS out of the San Antonio area so all hope is lost and we're doomed.

But that's just his thing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CowboyFred said:

Fred, unlike everyone else on this site, I greatly appreciate your efforts to help this thread reach 1,000 pages.  Please don't change anything about yourself.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Obviously satyanash would post something about how Herman can't recruit against Fisher and now Houston is being shut down in addition to our DFW struggles and we all know Fisher just got A SECOND RECRUIT IN TWO YEARS out of the San Antonio area so all hope is lost and we're doomed.

so satyanash is Westcott Eberts?

Just now, Huckleberry said:

While I agree with that, I thought you were implying a site-wide meltdown.

Well, his thing sucks.