If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Just now, BabaYaga said:

Same

Doesn't he have a kid at BCS?  Hence the conversion

He does but he's been an aggy since he attending a game in the early 00s. He spoke to one of the aggy clubs in the early 00s as well. I'm sure he's more into it now that he has more of a financial stake. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

He does but he's been an aggy since he attending a game in the early 00s. He spoke to one of the aggy clubs in the early 00s as well. I'm sure he's more into it now that he has more of a financial stake. 

So he's a stupid person.  Got it.  Perfect compliment for the worlds most obnoxious Sooner t-shirt fan

Edited by BabaYaga

39 minutes ago, mdmost said:

He's oSu Bob only when they do something good. His heart is with aggy. He's been aggy since he arrived here and went down for a game with his aggy friends. He also cares about aggy because they're in the SEC and the SEC does well with the NFL. I just love how cocky his is about it when aggy has done nothing to ever show they are worthy of such cockiness. I can't wait till the Jimbo news is official and Klatt clowns on aggy for it. 

14 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Same

Doesn't he have a kid at BCS?  Hence the conversion

Yes, he's become infinitely worse about aggy now that he has a kid going to school there.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

Again, y’all might dislike Corby on the air. He’s a pretty good dude “off the ice.” I think you’d actually like him if you met him in the wild. Bob? No comment.

Corny is a solid dude in my interactions. They have parts to play on the radio. Just like Dan did. Just like Gordon does. Have had minimal interaction with Bob but I would bet he’s a dude that would extend a lifeline if you needed it. It’s just radio guys. Ratings be damned. They aren’t your friends. Live your life. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Talking about “the brothers with tatoo sleeves” and how Chicago fans were wanting to bench Fields because the back up QB is “the great white hope”.

Sturm is such an idiot. He reveals his Wisconsin white bread self too much. I hope his daughter comes home with a Whoop! Tramp stamp above her ass.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

listening to bob minimize and brush-off the fact that aggy has just wasted over $100MM on absolutely the worst contract in the history of competitive sport is so fucking annoying.  he acts like just because they can afford it that losing over a tenth of a billion is no big deal.  he's the biggest smug prick on the station and he can go fuck himself.

sorry I'm a little worked up.  I just hate him so much, and the hate is flowing through me right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

well aggy are the most desperate pile of losers that exist on this planet.  and they can all get fucked.  they're the absolute worst.  I have a friend who is a red-ass and his attitude kinda makes me hate him.  "dude we've got that money in the couch cushions" blah blah blah.  it was hard not to hit him.

It's funny to listen to corby and gen X both pretend to be sympathetic because they both know Bob's gone full Jonestown and they have to work with him every day.  

The more you hear Bobs life story, he was basically raised in a cult. It really isn't a surprise he gravitated to aggy when he got to Texas. Everything is justifiable in the cult. There is no logic or critical thinking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, pops said:

The more you hear Bobs life story, he was basically raised in a cult. It really isn't a surprise he gravitated to aggy when he got to Texas. Everything is justifiable in the cult. There is no logic or critical thinking. 

He's building his own subcult with Central American orphans.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

First appearance of Big Jim Jack in what seems like forever. 

One of my all-time favorite Gordo characters. Big Jim said this is a day on par with when Joe Biden and Kamala won the 2020 election.

On Deion potentially becoming HC at aggy: "Uh, well, I don't know about that one. We'll see. I mean, Deion's a little bit too flamboyant for my likings."

And Dan Lanning? "Never heard of him. Listen, how about somebody like Jim Harbaugh? He cheats. I like that."

Awesome.

• Hook 'Em 4

38 minutes ago, C-Man said:

One of my all-time favorite Gordo characters. Big Jim said this is a day on par with when Joe Biden and Kamala won the 2020 election.

On Deion potentially becoming HC at aggy: "Uh, well, I don't know about that one. We'll see. I mean, Deion's a little bit too flamboyant for my likings."

And Dan Lanning? "Never heard of him. Listen, how about somebody like Jim Harbaugh? He cheats. I like that."

Awesome.

Was that Big Jim Jack or Bob?

50 minutes ago, pops said:

Rant revival had me cry laughing. Placenta factory, reciprocating saw, ambidextrous doctor, topless dulas for daddy. All of it. That was old school ticket riffing. 

So glad they brought it back. Such gold. There really was nothing better on a Spring or Summer Saturday morning than tuning in and wasting time listening to them. 

• Hook 'Em 2