If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Those statements are fucking stupid. The whole 'well take away this and that'. No jackass, those plays happened and were part of the game. I see announcers do it quite a bit. Well take away those few long runs and that player hasn't did much...

If you take away 150 pounds, Vic actually bagged a fit chick.

It's a win. They will get bored with it by Wednesday. Norm will have to find something to be concerned about. He seemed more fired up about beisbol than football today. 

Superlative Corby was all over Brady today. No mention of the near sack. Because of course not. 

Edited by cactusflinthead

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's a win. They will get bored with it by Wednesday. Norm will have to find something to be concerned about. He seemed more fired up about beisbol than football today. 

Superlative Corby was all over Brady today. No mention of the near sack. Because of course not. 

cowboys monday is a thing.  shit changes.  it’s not something they “get tired of”.  we’ll return to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. 

Wasn't referring to Cowboys Monday. That's set in stone. It's whether it lasts the whole damn week. With a loss we get Bob stat minutiae, Norm concern trolling, Muser ramblings and it lasts until the prep for the next game. 

Correction: we get all those anyway with a win, just not as much. They get bored and talk about Nantz instead.

The only good thing about a loss is a quality Crow line and Jake angst.

Edited by cactusflinthead

Losses always make for better radio. The nature of the business.

Not much to talk about in a 40-7 win..

I also don't know why people after all these years complain about Cowboys Monday. It's never going anywhere. It's a sports radio station in Dallas. It's better than The Hardline getting cut short for a fucking Stars radio broadcast. Still have no idea why they feel the need to broadcast their games.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

It's better than The Hardline getting cut short for a fucking Stars radio broadcast. Still have no idea why they feel the need to broadcast their games.

because hockey on the radio absolutely kills it in the ratings.  it’s a cash cow for the station.

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Losses always make for better radio. The nature of the business.

Not much to talk about in a 40-7 win..

I also don't know why people after all these years complain about Cowboys Monday. It's never going anywhere. It's a sports radio station in Dallas. It's better than The Hardline getting cut short for a fucking Stars radio broadcast. Still have no idea why they feel the need to broadcast their games.

5 more years of cutting off Corby. Can't wait. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

ESPN could use some content.

They do the Mavs so I doubt that would work out since those seasons and games happen at the same time. The Fan does Cowboys and Rangers. Did The Ticket feel the need to have at least one? Hell I'd rather have The Ticket have the Cowboys again because all those games are on weekends besides a few of them.

I have not been opposed to the Stars being on KLIF. Convincing the Elephantine sibling that they can forego their Tea Party is not going to be easy. I can pick up the 570 blowtorch much farther than either the AM or FM little ticket signal. 

Cowboys station? No,no,no, never no.

Jerry word salad at any given moment?

More sucking up to JG?

Fuck that. 

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They do the Mavs so I doubt that would work out since those seasons and games happen at the same time.

Good point. I don't listen to them so didn't realize they were the Mavs home. I'm not a hockey fan, so I'd be happy if the Stars were anywhere but the little ticket.

not usually a butthurt Tx fan listener, but corby was back to corby-ing today talking shit about the baylor win and how awful texas looked while hardly mentioning the fact that Sam went out first drive and kicker missed multiple FG. And ignoring the fact Tx D held baylor to 17, 10 points less than their lowest scoring game this season. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bluto said:

not usually a butthurt Tx fan listener, but corby was back to corby-ing today talking shit about the baylor win and how awful texas looked while hardly mentioning the fact that Sam went out first drive and kicker missed multiple FG. And ignoring the fact Tx D held baylor to 17, 10 points less than their lowest scoring game this season. 

Dude.  Repeat after me:  Fuck.  Corby.  He's a weasly little ou dickriding mutant.  Pay no mind to anything he says.

17 hours ago, bluto said:

You could tell he didn't watch the game.  He said Sam went out after a few drives (it was first drive) and also said Sam was immediately in street clothes on the sideline (he was in pads until halftime when they reevaluated him).

53 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

You could tell he didn't watch the game.  He said Sam went out after a few drives (it was first drive) and also said Sam was immediately in street clothes on the sideline (he was in pads until halftime when they reevaluated him).

What a fucking hack. I am not upset about him criticizing Texas. We did look off. Especially in the 2nd half. But at least watch the game and get your facts correct before speaking on the game.

Kip  Keno got arrested for embezzling half a million? Holy shit, does everyone Norm worship end up being giant pieces of shit? 

I know he's a "Hall of famer" but Norm is absolutely radio trash to me. His football takes are ignorant even though he speaks as if he's an expert (calling a LB in nickel set a Mike? Really?) and he gets self righteous about criminal pieces of shit like Bliss because they claim to love the Jesus. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, In10se said:

Kip  Keno got arrested for embezzling half a million? Holy shit, does everyone Norm worship end up being giant pieces of shit? 

I know he's a "Hall of famer" but Norm is absolutely radio trash to me. His football takes are ignorant even though he speaks as if he's an expert (calling a LB in nickel set a Mike? Really?) and he gets self righteous about criminal pieces of shit like Bliss because they claim to love the Jesus. 

I used to enjoy Norm back in the day and growing up. But he's getting stale now as he's getting older. I am kind of glad they took him off the Cowboys post game shows. Although I did hear him on one of them this season.

2 hours ago, bluto said:

I think that's what pissed me off about it, the total uninformed ass talk. Not saying Tx looked all world but beating a middle of the pack power 5 with an explosive offense, sam out, and insane letdown spot... ctfo

He is the least-prepared on-air host the station has -- and he seems to revel in it. I bet he says, "Let's just wing it!" all the way through pre-show meetings.

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, In10se said:

does it hurt? ...  bob?