NIT Round One: Texas vs. South Dakota State, ESPN, 8 PM

Machinator

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

lol, that reminds me, i need to get all those old gifs from ToY. His site has been down for a while now. 

Ha! I actually found that by googling "derka waterhead dance" and it took me right to a page on shaggy with a bunch of derka gifs. You can probably find a few there.

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

lol, that reminds me, i need to get all those old gifs from ToY. His site has been down for a while now. 

While you're at it, could you find the one of the original GOO (Gardere Owns OU) doing a shimmy to "When I move, you move" before a commercial break during the Barnes glory years?

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

These announcers want SDSU to win so bad

So does Derka.

I saw a bunch of the first run, watched some of the Pigs pushing our stool in again, ran an errand, and came back to discover a 19-0 lead had been completely squandered.

I quite literally could have written that script.  This team is just a mental joke, and it starts at the top.

Ironically, we blew a 19-point lead against MSU.  Maybe SDSU could give the Spartans a run.

4 minutes ago, NowThis said:

I remember i attended a game in 1986 which was about as badly attended as this one.  Kaizer Bob, Raynard Davis, Patrick Fairs, Alex Broadway.  My first Texas hoops team! 

I used to go to almost every game back then.  One time Weltlich read Fairs the riot act for dunking on TCU.