2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

7 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

But the Astros won. Maybe a Corona with lime?

no coronas in the house.  on to the 3rd lone star of the hour

edit: also there may or may not be some colombian chicks with fake boobs and great abs scissoring each other in the corner of my screen

Edited by elfenix

7 minutes ago, Southernthunder said:

Probably has been asked before but if i cut cable is there a way to stream the Stros? Would i just need to find a reddit link every night? 

/r/mlbstreams

There's several sites open every night. Since I've been unable to get ATTSN I've watched there since 2015. The reputable sites will have green check marks next to them. You can choose either home or away feeds. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Southernthunder said:

Probably has been asked before but if i cut cable is there a way to stream the Stros? Would i just need to find a reddit link every night? 

I live out of market and the best money I spend every year is $119.99 for mlb.tv.  I think for an upcharge you can get the home games as well if you live in market.  

• Like 1

I live out of market and the best money I spend every year is $119.99 for mlb.tv.  I think for an upcharge you can get the home games as well if you live in market.  

Negative on an upcharge for in-market

...at least not that I’ve ever heard of.

I’m in market and tack on a $5/mo subscription to unlocator to get around the geography restrictions.
A bit of an annoyance but it works.

13 hours ago, UTexasFight said:

Negative on an upcharge for in-market

...at least not that I’ve ever heard of.

I’m in market and tack on a $5/mo subscription to unlocator to get around the geography restrictions.
A bit of an annoyance but it works.

I went and checked the mlb.tv site.  For $10 more, you can get in market home games, but only if you have a subscription to your local regional sports broadcast - so that wouldn’t work for cord cutters.  Your solution sounds like the best one.  

I went and checked the mlb.tv site.  For $10 more, you can get in market home games, but only if you have a subscription to your local regional sports broadcast - so that wouldn’t work for cord cutters.  Your solution sounds like the best one.  

You can get the regular team package to work with a vpn. I use Unlocator. It’s easy to set up.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

I’ve been traveling and unable to watch our boys the last few days...just dropped in to say I love these guys. 

I am traveling to Dallas (blech) today for a research conference. But I plan to cheer loud in my hotel to annoy those Arlingtonians? Arlingtonites? Whatever they call themselves. Fuck 'em and the BoSox too.

I like Springer Dingers, Reddick thievery over the wall, Kempin ain't easy, Marisnick ruling CF, Show-re-a, Pina fun,  Brantley struggling( haha,)  Bregman stares...and Astro fucking wins.

Fuck Beantown.

Edited by slorch