2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

9 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

Fucking Correa. If you listened to Hinch’s pre-game interview, he said something that really pissed me off. He said “if he’s not 100%, he’s just not going to play.” I get that it’s game 1 (and 2) of a ridiculously long season, and you don’t want to make a nagging injury a more serious one, but come the fuck on. It’s baseball. Rub some dirt on it. 

Craig Biggio probably thinks CC is a huge pussy. And Hinch sounded irritated when he said that line, too. 

Reveal hidden contents

I hope I come back to this post in November to neg the shit out of myself after Correa goes on a monster playoff and WS tear.

I mean, at some point, don't you just have to conclude that Correa is a huge pussy? I think it is well established that he is not going to play if he doesn't feel perfect. He missed a combined 100 games in his age 22 and 23 seasons. No reason to think he won't miss another 50 this year at this rate. 

The dude is either very fragile or a big pussy; either way, it doesn't bode well. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski

1 hour ago, Mez2 said:

You guys seem to forget 3putt offered to play short and he's in Tampa right now. Slide him there,  put Diaz in the concession stands and CC in bubble wrap

Correa will find a way to get injured by bubble wrap.  Organic hypoallergenic gauze, maybe?

2 hours ago, runthebone said:

Correa will find a way to get injured by bubble wrap.  Organic hypoallergenic gauze, maybe?

Hate to think he’s just trying to minimize wear and tear for career reasons, but who knows? If this drags out over the season, it will start to get a Kawhi-esque feel to it. 

12 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Hate to think he’s just trying to minimize wear and tear for career reasons, but who knows?

Maybe....he's hurt?  All this bitchassedness after the 2nd game of the year is exhausting.