Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

You don't find it at least a little funny Bernie kept railing against those pesky millionaires...then when it came out he was a millionaire, he changed the language to 'billonaires'?  I like it because Bern and I are now on the same team.  Him and I are good...it's those damned billionaires we need to go after!  

It’s almost like writing a well selling book will make you money!

Just now, Calihorn said:

It’s almost like writing a well selling book will make you money!

LMAO, you're completely the guy you're making fun of.  All those millionaires he rails on are anonymous assholes...but Bern is the innocent one bc he made his millions being a congressman and selling books!  Your reasoning leaves a lot to be desired.  Mostly brainpower. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LMAO, you're completely the guy you're making fun of.  All those millionaires he rails on are anonymous assholes...but Bern is the innocent one bc he made his millions being a congressman and selling books!  Your reasoning leaves a lot to be desired.  Mostly brainpower. 

It doesn’t matter he’s a millionaire, which is my point. Him being rich doesn’t make him a hypocrite. 

1 minute ago, Calihorn said:

It doesn’t matter he’s a millionaire, which is my point. Him being rich doesn’t make him a hypocrite. 

Yes - I'm always bashing his painting with a broad stroke.  Just like BT has always assumed I'm some white dude born with a silver spoon.  There's disadvantaged people all over who become wealthy.  Bern just riles up his supporters by railing against that boogeyman millionaire.  It's easy to do - oh they're all asshole wall street guys, where do we get our pound of flesh?  Then you get the reactionary bullshit from the right, rather predictably, that they're gonna 'get theirs'.  The solution doesn't lie on the far right or far left.  But you guys will never understand that - go team!

14 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yes - I'm always bashing his painting with a broad stroke.  Just like BT has always assumed I'm some white dude born with a silver spoon.  There's disadvantaged people all over who become wealthy.  Bern just riles up his supporters by railing against that boogeyman millionaire.  It's easy to do - oh they're all asshole wall street guys, where do we get our pound of flesh?  Then you get the reactionary bullshit from the right, rather predictably, that they're gonna 'get theirs'.  The solution doesn't lie on the far right or far left.  But you guys will never understand that - go team!

He doesn’t bash the rich, just those that don’t pay their taxes and Wall Street execs.

American national politics are obsessed with winning. Can’t effect change if you don’t win. So it’s not vote for the one you like best, it’s vote for the one that can win and if you don’t then you are throwing your vote away/costing your side the win. People get ridiculed or mocked for voting Green Party or independent. Biden fits nicely into that path to victory. 

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

TOUGH GUY JOE has had enough of Bernie's MALARKEY

someone on his staff must've spilled the beans and clued joe in on the fact that the general election hadn't started yet.

some might call that deception, but i think they just wanted to keep it simple for him.

Well I think it’s pretty telling that Obama didn’t immediately endorse Biden.

Barack gonna keep his powder dry until the nominee is obvious.

He’s not going to want to be seen as putting his finger on the scale and he can’t back a loser in the primaries.

But Biden is the only candidate he could plausibly endorse early without people going apeshit.

But he still isn’t doing it.

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Well I think it’s pretty telling that Obama didn’t immediately endorse Biden.

Barack gonna keep his powder dry until the nominee is obvious.

He’s not going to want to be seen as putting his finger on the scale and he can’t back a loser in the primaries.

But Biden is the only candidate he could plausibly endorse early without people going apeshit.

But he still isn’t doing it.

Barack Obama's White House deputy chief of staff Alyssa Mastromonaco slammed Joe Biden's latest pitch for bipartisanship, saying that some people (like Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell) just can't be shamed into working together.

The former vice president was speaking at the Poor People's Campaign forum in Washington D.C. on Monday when he was asked by MSNBC's Joy Reid how he would get his Democratic agenda past Republican leaders if he is elected in 2020.

"I know you're one of the ones who thinks it's naive to say we have to work together," Biden replied. "The fact of the matter is if we can't get a consensus nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive."

The 2020 Democratic hopeful went on to say that there are "certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight" to get things done and that "you can shame people into doing things the right way."

Mastromonaco, who served as the deputy chief of staff for operations in the Obama administration from 2011 to 2014, responded to Biden's comments via Twitter on Monday afternoon.

"Maybe you can shame people. you can't shame McConnell. it would be dope to find a path to greater bipartisanship but this isn't that path," she wrote. 

Uncle Joe knows best

Edit: *Bolded because she is lily white and should get the Buscemi skateboard.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 4:35 PM, Message Board User said:

Hopefully bad teammate doesn't see your post.

If he does, get ready for a 2000 word incomprehensible rebuke complete with pictures of him from the 60s showing how he was actually fighting against the NRA in the middle of taming the West and how he's the one and only candidate that can fix all that ails the good old US of A - by turning us into the good old U of SSR from the 80s.

Trump’s trying to turn the good old US of A into 1939 Germany. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

She will always be this age in my mind:

706542B2-5B98-479B-B4C8-908E858BB28E_zps

Was "UDayDanceParty" your sock? If not, why do you have this link to his Photobucket pictures from his private album? Did he post it recently?

Also, horny is a bad look. You should be a fan of Joe Biden.

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Cool, are you UDayDanceParty?

He had some story some time back about how he used that name on Tiger Droppings but some stalker here found out that was him and stole it for use here (or the old shag, don't remember when this was).  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Cool, are you UDayDanceParty?

What I want to say:  “Yes, udaydanceparty is my sock, admins please ban him immediately.”

The truth:  Whoever posts here under udaydanceparty isn’t me.  Most likely one of my cyberstalkers.  

Udaydanceparty was my gamer handle from like 16 years ago.  It has kinda followed me around and I’ve used it for other accounts. 

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden