2019 NCAA Final Four in Minneapolis

Kris Clack made all tree free throws in the state semi final or final game game in the Erwin Center to tie it up down 3 in 96 or 97 against Dallas Carter I think. The most clutch free throws I've seen.

Holy shit this was fucking great. That guy was fucking nails. I was rooting for Virginia but don't care that much. Still, wow. Love to see clutch.
Love the honesty in his interview..

" I know we're supposed to have confidence...but i was terrified "

40 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m so fucking pissed. You don’t fucking call that a foul at the end of the game

How can someone be so fucking wrong with every post they make?  Any forum, any thread, you can find your way to muppetfucking something up. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

What are odds that Izzo chokes somebody?

https://sports.theonion.com/tom-izzo-calls-2019-spartans-best-team-he-s-ever-threat-1833849663

Illustration for article titled Tom Izzo Calls 2019 Spartans Best Team He’s Ever Threatened With Violence

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Crediting his players for being wise enough to do what’s best for their health, Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo told reporters Saturday that this Spartans team was the best he’s ever threatened with violence. “In my 20-plus years at East Lansing, I’ve had the privilege of threatening to pummel some incredible players, but none of them have ever responded to my murderous rants like these guys,” said Izzo, who showered praise on the team for winning the Big 10 tournament, so he didn’t have to follow through on his promise to “choke them out” if they lost. “Whether I’m browbeating them at practice or vowing to kill their parents if they don’t get back on defense, I just know these guys are going to give it their all. I’ve promised to cut up amazing players from Jason Richardson to Denzel Valentine, but seeing how these guys play defense after I threaten to run them over with my car is truly something special.” At press time, Izzo enlisted the help of Spartan alum Draymond Green to give the team a motivational death threat before their Final Four game against Texas Tech. 

Edited by J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

The shooting roll is always terrible at these football stadium setups.  Remember the Duke-Butler, final? The rims were brutal in that game.

Dumbass to pick such a massive venue to play in.

7 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

No. 13 for Tech is the only one with a nice offensive game

He was a great scorer at S. Dakota.  Has really deferred to Culver on offense this year. His defense is badass. He breaks into the scoring groove every once in a while. 

Edited by slorch

• immamac featured and pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic