2019 NCAA Final Four in Minneapolis

Kris Clack made all tree free throws in the state semi final or final game game in the Erwin Center to tie it up down 3 in 96 or 97 against Dallas Carter I think. The most clutch free throws I've seen.

Holy shit this was fucking great. That guy was fucking nails. I was rooting for Virginia but don't care that much. Still, wow. Love to see clutch.

1 minute ago, Okie State said:
4 minutes ago, elfenix said:
"controversial"?  fuck off nantz.  that's a foul.  that should be called. 

This. Nothing controversial about it.

But SEC got burned, so ESPN will bitch about it forever.  Will burn through all their asterisk keys.

So awesome that the Slimey Eternal Cheaters got burned by the refs.  Karma squared.

Just now, clapclapclap said:

But SEC got burned, so ESPN will bitch about it forever.  Will burn through all their asterisk keys.

So awesome that the Slimey Eternal Cheaters got burned by the refs.  Karma squared.

ESPN couldn’t care less about SEC basketball. 

2 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

That double dribble should have been called also

Maybe, but if you watch the play again, the UVA player is grabbed when he loses possession before the double dribble, so really there should of been a foul before the double dribble

• Like 1

I am not going to lose sleep on a corrupt coach crying about losing.  He plays a physical style of basketball that dares refs to foul out his players. F'k him, f'k the SEC and he's probably bought a good class in the offseason.  Shit, one big reason Barnes is coaching at Tennessee is because of Pearls corrupt ass.    

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I’m so fucking pissed. You don’t fucking call that a foul at the end of the game

I say it was called because the guys entire upper body is moved right before he lets go of the shot. I have no problem with that call. The foul affected the shot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

I say it was called because the guys entire upper body is moved right before he lets go of the shot. I have no problem with that call. The foul affected the shot.

I don’t think his shot was affected his landing was you can argue. That’s where I disagree with you, if it did ok that’s a foul. The refs let them play all game and then call that at the end. Fuck that shit. I was booing my ass from my couch.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

5 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Maybe, but if you watch the play again, the UVA player is grabbed when he loses possession before the double dribble, so really there should of been a foul before the double dribble

it was incidental touching not really a grab that restrained the dribbler's movement. 

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

I don’t think his shot was affected. That’s where I disagree with you, if it did ok that’s a foul. The refs let them play all game and then call that at the end. Fuck that shit. I was booing my ass from my couch.

You might have brain damage

Fucking Chuck is the biggest Auburn homer alive and he admitted it

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 1

It's clear in the replay. Not the first time Icon has been wrong. He hits him before he releases the ball and the shot was short. It was online and very well could have been good without the fall.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Did he hit the ball too? Was it clear in real-time? I'm ok with the no call because it wasn't really clear what happened until the slow mo replay

i knew right away it was a double dribble, see upthread.  

6 minutes ago, NowThis said:

it was incidental touching not really a grab that restrained the dribbler's movement. 

I will look at it again.  To me I thought it was a foul mainly because it was an intentional foul situation and am pretty sure the  Auburn player was trying to foul when the ball got lose.  

• immamac featured and pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic