Kid missing since 2012 shows up as 14-YO teen in Kentucky

C-Man

59 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

23 year old trying to pass as a 14 year old?

Dude clearly has issues. Hard to get too upset with a crazy person. Saw his (also obviously crazy) brother on the news tonight say something to the effect of 'my brother has been doing dumb shit for as long as I can remember.'

Gut-wrenching for the family, but the cops really shouldn't have let this story get to the family or media in the first place.  Any cop who believed that this dude could be a 14 year old should lose their job. 

5 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Dude clearly has issues. Hard to get too upset with a crazy person. Saw his (also obviously crazy) brother on the news tonight say something to the effect of 'my brother has been doing dumb shit for as long as I can remember.'

Gut-wrenching for the family, but the cops really shouldn't have let this story get to the family or media in the first place.  Any cop who believed that this dude could be a 14 year old should lose their job. 

Good God.  If I’m the dad of that missing kid I’d probably lose it.  I’m talking vigilante on the police chief of that town lose it 

4 hours ago, PilotsError said:

Watch that documentary The Impostor. Cops, and FBI agents, aren't smart enough to smoke out this bullshit.

Or "Never Been Kissed" with little miss jiggle tits, Drew Barrymore. She's a reporter who goes back to high school, undercover and totally pulls it off.

15 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Reminds me of the time a buddy of mine got caught by the cops burglarizing a rural high school. They chased him thru a field and finally tackled him. They asked his name and his answer? "Todd. Todd Rundgren". He said they called him Todd for quite a while until someone showed up who knew something about music at the time.

superbad_trio-832x447.jpg

19 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Death row inmates is markedly different than getting a child actor to portray the abuses faced whilst being trafficked. 

Some series that are “grittier” will show trafficking as a sidebar, and when kids are involved, even those minor arcs are difficult to watch. Usually it’s a sex traffic ring depicted with adult women. This would never fly. 

Ever heard of the movie Changeling? It's basically about a kid getting kidnapped by a serial killer, except the police also try and pass off another kid as him and put the mom in the crazy bin when she doesn't go along with it.