Israel

SmokeyBear1861

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The first being the time they took out the IS leader in Syria, right?

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/09/drone-strike-islamic-state-leader-syria-00105334

yeah, that was the first time I was aware of the weapon used. I suppose if we can guide bombs down chimneys, we can direct a human spiralizer to its target

On 2/23/2024 at 9:53 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this is nutty. this is second time I am aware of this weapon being used. this shit is crazy. the projectile doesn't explode, it just ginsu's whomever is in its path.

I remember reading about them years ago. It limits collateral damage to whomever is in the car.

image.png.158a62c20588787837acd6f52def0c0f.png

You can see the ruptured roof. In the full screen view, it looks like the windows have blood curtains.  I'm glad we didn't blow up the guys on the sidewalk enjoying the Bagdhad evening air. I'm sure they appreciate it and love us for it.

Edited by RomaVicta
Errant comma

On 2/26/2024 at 9:48 AM, RomaVicta said:

I remember reading about them years ago. It limits collateral damage to whomever is in the car.

image.png.158a62c20588787837acd6f52def0c0f.png

You can see the ruptured roof. In the full screen view, it looks like the windows have blood curtains.  I'm glad we didn't blow up the guys on the sidewalk enjoying the Bagdhad evening air. I'm sure they appreciate it and love us for it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/23/2024 at 9:53 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

this is nutty. this is second time I am aware of this weapon being used. this shit is crazy. the projectile doesn't explode, it just ginsu's whomever is in its path.

image.gif.38cdc049c2ed0f9b2140c953db75d7d0.gif

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, bolverk said:

30,000+ dead—one in 73 Gaza residents. Two-thirds are women and children. So many smiling faces are gone forever.

What is the number where we decide that what Israel has done to the Palestinians in Gaza is worse than what Hamas did to the Israelis on Oct. 7?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What is the number where we decide that what Israel has done to the Palestinians in Gaza is worse than what Hamas did to the Israelis on Oct. 7?

I don’t know exactly but, whatever the number is, they hit it in 1948.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

But you see terrorism. Never mind that the nation of Israel was built on terrorism. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

That article appears to suffer from many of the same issues of which it accuses the NYT. 

Elaborate?

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

That article appears to suffer from many of the same issues of which it accuses the NYT. 

Elaborate?

e: Do it twice, apparently

Edited by Brian Fantana

10 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

image.jpeg.79c5b704343ea6a0728204e2c7637467.jpeg

LOL at citing “Electronic Intifada” and Max Blumenthal/“The Grayzone.” 

image.jpeg.07da7eb189fbb7bc859feebf203c6f16.jpeg

Yes, the article certainly suffers from some of the same issues, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of shit in that front page, national news NYT piece was little more than hearsay, or worse, completely made up whole cloth.

A lot of those points were parroted repeatedly in this thread, including by yourself.

But hey, by all means, take this as absolution you genocidal robotic freak.

• Rage+1 1

I subscribe to the NYT internet version. I find this objectionable:

image.png.c300454f72ef16fe746ab5d4ade874a7.png

Calling this brutal invasion a "war" is a lie that sugar coats what is actually going on. This is more like the NAZI army clearing the ghettos of Warsaw.

Israel nakedly shows its goal: expulsion by any means:

image.png.0e9de182ee40e12edb6850a33afabfb9.png

Any means including starvation:

image.png.b597be974ca5758371bf515fde88cf33.png

We're complicit, and I hate it.

This is not a war. The news media won't call this what it is.

Another defeat for the obvious. Such a strange world this has become.

• Rage+1 1

On 3/3/2024 at 9:18 AM, BrickHorn said:

Are you implying that Oct. 7th was justified then by the past tragedies inflicted, i.e. "...1948"?

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Are you implying that Oct. 7th was justified then by the past tragedies inflicted, i.e. "...1948"?

Please read the thread before you start slinging shit all over it. That very clearly is not what @BrickHorn is saying, but nice try. We're not going to play this game with you, this type of bad faith argument has been tried many times in this thread before and you're just going to embarrass yourself.

Try again.

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Please read the thread before you start slinging shit all over it. That very clearly is not what @BrickHorn is saying, but nice try. We're not going to play this game with you, this type of bad faith argument has been tried many times in this thread before and you're just going to embarrass yourself.

Try again.

It read to me as an attempt at a moral equivalency, to minimize the most recent powderkeg in the long standing Palestine/Israel feud.

Nobody thinks Oct. 7 was good.

I know that people say that.
But what they have consistently refused to say is what Israel should do/should have done in response. It’s easy to say “well…not what they’re doing.” But if your position is NOT “oh well, Hamas gets away with Oct 7, so sad too bad,” then you would get credibility if you suggested a meaningful course of action for Israel.
And again, pushing that query does not excuse or absolve Israel for the overreach and atrocities of its current campaign in Gaza - I’m just suggesting that a credible position is one that says “Israel should have done X, instead of the Y it is doing.”
Understand that most of us are pretty much out of sympathy for either “side,” broadly speaking, in this conflict. The actions of the chosen and supported leadership for each have opted for the most bellicose path, time after time.
  • Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Understand that most of us are pretty much out of sympathy for either “side,” broadly speaking, in this conflict.

And yet we continue to arm and fund Israel military activities and run interference at the UN and from the podium. Not only that, but we are using emergency declarations to expedite the process.

Alternative approaches have been offered multiple times on this thread, including unleashing Mossad in targeted fashion against Hamas leadership. 

And yet we still have posters here deflecting from what is systematic collective punishment at best, outright ethnic cleansing at worst and throwing their hands up in the air saying, "what alternatives do they have?" 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I know that people say that.
But what they have consistently refused to say is what Israel should do/should have done in response. It’s easy to say “well…not what they’re doing.” But if your position is NOT “oh well, Hamas gets away with Oct 7, so sad too bad,” then you would get credibility if you suggested a meaningful course of action for Israel.
And again, pushing that query does not excuse or absolve Israel for the overreach and atrocities of its current campaign in Gaza - I’m just suggesting that a credible position is one that says “Israel should have done X, instead of the Y it is doing.”
Understand that most of us are pretty much out of sympathy for either “side,” broadly speaking, in this conflict. The actions of the chosen and supported leadership for each have opted for the most bellicose path, time after time.

I've said it several times. They should treat Hamas as terrorists and not representatives of 2 million residents of Gaza. Hamas should be tracked and hunted strategically, not just bomb the shit out of the entire region. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, they could start by not lying about their goal in Gaza and justifying it by pointing to the horrors of October.

Using an accusation of lack of imagination for presenting a solution to how Israel should deal with Hamas was indeed used to cover Israel's air bombardment of Gaza and the early part of the ensuing ground invasion. 

What are they supposed to do? There have been answers to this including two independent states; cease colonization of land cede to Palestinians; use precision attacks. The answer has been consistently, "well, that hasn't/won't work."

First, the above paragraph is not license for Israel to execute murder from the air, murder on the ground, or murder by deprivation and starvation until a better policy is discovered. 

Second, the issue is no longer what Israel should do to destroy Hamas. The issue is what is actually happening: a ruthless, brutal campaign to terrorize a population into leaving their homeland. 

And we're complicit. We're all pearl clutching and talking about how bad things are. Until we cease support for Israel as a response to this action, we're abetting them.

Edited by RomaVicta
I see Anastasis and 'Stache have antipated my response. Compliments.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I know that people say that. But what they have consistently refused to say is what Israel should do/should have done in response.

Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

You're literally just trolling at this point.

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Like 1

It’s worth noting , politically: Kamala Harris did a good job of being able to try and reframe the U.S. narrative this weekend by calling for an immediate cease-fire (which got all the headlines) while she still called on Hamas to accept the deal on the table and release the hostages and literally said "the threat Hamas poses to the people of Israel must be eliminated."

So I guess, kudos for the tight rope balance there politically, as this is gearing up to be at least a medium-sized issue politically for the election I think and curious to hear how it's addressed in the SOTU as a lack-of-a-ceasefire-Ramadan approaches.

23 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

And yet we continue to arm and fund Israel military activities and run interference at the UN and from the podium. Not only that, but we are using emergency declarations to expedite the process.

Alternative approaches have been offered multiple times on this thread, including unleashing Mossad in targeted fashion against Hamas leadership. 

And yet we still have posters here deflecting from what is systematic collective punishment at best, outright ethnic cleansing at worst and throwing their hands up in the air saying, "what alternatives do they have?" 

Evangelical fundamentalism is a hell of a drug. Much of what's motivating the support for Israel is that its existence is a condition for Jesus to return

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I've said it several times. They should treat Hamas as terrorists and not representatives of 2 million residents of Gaza. Hamas should be tracked and hunted strategically, not just bomb the shit out of the entire region. 

As to your first sentence, it's a false premise -- although its falsity shouldn't change the calculus in this case.  Whether we like it or not, Hamas is the representative government of the residents of Gaza.  It's support went UP after the October 7th attacks.  It's a big fucking problem for Gaza....just like it's a big fucking problem for Israel that it has chosen a government that is the most bellicose, uncompromising, genocidal government they could select.  Yes, a large plurality of Israelis do not support Bibi's government....but enough of them have over the years to empower it, and a large plurality LIKES what the government is doing.  I noted it in an earlier discussion -- it really only takes around 30% of the population to opt for the shittiest, bloodiest of paths, to send a state/government down that path.  Gaza's path has been tied to Hamas and is still tied to Hamas.  That's fucking bad.  As bad as Israel's path being tied to Bibi's government.

As to your second sentence, I'm all about it.  I agree, that's what should have been done: limited broad military action (I'd allow for limited airstrikes and cross-border combined arms assaults, but with discretion and specific targeted purpose and yield, but we'd really only be quibbling about the methodology for "tracked and hunted strategically.").  Because the "bomb the shit out of everything" approach is shit from every angle: it's chock-full of war criming, it's not particularly effective at rooting out Hamas, and it is cementing Israel's status as a global pariah (is that standard evenly applied?  Of course not.  E.g., Iran says Israel is evil for bombing civilian areas, as it happily supplies Russia with weapons to do just that.  But, of course, as noted above by @RomaVicta, we suffer from the same inconsistency: condemning bombing of civilians in Ukraine, while supplying Israel hardware to do just that in Gaza.  Regardless of whether you think Israel's war against Gaza is just vs. Russia's unjust invasion, knowing what Israel is doing and will do with our weapons makes us culpable).

But @RomaVicta, my "accusation of lack of imagination for presenting a solution to how Israel should deal with Hamas" stands.  The world (especially including those parties critical of Israel today) missed the opportunity to set the tone and expectations.  A clear and simple statement to the effect of "Israel has a right to defend itself from these horrific attacks and the continuing threat from Hamas as an armed threat.  Israel should exercise that right with necessary force, tempered with the restraint necessary to protect all civilians in Gaza.  Its response should be targeted and methodical, waged against Hamas operatives only, while minimizing the risk/harm to civilians.  That may take time and patience, but the requirement that civilians not be unduly harmed requires that patience.  We will support Israel in such effort.  We will not support Israel waging war against civilian populations" would have gotten out in front of shit and set a standard that Israel could then be called out on, cleanly and unambiguously, when it violated them.   We told you the conditions for our support.  You violated them.  We do not support you in doing so.

The fact that the debate has descended to where it always does -- whose long-term grievances are the most meritorious?...is why nothing ever gets fixed.  Is it the grievances of the Palestinians, who have chosen terrorism and violence over and over....but who have also eaten a shit sandwich in the region since 1948?  Is it Israel and the jews, who have chosen genocidal tactics and exclusionary expansion instead of a path of peaceful co-existence.....but who have also been under constant attack/threat since their founding, and if you are to characterize them as "colonizers," how would one characterize the millions of Israelis who were expelled from other states and have no "colonizing country of origin" to return to?  We're never going to settle that argument.  People are entrenched, they will not move, and that is that.  Israel is an evil colonizer.  Palestinians are brutal animals.  And on and on, no minds will change.  So maybe that's a pointless fucking debate to have.  Skip it.  Figure out how a path of belligerence can become one of non-belligerence.  That's the best we can do.  And yeah, I'm disappointed that nobody seems to be pushing it very hard.  Maybe the US admin is making some tiny progress behind the scenes, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Edited by Brisketexan

Also, I absolutely love the sections in the copy pasted part that betray how you really feel. You know, how you were posting about this directly after Oct. 7th as opposed to how you have reshaped your posting on this topic since. I still see right through you.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hmm I wonder where you copy pasted that from

I assure you that my half-assed thoughts are mine alone.

And yes, I've grown increasingly frustrated and angry with Israel's response since it began.  Are we not supposed to adjust our thinking and opinions based on continuing developments?  Although I'm pretty sure that my responses in the week or so after October 7th included some version of the phrase "measured/targeted response."  But I haven't taken the time to go back and dig through the threads.

Oh, I've also learned a lot by watching the tennis match between the two "sides" on this thread.  Yeah, it's pretty fucking clear that one contingent....even though they pay minimal lip service to Israel's right to exist....view Israel primarily as evil colonizers who really should accede to circumstances that would lead to extinction of the state and massive violence against the jews within it.  And it's also pretty fucking clear that the other contingent views the Palestinians as evil mooslem animals who all like beheading infidels, so someone might as well wipe 'em off the map.

Sue me for being disgusted with both.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Nobody thinks Oct. 7 was good.

Except maybe Netanyahu and his fellow Jewzis like National Security Adviser Itamar Ben-Gvir, Israel’s counterpart to Michael Flynn, who are exploiting the atrocity of 10/7 to justify their ultimate goal of cleansing Israel (aka Palestine) of all Palestinians (or non-“Jews,” which begins with Palestinian Arabs but will eventually include Israeli Arabs and will ultimately include secular Jews who aren’t committed to the new far-right Judeo-fascist ideology and will be labeled “anti-Semitic” and eliminated).

If history has taught us anything. 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I assure you that my half-assed thoughts are mine alone.

And yes, I've grown increasingly frustrated and angry with Israel's response since it began.  Are we not supposed to adjust our thinking and opinions based on continuing developments?  Although I'm pretty sure that my responses in the week or so after October 7th included some version of the phrase "measured/targeted response."  But I haven't taken the time to go back and dig through the threads.

Oh, I've also learned a lot by watching the tennis match between the two "sides" on this thread.  Yeah, it's pretty fucking clear that one contingent....even though they pay minimal lip service to Israel's right to exist....view Israel primarily as evil colonizers who really should accede to circumstances that would lead to extinction of the state and massive violence against the jews within it.  And it's also pretty fucking clear that the other contingent views the Palestinians as evil mooslem animals who all like beheading infidels, so someone might as well wipe 'em off the map.

Sue me for being disgusted with both.

image.thumb.png.56a5480519b4ffe759c335c2225e3856.png

Forgive me for thinking this is copy pasted.

Brother you were literally calling this a holy war and practically hollering for blood when this latest conflict started. After all this time, you still can't see how heavily weighted your language is toward the Israeli side and how it's just another form of genocide apologia. It's sad, because like I have said many times in this thread, the only reason you're this way is that your perspective is so irredeemably twisted by swallowing the Western media narrative on this conflict whole, your entire life.

I don't know how to help you. Trying to bothsides everything about this conflict is not in your wheelhouse.

22 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

image.thumb.png.56a5480519b4ffe759c335c2225e3856.png

Forgive me for thinking this is copy pasted.

Brother you were literally calling this a holy war and practically hollering for blood when this latest conflict started. After all this time, you still can't see how heavily weighted your language is toward the Israeli side and how it's just another form of genocide apologia. It's sad, because like I have said many times in this thread, the only reason you're this way is that your perspective is so irredeemably twisted by swallowing the Western media narrative on this conflict whole, your entire life.

I don't know how to help you. Trying to bothsides everything about this conflict is not in your wheelhouse.

I know that you take the fact that I am not 100% on board with your "Free Palestine, they are the good guys!" take means that I am inherently "Western media swallowed" (nevermind that I cited multiple times to Al Jazeera coverage, which I have watched and read for years, as just one example)....I've been pretty clear that Israel's hands "are and remain super unclean."  I mean, I literally said that exact thing mere days after the attacks.  Here's just a few of my snipped replies by date -- please point out for me the theme of how I am materially weighted towards Israel?  I mean, other than the fact that in the present context...Hamas was the aggressor, and Israel was the attacked entity.  I mean, re: October 7....yeah....I tilt Israel's way in terms of that event, and there being a justification for response (not the one that followed, but a response nonetheless).

Oct 11:

And that's the end conclusion.  We're too far down this road for anyone to turn back.  Some things are irreparably broken.  This is one of those things.  The Palestinians will hate the jews until the heat death of the universe, and will seek their extinction.  The jews will fight back, regularly being overly heavy-handed, provoking more response.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

Oct 11:

You believe that evil can be redeemed.
I do not.
One of us is right, one of us is wrong.
I’ve seen enough history to believe that evil doesn’t go away. Shit, in our own country, we’ve never even genuinely sought contrition or peace after the sin of slavery. We won’t, we can’t, because humans are shit.

Likud is shit. To continue with the theme and observation above. Likud and Bibi are flat-out evil; they would sacrifice generations for political power. And it worked. A new generation of leadership will end up doing the same. Because humans are shit.

Oct 11:

I sympathize with innocent Palestinians who do not support genocide.  There are many such people.  I have long thought that Israel's approach to Palestinians and particularly the occupied territories is heavy-handed, counter-productive, and often criminal.  Don't mistake any of my posts as putting a white hat on Israel, or not sympathizing with innocent civilians.

But it is undeniable that the Palestinian CAUSE is in the hands of murderous genocidal shitbags, who have a shitload of support.  Hamas is not a "fringe group."  The belief that jews must be pushed into the sea and/or exterminated is not a "fringe belief."  Discounting those things as such is dishonest.

What came before -- good acts, bad acts, what have you -- doesn't much matter when you reach the point where one side's position boils down to "exterminate the other side."  That is a position from which no good-faith negotiation can occur.  And the most prominent actors on behalf of the Palestinian cause, who have significant popular support, take that exact position.  Until that is no longer a widely acceptable position in Palestinian society, no good-faith negotiations can happen.

Lots of sympathy for innocent Palestinians.

No absolution for Israel.

I am 100% on board with both principles.

But once we get past them, where do we go when "genocide" as a stated goal is the primary goal on the table?  We go to war.  That's where we go.  It's where humanity goes every time it's on the table (well, you either go to war, or you go to the death camps.  Those are the two choices).

Oct 13:

‘The Onion’ Stands With Israel Because It Seems Like You Get In Less Trouble For That

https://www.theonion.com/the-onion-stands-with-israel-because-it-seems-like-yo-1850922505

Also....dear lord, the times we live in.  When a satire is dead, yet satire is also some of the most pointed, thoughtful news coverage we can get.  Helluva world, man.

Oct 18:

Pay attention to what's happening in the West Bank, while the world is watching Gaza.  The Israeli government, either directly or acting in support of (or protecting) Israeli "settler" groups, has been pat of straight up targeted violence against Palestinian civilians.  I'm not talking about "collateral damage," which will happen in Gaza especially because of how Hamas operates.  I'm talking about Israelis flat-out harming and killing innocent Palestinians.  Israel's hands are and remain super unclean.

OCT 18:

Yes.  You should be dismissed.

See, Hamas has demonstrably unclean hands and a clear track record of issuing self-serving false statements.....BUT, the palestinians have gotten a raw deal, so we should believe whatever Hamas says.

Whereas Israel also has demonstrably unclean hands and a clear track record of issuing self-serving false statements.....so we don't believe anything Israel says, at least not without objective evidence sufficient to support the statement.

The second statement makes plenty of sense.  The first is fucking insane.  But it is practiced by multiple posters on this thread.  They point to "Well, Israel lies!" as justification for them BLINDLY ACCEPTING WHAT HAMAS SAID AS THE TRUTH. The very standard they espouse, the refuse to apply.  If you want to know why this matter will never, ever, ever be solved, that's a great example.

Oct 18:

I sure as hell didn't ever blindly accept the beheading babies story - I still haven't seen anything close to proof.

But you spend 10X the energy on disputing that story than on placing culpability on Hamas.  Your take, like that of most of the apologists, is "yes, crimes were committed.  Very bad.  Let's move on so I can get to my agenda: Fuck Israel with everything capable of fucking Israel."

Nope.  We don't get to just skip the fuck over Hamas's crimes, both their crimes in the attack on civilians and on their undeniable and documented war crimes of sheltering military assets in civilian structures like schools.  The level of moral culpability on Hamas, and yes, on the people who support them, is fucking substantial, and must be dealt with.

As must Israel's ongoing crimes in the West Bank. And Likud's plan to foment further discord to give Israel the opportunity to exercise force again and again.  And the list goes on.  

Maybe what I'm sick of is the fucking narrative of "yeah, I know, to be intellectually honest, I have to say that both sides bear responsibility, but having said that, I'm going to skip right over the horrific shit by the side I support, and focus exclusively on the horrific shit by the side I want to demonize."  I'll certainly note that plenty of the "I stand with Israel crowd" does this, and it's a shitty look.  Just like it's a shitty look on the palestinian defenders when they can't help but functionally exculpate Palestinian terrorism with what amounts to "but they're oppressed, so I understand, these things happen, let's move on."

I still see two sides in the conflict that are presently operating under the umbrella of their most bellicose elements. On Oct. 7th, Hamas's actions had the greatest unclean hands.  Since then, Israel's actions have had the greatest unclean hands.

I still see no way out.  I see two fires burning with incredible intensity.  There is no putting them out.  And yes, fighting about who is more justified in wanting to continue to exist, weighed against who has committed how many awful acts against the other, will never ever yield a positive solution.

Either the two sides fight to final extinction, or they accept a pragmatic solution that has an eye towards future peaceful existence instead of an eye backwards towards past wrong/grievance.  Those are the choices.  And the choice has been made.  Death and extinction it is.  Everyone loses.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Warming up for Open Mic Poetry Night?

I'm more of a limerick guy, but damned if I can start with "there once was a man from Nantucket" and turn it into something on the lack of hope for peace in the Levant.

41 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I know that you take the fact that I am not 100% on board with your "Free Palestine, they are the good guys!" take means that I am inherently "Western media swallowed" (nevermind that I cited multiple times to Al Jazeera coverage, which I have watched and read for years, as just one example)....I've been pretty clear that Israel's hands "are and remain super unclean."  I mean, I literally said that exact thing mere days after the attacks.  Here's just a few of my snipped replies by date -- please point out for me the theme of how I am materially weighted towards Israel?  I mean, other than the fact that in the present context...Hamas was the aggressor, and Israel was the attacked entity.  I mean, re: October 7....yeah....I tilt Israel's way in terms of that event, and there being a justification for response (not the one that followed, but a response nonetheless).

I still see two sides in the conflict that are presently operating under the umbrella of their most bellicose elements. On Oct. 7th, Hamas's actions had the greatest unclean hands.  Since then, Israel's actions have had the greatest unclean hands.

I still see no way out.  I see two fires burning with incredible intensity.  There is no putting them out.  And yes, fighting about who is more justified in wanting to continue to exist, weighed against who has committed how many awful acts against the other, will never ever yield a positive solution.

Either the two sides fight to final extinction, or they accept a pragmatic solution that has an eye towards future peaceful existence instead of an eye backwards towards past wrong/grievance.  Those are the choices.  And the choice has been made.  Death and extinction it is.  Everyone loses.

Not ignoring you I promise. May not have time to properly respond until tomorrow.