2017-18 Rockets Thread

The Tower

41 minutes ago, Mack Tripper said:

Woj reporting Luc could be back in second round.

Kind of... he just said "likely to miss the first round."  That doesn't necessarily say that's all he will miss.  Although it is certainly better than an "out for the year" announcement.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

5 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

T. Black

P. Tucker

J. Johnson

G. Green

R.J. Hunter

I like our starting lineup

No you don't.

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

We’ve owned Minnesota this year. 4-0 with a 15.75 average margin of victory.

That last game was too close for comfort. I think the Rockets win in a gentleman's sweep.

Dunno how we beat Houston. a barrage of 3 pt shooters, 2 of the best facilitators, and a guy who makes a living on making 7-10 bunnies a game.

Wiggins has really stepped up his defensive game...maybe put him on Harden, Butler and Teague switch on CP3, put Taj on Clint and let KAT rover and make PJ, Ryno(gulp), Nene etc?

your offense is impossible to defend, just hope for a cold nights.

3 minutes ago, Mack Tripper said:

I would rather have the Jazz-Thunder as 3-6 on the GSW side so I’m rooting for the first time in my life for Utah Jizz.

If you have Blazers as #3, they have the likelihood of giving the Warriors more fits in the second round (of course assuming they make it there).

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Yeah, it was a 9 point squeaker.

I was referring to how the Rockets scored 77 points in the first half, led by as many as 24 and then well into the 4th quarter the Wolves cut it to 115-110, Gerald Green went H-Town on Gorgui Deng, and then Harden guided the team to victory. 

But it's the playoffs, so I'm hoping D'Antoni will make the necessary adjustments to not let a huge lead disappear.

Well, the Twolves won't be much trouble. Will be interested to see what happens in that OKC/Utah series. Not really scared of either OKC or Utah, but I would prefer Utah as I think it will be an easier series. Plus there's no way Harden stays out all night at strip clubs in Salt Lake City. 

Edited by Dutchrudder

3 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Well, the Twolves won't be much trouble. Will be interested to see what happens in that OKC/Utah series. Not really scared of either OKC or Utah, but I would prefer Utah as I think it will be an easier series. Plus there's no way Harden stays out all night at strip clubs in Salt Lake City. 

Don't jinx it brah. It's the playoffs, gotta take every game seriously even if it is the T-Wolves.