impeachment inquiry hearings thread

henrygandorf

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’m not gonna ignore you. I’m just curious what long cat screed you’re gonna post at 4:00 am this morning like you did last night. Were you up all night doing blow and posting on surly?  Sounds like a party man. 

Chronic insomnia. My GirlsGW prancing about  lost its luster. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Fuck You 2

33 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

And a resignation that there is not a lick of difference between D's and R's. It is just a team affiliation.

Ok, I'm now pretty sure anastasia is trolling with a sock now. 

But also, I'm call you out. You haven't responded to me directly on any of the points raised on the substance of the whole Ukraine affair, and instead have been spouting conspiracy theories from an intellectually dishonest position. 

Just now, Captainant said:

But also, I'm call you out. You haven't responded to me directly on any of the points raised on the substance of the whole Ukraine affair, and instead have been spouting conspiracy theories from an intellectually dishonest position. 

when the facts are not on your side, it's best to avoid them.

13 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Impeaching Bill Clinton was a horrible mistake. That was a mighty fracture point for many relationships. Good ideas were lost to the fight. The fight became the circus. And while we looked away, they changed the game.

This feels like they are penning in some very good people and minds (around here) to a sideshow. 

While the real future leaders look out at this thing we call a nation they see an electorate watching reality tv. Seriously. "Who is going to lead us" is a much better idea to ponder. And try to loss old labels. Party Affiliation is tired, ohhh soooo tiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeeeeeddd.

Think of new allegiances - since they dominate this society.

And one last thing (from Zoomers) - "we need more certainty and less argument"

As they (Zoomers) would put it: "stop being a boomer" 

And if this is your thing - I certainly understand your need to be "woke" for this one. But Woke is rigid. And woke is a demanding bastard. . . . And I am like . . . ummm 50 layers deep in all woke disciplines, bay-bee*

For boomers only - *The b word (baby) ridicules the sound of infants in distress. It's not cool to say anymore. Bay-Bee reformats that image to a bee flying above a bay. It might work?

Woke is a fascinating and informative lens into the world. Its credible. Good people with good souls. We need need to keep expanding viewpoints. Our brains are beautiful creations. 

If I may, since I feel kinship with woke people, we *if I may?* we really need to be discussing the future. The best road to make the best progress in the shortest amount of time. No thinktanks. No collaborations. You, as a human like no other human. Just your single soul looking at the future and imagining what it would look like. We have machines ready to deliver.

Trump is Trump. 

The election is about the future. Imagine it from the individual perspective first. What do you cherish? Is anyone talking about? Do you have your facts straight. This is especially for the denizens of Facebook. You are being fed. Open your eyes. Give a more secure and open browser a shot. The wall of adverts is deep to get to content. 

Expect your choice to be basted. The Democrats have an interesting slate of candidates. I am, like last time, still a Sanders Son. "And if your candidate is Buttegeig, please read his bio and look up where he got his start. There are very good people in consulting. We don't need a consultant for President. The whole Nascar-stickered Campaign Bus will not play well in this electorate. He may have done great things there. We understand and appreciate your value to society. Maybe something in the Cabinet. Don't say VP. People who have faced the ax because of the consultant class hates consultants. And spelling his name is just . . . hard. And I am not going to fetishize him by calling him Mayor. cringe "

So, wasn't that fun.

Trump impeachment watch is going to be sad. You don't want to be lost with what happens in the future. You will descend into the single silo of (not watching election news boomer). That is worse than hell itself. 

Look up at the macro now and then. The zeitgeist unstable and in conflict. You need to "look-up" at the conflict and instability in real time. We are moving to instantaneous judgments and electing the best leaders for that future is important.  Instant decisionmaking (that is one word, spit - ignore your spelling AI) is a human impossibility.  We are quickly moving to instant decisionmaking by machine. Imagine your current algorythm because of your limited choice narrowed down to one path. It is inevitable the government jobs will be automated soon. That has a human and civil rights disaster written all over it. And when the populace finds how hemmed in by faceless IT department goons, shit will fly. Literally. And the smell of shit is nauseating as fuck - so guess what else it smell like? Yep - vomit and shit - in the air headed towards you. Fuuuuuckstiks.  

Sorry. I think all of you would agree that free thinking should not be corralled. It's counterproductive to freedom. That is anti-intellectual and none of us would subscribe to it. We all know Anti-intellectual leftists are the most murderous leaders this world has known. Utter lack of concern for the common man. Just used the common man as fodder for their cannons. That is not our leftists. They are the progressive left. They are few in number; they are peace loving; they seek to repair the safety net. Clintonian Democrats can join in. Their heroes FDR and JFK are our heroes. Neoliberalism had the best of intentions. And it lifted a lot of new people (some of them too high).

That's fixable. Opening the political discussion up to designing the future, the lessons of the past are important. Neoliberalism has lost hold. We have FDR/Eisenhower/JFK on one side and "Survivor" on the other. Both have legitimate claims to the Office. We are headed into the 4th quarter and some of you haven't bothered to look up from your iPhones. Once the frontrunner (Biden) is dethroned, he will be left to fight for his honor as Trump laughs. He wants Elizabeth Warren. He really wants Hillary Clinton. He will say Crazy Bernie (and every mouth breather will trumpet). The establishment candidates (everyone else, except Gabbard) have no shot. Elizabeth draws well with the Establishment. Gabbard did her job calling Sec. Clinton's out so she would make a decision. Money gets gummed up to Biden when the Establishment starts courting other candidates. Sanders can see the public wants him to make blunt assessments and speak to a future. 

We need you in this future. Learn about these candidates. Democrats close the corral once the front runner is firmly established. So the early bird gets the worms. Do Trump reading later in the day. There are expensive sunk costs in Trump news. They can afford to lose some of you to the future. 

Thank you. I needed an opening.  And I hope I answered your question. We corrected that error with our laws. Thank goodness.. 

And I believe all of the rest of that shit too. Don't be a boomer.

and the young ones think you all need to calm down  Zoomers say the darnedest things. 

Here’s what this dude posted at 4:00 am this morning. 

My only question is WTF is a Zoomer? 

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

The difficult aspect of the allegations is the sanctioned statecraft called diplomacy - where soft and hard threats are used regularly by the USG. Add in the fact our government LEO's use foreign agencies regularly and I suspect you see the difficulty calling one behavior a high crime or misdemeanor and the same behavior by another as business as usual. The partisan nature of the inquiry mirrors what happened with Clinton. As I have argued in the past, the impeachment of Clinton led him to react in ways that were not altogether good for this nation - especially wag the dog type military adventures. 

The partisan nature of the attack is what troubles me. We live in a fractured nation - seething with anger and hatred. I suggest we all tone down the rhetoric. We do not want it to boil over. 

The ridiculous nature of your posts is what amuses me.

50 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

I respectfully disagree - especially with Schiff's actions, which should be beyond reproach for a matter with so much significance. But at least we have a vote now and a proper basis for an investigation. Should have been that way from the outset - if we want reconciliation for the nation. 

You should probably sit this one out because you are obviously a fucking idiot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Captainant said:

What are your questions. Sorry - missed them. 

And in reading Anastasia through the years, I seriously doubt he would appreciate you equating his thoughts and writing with my ramblings. Swing/Miss.

• Fuck You 2

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Plenty of political organizations, and even some other countries, would love to derail conversations about impeachment by sending in astroturfers to bog down the discussions.   

I understand society has led you to expect instant gratification for your efforts, but that is not the way the world works. Question your assumptions - always. Once you stop, your brain is dead and you become part of the living dead. You deserve better out of life. Expand your perspective. 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, washparkhorn said:

cringe - you all now brigade? yuck.

Free your mind. Fuck the zeitgeist. 

I've been trying to keep out of this back and forth here, but seriously man, are you in need of some assistance?  Your stream of consciousness typing is jumbled to the point of incoherence in many cases, and I'm worried about your health. 

If you are healthy, then I'd encourage you to type, take a pause, proofread, make corrections, and only then hit the Submit Reply button. If you are here to have a conversation that will make it easier.

That's not what you said about me in 2016 when we both supported Bernie. Or are you a sock of that former poster?

Wasn’t here in 2016, I dislike Bernie A LOT, and if you check out a couple of threads you’ll be able to see what I look like, so nope, not a sock.

You’re batting a thousand today.

1 minute ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I've been trying to keep out of this back and forth here, but seriously man, are you in need of some assistance?  Your stream of consciousness typing is jumbled to the point of incoherence in many cases, and I'm worried about your health. 

If you are healthy, then I'd encourage you to type, take a pause, proofread, make corrections, and only then hit the Submit Reply button. If you are here to have a conversation that will make it easier.

I appreciate your concern NAIU.

• Fuck You 2

31 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what we're up against:

That's clearly a GOP source, claims Morrison was more worried about potential leaks. That's a constant Trump/GOP talking point. 

They gaslight and mislead at every opportunity, especially when stories just break and the media doesn't know which thread to follow yet. There is zero reason to assume that source is not intentionally misleading with a pro-Trump claim like that. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

There are two sides to every story. Wisdom comes with understanding both sides of an argument. 

Wisdom is having the critical thinking skills to understand when the other side of the argument is just fake bullshit bloviation or abject stupidity. 

• Like 3

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

You'd better start brushing up on the other side, and pronto.  You have no time to lose.

I understand the allegation. I somewhat understand why it might be shocking to some who haven't paid attention to what this nation does and how we conduct foreign policy. If JFK had to negotiate with the Soviets regarding Cuba today, we would not have withdrawn our missiles from Turkey because of the political ramifications. And the Cuban Missile Crisis may have had a different outcome. 

I expect every President since Reagan has threatened foreign aid withdrawal for political reasons. Was this one beyond the pale? Perhaps. But what does that say about our acquiescence to prior similar acts? Or was this egregious enough to be singled out for scrutiny.

And moreover, Trump's opponent is at this moment being decided by the powers that be. If we lose sight of that, we again will give control over that choice to insiders, like it was in 2016. And who wants a repeat of that debacle. 

We can do two things at once. And when the inevitable outcome is acquittal, the most important topic for opponents of Trump is the decision on who will run against him in 2020. I don't think that is a controversial take on the matter. 

• Fuck You 4

16 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

what we're up against:

Let me make sure I understand this and one of you set me straight if I have anything incorrect. Morrison thinks the call on July 25 was fine, even though seven days prior to the call the OMB was told, "hey hold up on aid to Ukraine, yo. Trump says." Call happens, Morrison is chill and the lawyer puts it on the super secret server even though that is a no-no due to security concerns due to it might get out and mess up support? If the aid had already been approved prior to the 18th, then what was the concern? Why would he care what Ukraine thought about the US unless it might be that Ukraine thinks that doing a favor for the President in exchange for pre-approved military aid is unsavory?

I notice the journalists are calling it a transcript. If it didn't come direct from that super secret server and is signed by every single person who sat in on that call, it is still a redacted memo. Ellipses matter.

23 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

What are your questions. Sorry - missed them. 

Here's my post that you ignored by posting conspiracy theories, but here's the question I asked you:

Do you not believe the sworn testimony of multiple military officers, combat veterans, and career diplomats that were appointed to their position BY trump and have been corroborated by paper trails? And you instead believe an unqualified hotel magnate that donated a million bucks to trump's inauguration to get the ambassador position?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Here's my post that you ignored by posting conspiracy theories, but here's the question I asked you:

Do you not believe the sworn testimony of multiple military officers, combat veterans, and career diplomats that were appointed to their position BY trump and have been corroborated by paper trails? And you instead believe an unqualified hotel magnate that donated a million bucks to trump's inauguration to get the ambassador position?

Well, that's a good and complic$#*(&%^Q </beep>

10 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Conspiracy theories? The Socratic Method? I know some of you are very comfortable in never-challenged wisdom. But that is no way to go through life. 

Believe them about what? That a threat to foreign aid was made to Ukraine? It was. It followed an earlier threat to Ukraine aid by the Obama Administration if they didn't get rid of a pesky, corrupt prosecutor. 

I think the question is whether the threat rose to the level of a crime warranting impeachment where prior instances did not. No? 

Selective prosecution is highly discouraged in American jurisprudence. We need to separate the wheat from the chaff. How did this go farther than when the Obama administration made a similar threat. Get there and there are grounds and evidence for impeachment. Ignore it at your peril. And, in the end, there will be no conviction and removal. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Fuck You 2

Yes, really. That's exactly what you're saying. You're saying the legitimacy of impeaching a President depends on the level of support impeachment receives from members of that President's own party. Own your words.

It’s exactly what he’s saying. So long as the presidents party doesn’t break ranks, then gosh, impeachment is bad. And shame on the other party.
In a democracy we call it an open mind. And a resignation that there is not a lick of difference between D's and R's. It is just a team affiliation. A circus that keeps people's minds penned into an artificial construct called political parties. A pox on both their houses. 
D v. R is lazy thinking. 

No, there’s a fucking difference. One of those parties is inciting people to murder folks like me. Maybe you’d like to go shopping at an El Paso Walmart with me?
People with names like me are having their families ripped apart and their children imprisoned in a gleeful masturbatory hate-fest by that party.
The deadliest anti-Semitic attack in our history happened a year ago, spurred on by that rabid anti immigrant and anti other rhetoric.
So, with zero due respect, go fuck yourself. Maybe your ass isn’t in the crosshairs. Great for you. How about you give a fuck about the rest of us?
Oh, and I loved your Kavanaugh quote. You don’t even get the irony of him describing EXACTLY why we’re dealing with as being “what impeachment is made for.”
Remember, I used to generally be Republican. If you dont realize the actual and ongoing criminal threat Trump and the GOP represent, you’re willfully blind.
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

Believe them about what? That a threat to foreign aid was made to Ukraine? It was. It followed an earlier threat to Ukraine aid by the Obama Administration if they didn't get rid of a pesky, corrupt prosecutor. 

Believe them that the sanctioned avenues for diplomacy were being subverted to enable trump and rudy to pursue personally important goals instead of nationally important goals. The officer appointed by trump to be the foreign policy expert on Ukraine, Lt Col Vindman, was cut out of the decision making process in favor of a man who had no credentials, experience, or security clearance, and is outside of the reach of public oversight. 

THAT is the key issue with this, and the issue I have with your position. You continue to claim that what happened was normal and typical foreign policy via normal channels - a claim wholly unsupported by evidence, and directly refuted by the sworn testimony and paper trail of multiple career officials appointed by trump himself. 

And yet, you continue to use the both sides fallacy to justify this unacceptable behavior by handwaving away facts and claiming that we've done worse (again unsupported by evidence in your posts). That's intellectually dishonest, and not the Socratic method. You're not engaging with any of the (supported with evidence and citations) points we're raising and just pushing your position - even after your position has been challenged by the material facts of the situation. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, there’s a fucking difference. One of those parties is inciting people to murder folks like me. Maybe you’d like to go shopping at an El Paso Walmart with me?
People with names like me are having their families ripped apart and their children imprisoned in a gleeful masturbatory hate-fest by that party.
The deadliest anti-Semitic attack in our history happened a year ago, spurred on by that rabid anti immigrant and anti other rhetoric.
So, with zero due respect, go fuck yourself. Maybe your ass isn’t in the crosshairs. Great for you. How about you give a fuck about the rest of us?
Oh, and I loved your Kavanaugh quote. You don’t even get the irony of him describing EXACTLY why we’re dealing with as being “what impeachment is made for.”
Remember, I used to generally be Republican. If you dont realize the actual and ongoing criminal threat Trump and the GOP represent, you’re willfully blind.

Anytime Brisket. My sister, as part of the Red Cross, went to El Paso in the aftermath and her stories are moving. El Paso is developing a sense of community that will no longer tolerate racism. El Paso is moving in the right direction, thanks to the people of El Paso standing up and saying not in my town. I have no tolerance for bullies in my life or in the lives of others. In my mind, bullying is Trump's greatest flaw. It encourages division at a time where we need unity. He is out next year, if we make it happen in the election. If we sleepwalk through life and politics again, this nation may be lost. 

I used the Kavanaugh quote applauded by Biden to show how similar the cronies are in both parties. 

My ass is in the crosshairs every single day. Supporting Sanders invites all sorts of comments by both parties. So with all due respect, I celebrate you if you have the ability to fuck yourself. And I am not willfully blind - I lost eyesight in one eye due to an unfortunate accident. But thank you for caring, Mr. Former Republican. You and Liz must have a lot in common. How about you work for the little guy this time rather than a bunch of uniparty neoliberals (which, for the uninitiated, is a product of the University of Chicago libertarian economics department gurus). Neoliberalism has gutted this nation. Time for a change and perhaps some genuine hope this time. 

• Fuck You 3

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Believe them that the sanctioned avenues for diplomacy were being subverted to enable trump and rudy to pursue personally important goals instead of nationally important goals. The officer appointed by trump to be the foreign policy expert on Ukraine, Lt Col Vindman, was cut out of the decision making process in favor of a man who had no credentials, experience, or security clearance, and is outside of the reach of public oversight. 

THAT is the key issue with this, and the issue I have with your position. You continue to claim that what happened was normal and typical foreign policy via normal channels - a claim wholly unsupported by evidence, and directly refuted by the sworn testimony and paper trail of multiple career officials appointed by trump himself. 

And yet, you continue to use the both sides fallacy to justify this unacceptable behavior by handwaving away facts and claiming that we've done worse (again unsupported by evidence in your posts). That's intellectually dishonest, and not the Socratic method. You're not engaging with any of the (supported with evidence and citations) points we're raising and just pushing your position - even after your position has been challenged by the material facts of the situation. 

I want to spend some time with your quote before responding, since you have more than passing knowledge and that should not be buried in the cheerleading.  To be continued. 

I hate to say it but politicians are political and always looking for an advantage. That is the game they play at the expense of the citizens. So, no - personal gain in the form of a political advantage is not compelling unless it was somehow unique. 

Our foreign policy establishment and the IC does not like Trump interfering with the networks they have developed and mined through the years. The first question is what axe, if any, is the official grinding. If there is no axe, how does that official see Obama's threats to Ukraine? Should they both be punished or did Trump enter a different realm with his threat? Foreign policy is filled with intrigue we used to call diplomacy. Look there and you will see where the bodies are buried. Essentially, if the action by the Obama Administration was given a pass (and it was widely reported and celebrated as a victory by Biden) for threatening aid to Ukraine, we need to specifically identify how this is different and worthy of impeachment. In building a case, the issue of selective prosecution must be addressed for the American people. Or find another ground to impeach him.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Essentially, if the action by the Obama Administration was given a pass (and it was widely reported and celebrated as a victory by Biden) for threatening aid to Ukraine, we need to specifically identify how this is different and worthy of impeachment.

Again, you're comparing apples to assholes here, and parroting a right wing talking point. Please cite your claim that Obama withheld aid that was specifically authorized by an act of Congress. 

29 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Anytime Brisket. My sister, as part of the Red Cross, went to El Paso in the aftermath and her stories are moving. El Paso is developing a sense of community that will no longer tolerate racism. El Paso is moving in the right direction, thanks to the people of El Paso standing up and saying not in my town. I have no tolerance for bullies in my life or in the lives of others. In my mind, bullying is Trump's greatest flaw. It encourages division at a time where we need unity. He is out next year, if we make it happen in the election. If we sleepwalk through life and politics again, this nation may be lost. 

I used the Kavanaugh quote applauded by Biden to show how similar the cronies are in both parties. 

My ass is in the crosshairs every single day. Supporting Sanders invites all sorts of comments by both parties. So with all due respect, I celebrate you if you have the ability to fuck yourself. And I am not willfully blind - I lost eyesight in one eye due to an unfortunate accident. But thank you for caring, Mr. Former Republican. You and Liz must have a lot in common. How about you work for the little guy this time rather than a bunch of uniparty neoliberals (which, for the uninitiated, is a product of the University of Chicago libertarian economics department gurus). Neoliberalism has gutted this nation. Time for a change and perhaps some genuine hope this time. 

El Paso is developing a sense of community that will no longer tolerate racism? 

Fuck off troll. 

This Washpark “horn” is just a fucking troll sent here to fuck with us. El Paso is and has always been one of the most racially tolerant cities in the country. Yet this asshole shows up and claims his sister was in the Red Cross, went to El Paso, and now tells moving stories about El Paso FINALLY developing a sense of community after some deranged white kid asshole from the exurbs of Dallas shot up the place.

Reminds me of Chrispy troll. Probably the same East European asshole getting paid to fuck with Americans. 

What a load of horseshit. Please do continue to tell me how “both parties are the same” when one of them is actively inciting the imprisonment of brown children and racist murder.
In the crosshairs my ass - nobody’s showing up at a Walmart to gun down Bernie supporters.

And do go on with how modern liberalism - you know, that thing that’s kept Europe out of huge wars for 75 years, opened the world to trade, lifted hundreds of millions out of starvation, increased lifespans...that modern liberalism? Yeah...what we had before was VASTLY superior. Let’s go back to that. We’re already most of the way there, but with the celebrated ethnonationalism. Let’s to WWI again, it was fun!

Nobody’s buying your bullshit. If we don’t stand firm for the rule of law and against authoritarianism, we’re fucking worthless.

What a load of horseshit. Please do continue to tell me how “both parties are the same” when one of them is actively inciting the imprisonment of brown children and racist murder.
In the crosshairs my ass - nobody’s showing up at a Walmart to gun down Bernie supporters.

And do go on with how modern liberalism - you know, that thing that’s kept Europe out of huge wars for 75 years, opened the world to trade, lifted hundreds of millions out of starvation, increased lifespans...that modern liberalism? Yeah...what we had before was VASTLY superior. Let’s go back to that. We’re already most of the way there, but with the celebrated ethnonationalism. Let’s to WWI again, it was fun!

Nobody’s buying your bullshit. If we don’t stand firm for the rule of law and against authoritarianism, we’re fucking worthless.

Anybody want to take a stab at the 19 Republican senators that you think would vote to convict?

I’m sorry. Whom are you addressing that to? I assume that there are posters claiming that a senate conviction is likely to occur? Good luck finding any. Otherwise, what’s the point of the question? It’s like “HAHA MOTHERFUCKERS!!! YOU CANT EVEN PROVE A POINT THAT YOU ARE NOT MAKING!!!”

You can say that again.

4 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Nope. Find a crime - like we found in Watergate. Explain it. Show why it represents a fundamental break between what voters wanted to happen in this Presidency and what was delivered. Show that it is illegal and we have prosecuted and removed others for the same conduct. 

We are talking about taking the vote away from the citizens and removing their selection (using the rules of selection we use in Presidential elections). Impeachment should be rare and for the most heinous abuses of power. We are not there yet. 

There doesn't have to be a crime! Abuse of power can not be tolerated by our system of government so it is in the constitution to remove presidents that do so if it is egregious enough to warrant it.  Shut up if you don't understand that is enough to remove a bad actor from the presidency. Sheesh, you are either dense or purposely obtuse. Let the process play out as it should and quit clutching your pearls. 

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Trump will not be convicted by the Senate. Not a chance in hell. So why are we tearing apart the nation? What is the goal if removal is extremely unlikely?  Wouldn't looking at the 2020 race and the candidates be a more productive exercise? Especially if removal of Trump is the most pressing issue in your mind?

I think this nation has far greater problems than Trump. 

The American people gave the House to the Democrats because the Republicans could not be trusted to act as a check on this president. The House is simply doing what the American people support and put them in office to do.

What the Senate does is a different story, but I disagree there's not a "chance in hell." Right now I'd say the chance is 1/3 or 1/4.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

There doesn't have to be a crime! Abuse of power can not be tolerated by our system of government so it is in the constitution to remove presidents that do so if it is egregious enough to warrant it.  Shut up if you don't understand that is enough to remove a bad actor from the presidency. Sheesh, you are either dense or purposely obtuse. Let the process play out as it should and quit clutching your pearls. 

Except the investigation was entirely legitimate. The Biden's are shady as fuck. Joe used his influence for personal gain and probably got an investigation stopped on behalf of his son.

You don't want to get investigated? Don't trade policy for personal favors.

Breaking news, the whistleblower was kicked out of the White House for leaking and is a partisan Democrat. I mean, who could have seen that coming? 

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

Republicans were real dumbasses for wanting everything made public.   

Or maybe not.  When shit hits the public airwaves, it may provide cover for some to bail on Trump.  

Bro, this is another Mueller report. It's going nowhere. Are you just going to impeach again after he's reelected?

• Fuck You 6

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Bro, this is another Mueller report. It's going nowhere. Are you just going to impeach again after he's reelected?

Memba a less than a week ago how you were adamant there was no quid pro quo because that was what Sondland said.   I memba.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

There are Republicans on those committees, Republicans asking those witnesses questions.  You do realize that if any of the various testimonies already given were positive for Trump, they would have been leaked, and then promoted by Trump and Fox News like crazy.