2019-2020 NBA Season Thread

Goo Punch

10 hours ago, WJC88 said:

On the radio call, they were discussing AD having an injury. Y'all didn't notice anything on the broadcast? If he's injured, how will that impact game 6?

They said he has a bruised heel that he aggravated in the 1Q.   He was barely moving by the 4Q but still made a couple plays.    I hope its not anything worse but if he cannot go it will make this thing VERY interesting going forward.

15 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I bet this is an extra special one considering the only player that the lakers drafted on the team is the one that laker fans don’t want to give a ring to

Draft picks are assets.  They turned those assets into AD.  That’s how you do it.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yea I don’t really understand that as a criticism. 

“Yea I’m not gonna hire the best guy for this job because he wasn’t an intern for us.”

Exactly. Draft picks for top teams are just assets. They use them to get proven players. Kind of the opposite of what Boston did who hoarded all these picks with nothing to show for it.

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Yea I don’t really understand that as a criticism. 

“Yea I’m not gonna hire the best guy for this job because he wasn’t an intern for us.”

You can only win a certain way or it doesn't matter obviously. Then, we must automatically bring up that Jordan is the GOAT.

6 minutes ago, Harrison Stafford said:

I didn’t watch any of the NBA finals for the first time in 55 years and didn’t miss it.  The TV ratings indicated the finals had 48% less viewers than last year.

The NBA is saddened to hear about your lack of viewership and is looking into sucking your dick next year so you'll watch.