2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

3 minutes ago, elfenix said:

this isn't the republican debate where we discuss things republicans have only tried to destroy for the last 40 years.

These aren't republican or democrat issues.

These are American issues that are going to destroy our country.   The two party system alone is exceptionally dangerous, and not to mention we continue to ignore major factors affecting our future and don't address them like we should.

Edited by McCroskey

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Strike what I said earlier about Delaney and De Blasio being good speakers on camera. Booker is the only one here I’d consider a “natural” politician, although a few others have had good performances for other reasons.

Booker has by far the best charisma on that stage, for whatever that's worth.

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

HELL YES SAUDI ARABIA PROTECTING AQ

this is why Gabbard is a worthwhile candidate

aq hates the Saudi regime who hates them back with a fucking vengeance. There is no greater hatred in the world than those 2 groups. Not even tx ou/ believe it. 

Tulsi is a bit of a one trick pony but god damn it's a good trick. If you don't agree with her stance on foreign wars, you're a fucking idiot. I'm glad she is shining some light on that whole issue, even if fleeting. And I wish other politicians on both sides had the courage to say what she's saying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Tulsi is a bit of a one trick pony but god damn it's a good trick. If you don't agree with her stance on foreign wars, you're a fucking idiot. I'm glad she is shining some light on that whole issue, even if fleeting. And I wish other politicians on both sides had the courage to say what she's saying.

She's full of shit, though.  She's shameless.

14 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Delaney is a Republican shitcunt

They apparently gave Liz the rest of the night off after she hit for the cycle.

Liz is a cunt.   Just let her campaign die.

Edited by immamac
edited to true intent
  • Fuck You 7

booker has a perpetual deer in the headlights look. i think he has the worst presence on the stage save the crazy Ryan guy.

I don’t think he’s blinked his eyes once.

It’s creepy. But he does have pretty eyes so he’s got that going for him.

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

She's an apologist for Assad and refuses to answer whether he has committed crimes against the Syrian people. Fuck her, literally and figuratively. 

Edited by suddenly shaggy

just a heads up for those saying/hoping the "next" debate will have fewer candidates - the "requirements" don't really change until the debate after next.  the end of july debates i think allow the same crew.
there are 6 dem debates in 2019 alone.

Oh hell. 6 of these this year?