2020 Democratic Debates Watch Thread

bad_teammate

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

To further this point, Trump got elected by proposing a bunch of bullshit that sounded good but didn’t scare people. The Democrats are going to scare people into four more years of Trump. Going to war over these aggressive policies is going to backfire.

Yep.  Slow Motion Car Crash.   

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

That’s a new one Liz. Would like to see some info in the pharma nafta intersection. 

Aren't you supposed to be the expert, bud? lol Jesus

(look up how Nafta 2.0 increases drug patent protection timetables)

Edited by bad_teammate

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Fair enough.  My apologies.  Bernie just has me so fired up tonight.  I told my girlfriend to get the fuck out if she was going to say anything nice about her insurance company!!!!

EAxMrPVUEAAKuQ6.jpg

love to destroy my personal relationships

To Defend Bernard

• Like 1

When all is said and done, I liked Liz' "Why would you run for President if you're just going to talk about what can't be done".  Best moment of the night.

Make that claim, that you are going to swing for the fences, but you're going to be ethical and fight corruption and drain the swamp, and I can live with the idea that not getting some of the overreach will be fine.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

It will be utterly staggering if we end up with 3 different Presidents who committed to bring troops back from Afghanistan and failed to do so.

I think I already posted this but don't remember what thread it was...what will be the first presidential campaign when a candidate doesn't pledge to bring all the troops home from Afghanistan and/or Iraq?  2040?