2020 DL Princely Umanmielen

Machinator

6 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

It wasn't team Dele, the team is on a social blackout. It was Tunmise Adeleye, a 5* 2021 recruit that is adept at trolling Princely specifically. The below was posted in the 2020 thread.

i like him popping back on Twitter during the season to troll Princely

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

LOL so one SEC sack equals 7 Big 12 sacks?  LOL  have fun not doing shit in Gainesville

Don’t get me wrong, Princely is a moron that gave us a few funny gifs with Jimbo...  but he’s not wrong.  Poona and Omenihu are examples of guys that had great tape against good teams, they had conference accolades, they performed well at the senior bowls... yet moronic gms didn’t see them as high or mid round draft pics.  

With that said, I’ll eat crow if Princely is ever a significant contributor at UF, let alone sniffing the draft.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1

Just now, victory88 said:

Don’t get me wrong, Princely is a moron that gave us a few funny gifs with Jimbo...  but he’s not wrong.  Poona and Omenihu are examples of guys that had great tape against good teams, they had conference accolades, they performed well at the senior bowls... yet moronic gms didn’t see them as high or mid round draft pics.  

We haven't had a legit DE leave us since Omenihue .. It's up to the player not the conference..atleast that's what i choose to believe

• Like 1

I felt that Princely was a project, but had the potential to develop into a good player after several years working with Giles. The potential also existed for him to end up like Shep and wash out after a year because he possessed those same exact clown tendencies with a craving for attention. Let him saber rattle and talk all the trash he wants, it's irrelevant.

• Like 1

Michael Sam was the SEC co-defensive player of the year. Had double digit sacks in the SEC and basically went undrafted from the SEC.

NFL GMs didn’t want the mega-attention of the first openly gay player being drafted. But he was 6-7th round at best with his speed.

21 hours ago, Thiefery said:

LOL so one SEC sack equals 7 Big 12 sacks?  LOL  have fun not doing shit in Gainesville

Funny that SEC schools are recruiting against Texas, but not aggy in the state. Also, we would have beat the shit out of Florida last year.