Deadpool 2

elfenix

1 hour ago, BERT said:

But he's not dead yet. Logan happened in the future. 

Maybe that is how he started losing his healing powers, in some adventures with DP. If the old flicks are to be believed, it isn't like he was growing old, for a very long time.

I liked it, but am not sure I would pay to see DP3 at a theater. The first one was better for me, although I enjoyed seeing some new characters from the MCU come to the big screen.

I just am not sure that the "breaking the 4th wall" will still be as funny etc for a 3rd movie.

5 hours ago, bamachine said:

Spoiler, Matt Damon is also in the movie. He plays one of the rednecks that Cable encounters when he first pops back in time. When he stole their truck and beer.

Yep and the other guy is the “pirate” from Dodgeball 

Saw it Friday.  Was fantastic, but think they stop here and don't make a 3rd.  I did see something about an X Force movie that includes Deadpool being made at some point in the future.. Loved the X men trainee football jersey he wears to meet the kid.  

On 5/15/2018 at 10:52 PM, Michael Knight said:
On 5/15/2018 at 10:02 PM, GottaB said:
Josh Brolin is going to be in the top two comic movies of the year.  Well done.  Not bad for a Goonie

It's not gonna beat black panther

I’m sure an outright racist like Cable didn’t go see Black Panther.

Ryan Reynolds Says 'Deadpool 3' Might Not Happen -- Here's Why ...

May 2, 2018 - According to Reynolds, he feels Deadpool's cinematic future lies in a more Avengers-style team-up film. ... Zazie Beetz Talks Going 'Head-to-Head' with Ryan Reynolds in 'Deadpool 2' (Exclusive) ... Ryan Reynolds Perfectly Reacts to 'Deadpool' Oscar Snub -- See What He Said!

I'm not sure why Marvel wouldn't want to take my money..?

• 1 month later...

So fox has embraced Deadpool in many ways. Today I’m walking by the electronics section in wallyworld, and there’s a display promoting Deadpool 2 on dvd and download, and there’s a bunch of older fox movies like predator and Edward scissorhands and alien but the packaging has Deadpool on it. Like the alien one, his head is peeling open like the face sucker egg, and on predator it’s him holding a water gun. 

Pretty creative way to sell Deadpool as well as some back catalog favorites. 

I guess this happened a while ago and got dragged back out for the home release. Was it talked about here?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

19 minutes ago, Buffsoldier said:

I'm still giggling a little bit at the line when they were in the prison:
"With this collar on, my superpower is just unbridled cancer. Give me a bow and arrow and I'm basically Hawkeye."

There were so many great lines like that.