Texas Tech @ Texas: Who Gives a Flying Tortilla Fuck (11am - Fox)

Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

can you someone explain what Matt wells was bitching to the refs about early on AFTER his team stopped us on 4th down?

He was bitching that the center was moving the ball wgen making calls. He was then but not now. 

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

I'm not an sec fan ya loser just a Gator fan.

Still, it's a 1000 times better conference and product than the shit 12.

Every tackle isn't targeting there. Every close call isn't reviewed. Every flag isn't discussed for 2 mins. 

Meanwhile the rig12 plays a championship game rematch in Arlington's famous glory hole world because Jerry wanted the cotton bowl so bad.

SEC SEC SEC

Im just a FL fan.  Lol.  STFU with your conference smack you SEC dicksucker.  Texas can win this shitty asstastic conference then bitch.  Luckily the powers at UT are a lot fucking smarter than you.  Bc bitching about the conference would be a great look right about now...

3 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I’m not defending the coaching at all. I’ve defended the DB’s, who I think are very talented but all injured. I also think it’s ridiculous to blame these injuries on coaching.

Injuries happen, sometimes in bunches and sometimes to specific position groups. That has nothing to do with coaching.

Plenty of areas to criticize this staff on but blaming them for injuries and bad mouthing the DB’s saying they all suck is childish.

This staff has done a horrible job this year

I 100% agree that injuries happen, but Washington is putting these players in shitty positions. Did Sterns have an injury history from hs? I legit don't know and am wondering. I know Foster didn't, but he's always wanting to make the espn highlights hit. 

4 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I’m not defending the coaching at all. I’ve defended the DB’s, who I think are very talented but all injured. I also think it’s ridiculous to blame these injuries on coaching.

Injuries happen, sometimes in bunches and sometimes to specific position groups. That has nothing to do with coaching.

Plenty of areas to criticize this staff on but blaming them for injuries and bad mouthing the DB’s saying they all suck is childish.

This staff has done a horrible job this year

It has everything to do with the players being out of position from the get go. That's totally coaching. Are you that dense or are you Michelle Herman?

• Like 1

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

Bubble screens work for everyone but us 

Because every other team runs them where the receiver catches the ball moving forward and with better blocking schemes.  We throw them to a guy standing still and usually ask him to beat a guy who is honing in on him one on one. 

Here is a fun stat I looked up last week.

the 9 previous times since 2008 that we were down by 13+ and either tied the score, or took the go ahead score,  the other team scored  on the very next posession  6 of the 9 times.

and we are gonna let it happen here again  making it 7 of the 10 fucking times we have overcome a 14 point lead we gave up a score on the very next fucking drive.  This team is infuriating