EPL 2020-21

Firemans4Horn

On 12/5/2020 at 8:32 AM, HornOnTheBayou said:

This makes sense, because on Sunday morning NBCSN is showing very important programming that everyone wants to watch. They're showing *checks notes* monster car rallies and car auctions.

They also had a foxy boxing soccer game.

On 12/5/2020 at 9:32 AM, HornOnTheBayou said:

This makes sense, because on Sunday morning NBCSN is showing very important programming that everyone wants to watch. They're showing *checks notes* monster car rallies and car auctions.

Rage. NBC is fucking up the one thing they were doing well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Arsenal’s offense is like watching an ESPN classic game from 1984. Lot’s of aimless crossing from the wings. 

3 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

If only they had Özil in their squad. And Jack Wilshere.

To be fair, if they had Jack, it really would have been much different than today, he would have been hurt and unavailable to play.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, Captain Ron said:

You guys only see what you want to. Fans of other clubs are making a much bigger deal out of Arsenal's struggles than their own fans are.

As a Spurs fan I love seeing those cunts struggle! And I'm sure they are pissed the Spurs that kicked their asses Sunday

Edited by WillUSAF

2 hours ago, WillUSAF said:

As a Spurs fan I love seeing those cunts struggle! And I'm sure they are pissed the Spurs that kicked their asses Sunday

Yep.  Its not fun being an Arsenal fan right now.  It seems like we have been struggling for most of the last decade. 

One of the only things that makes it bearable is to remember that even though Arsenal is not living up to its own standards, we have still won four FA Cups in the last decade and a handful of other trophies.  During that same time, spurs have had some of their best squads ever  yet have absolutely nothing to show for it . . . because they're spurs.  

4 hours ago, Ollie Slatt said:

Yep.  Its not fun being an Arsenal fan right now.  It seems like we have been struggling for most of the last decade. 

One of the only things that makes it bearable is to remember that even though Arsenal is not living up to its own standards, we have still won four FA Cups in the last decade and a handful of other trophies.  During that same time, spurs have had some of their best squads ever  yet have absolutely nothing to show for it . . . because they're spurs.  

HEY NOW!!! lol.......we are great this year too but I'm nervous about the end of the year

On 12/8/2020 at 7:51 AM, WillUSAF said:

This Tottenham rollercoaster has an aggy vibe to it. 

Who knows, maybe they finally break through.

• Haha 1