Louisiana at Iowa State

Al_4_ISU

Just now, Al_4_ISU said:

Death, taxes, Campbell teams sucking out the gate

The QB is less than impressive, and yeah, he has 22 starts and credit in the bank of QB assessment; but wholly fuck, he's not helping his team much.

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

These guys are awful we should win convincingly 

we havent even played a down yet.  might wanna simma down with that kind of talk.  

A lot of Texas is the same team that finished the regular season 7-5 last year, yes we beat a top 10 team in the bowl, but still we only won 8 games. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

Doesn’t that fat fuck Bear on ESPN have Iowa State as a playoff team? One of the worst ESPN developments over the last few years is them trying to make that asshole and Marty the Hillbilly “personalities.”

Heather Dinich (fitlump's 8th cousin somehow) and Beth Mowins.  Nothing else is in the same quadrant of the galaxy.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, pops said:

I didn't think ESPN could possibly make their scoreboard and ticker any worse.  I was wrong.  

The in-game graphics with the fat/ puffed up numbers look like shit too.

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

And that’s why I’m never a fan of us calling fair catches.

if we had a DISCIPLINED team and a good returner, I have no problem with it.

But if you are really bored, you should go check how many times Texas has returned the ball since the implementation of the fair catch 25 yard line rule....

we have an INORDINATE amount of returns to less than the 25 and/or a fucking holding/block in the back call bringing us back to the 10 yard line to start the drive.

I would rather just fucking start at the 25 everytime rather than let kids who clearly havent had the rules of kickoff and punt returns beaten into their heads making decisions.

• Hook 'Em 1