Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

8 minutes ago, blacklab said:

hey fucker I'm an expert at UT football, and my kids basketball team beat Herman's kid's team so I'm an expert on Herman as well. 

yea but do you if lincoln riley is scared to death of tom herman?  because looch knows for a fact that saban is scared to death of jimbo.  he knows shit.

4 minutes ago, blacklab said:

hey fucker I'm an expert at UT football, and my kids basketball team beat Herman's kid's team so I'm an expert on Herman as well. 

Just be glad that you didn't have to play against CTJ's kid. He's tenacious. Unfortunately, he is also a little unaware and has no clue why the opposing team's best player threw the ball at his face. And don't even get me started about the bleachers.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spindletop said:

This is exactly the environment that you want to bring a guy like Zach Evans into.

And there's zero likelihood Damieon George is going to sign with Alabama. He might not know that yet, though.

Can’t wait to watch A&M play Auburn at home in two years and see Evans cuss out Jimbo then do the SlO’Neal walk of shame back to the locker room while George commits a back breaking penalty to kill aggy’s last minute drive that would’ve  got them within 8 for the backdoor cover just like Jimbo planned.

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Can’t wait to watch A&M play Auburn at home in two years and see Evans cuss out Jimbo then do the SlO’Neal walk of shame back to the locker room while George commits a back breaking penalty to kill aggy’s last minute drive that would’ve  got them within 8 for the backdoor cover just like Jimbo planned.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Elam is an East Texas baller who got tired of watching the aggy D get beat by a freshman QB.  He cold cocked Slo'Neal for being a pussy and leaving the field after being benched.  Jizzbo knows that without Slo'Neal and Demas, his recruiting will suck even more.  Jizzbo took up for Slo'Neal and suspended Elam.  

2 hours ago, blacklab said:

This reminds me of Houston private school basketball and the team my, then 4th grade, daughter played against was coached by Jeff Van Gundy.  WTF!

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

This update on Ngata (the RB from Folsom, CA) from HammLite is fucking magnificent. 

Asked what his feeling on Ngata is we get this gem. 

It was A&M for sure over the summer. I have not personally talked to him since the Arizona State visit, so I will check around. But I think it will still be A&M.

I have no new information: Advantage A&M.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

Liucci

In reply to jbintx •  3:09p 

Staff

AG

jbintx said:

Lol.You guys realize you're posting made up crap from a longhorn site that got the story completely wrong Right? This is what happens when dumb rumors on message boards take on a life of their own. Entertaining but WRONG.

This time's a thousand. It's so disappointing to see so many trip all over themselves at a ridiculously exaggerated rumor and want to think/assume things are falling apart. You do realize that this is 1000% Longhorn exaggerates and that the Texas coaches are actively trying to spin this to prospects this week. The little scabs in their recruiting offices are probably screenshotting 'TexAgs' as we speak for 'proof.' 

And we have our own sitting here going "Someone needs to ask Jimbo damnit!!!" as if there's some sort of meltdown that 'demands addressing!' 

This sense of doom and panic is all so crazy to me. Even I'm kind of stunned by it, to be honest. Team that lost its three best players on offense and had a couple of disastrous injuries, lost six of its seven best players on D and lost two games to top-10 (including No 1) early in the season and everyone forgets last year's finish, the way they're recruiting, the head coach's track record and everything else along the way because, well, a team repacking a LOT hasn't been very impressive against arguably one of the best offenses and perhaps the best team in the country and a team LOADED with veterans on defense that did the same thing to a projected top-10 draft pick at QB and boasts arguably the best defensive front in college football. 

We wanted the Ags to be better early in the season. They haven't been due on large part to self-inflicted mistakes. They'll get better. I get the frustration. But some of you have got to stop. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

The fight? One player - a youngster - didn't handle the loss or being taken out of the game well. One guy. A couple of veterans put him in check (it was actually in no way physical) and that's that. Actually made me feel good about to hear that. Tells me that the locker room is EXACTLY where you want it. Elam wasn't involved in any way, so that part was wrong too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Aggy is the exact opposite of most fanbases. NOTHING is the head coach's fault. Jimbo is an offensive genius, a master program builder, a phenomenal game-day coach, and an unrivaled recruiter.

When their season tanks, it can’t be Jimbo. His offensive philosophy has worked in “multiple leagues” and his game-planning is without equal. It can’t be a lack of talent—Jimbo has stocked the roster with elite prospects all over the field.

Jimbo is a sitting national championship coach who has an unfinished trophy to prove it. The only thing left is to blame the players. Yes, it must be the players’ fault for being lazy and stupid. That’s the only explanation. In fairness, they have a point. Any player who chooses to play for aggy clearly isn’t the brightest bulb in the box.

Know who else has 2 MNC rings, 1 as a coordinator and 1 as a head coach just like fisher?

Chizik.  Obviously Jimbo is headed for great things.  

3 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Liucci

Staff

AG

jbintx said:

Lol.You guys realize you're posting made up crap from a longhorn site that got the story completely wrong Right? This is what happens when dumb rumors on message boards take on a life of their own. Entertaining but WRONG.

This time's a thousand. It's so disappointing to see so many trip all over themselves at a ridiculously exaggerated rumor and want to think/assume things are falling apart. You do realize that this is 1000% Longhorn exaggerates and that the Texas coaches are actively trying to spin this to prospects this week. The little scabs in their recruiting offices are probably screenshotting 'TexAgs' as we speak for 'proof.' 

And we have our own sitting here going "Someone needs to ask Jimbo damnit!!!" as if there's some sort of meltdown that 'demands addressing!' 

This sense of doom and panic is all so crazy to me. Even I'm kind of stunned by it, to be honest. Team that lost its three best players on offense and had a couple of disastrous injuries, lost six of its seven best players on D and lost two games to top-10 (including No 1) early in the season and everyone forgets last year's finish, the way they're recruiting, the head coach's track record and everything else along the way because, well, a team repacking a LOT hasn't been very impressive against arguably one of the best offenses and perhaps the best team in the country and a team LOADED with veterans on defense that did the same thing to a projected top-10 draft pick at QB and boasts arguably the best defensive front in college football. 

We wanted the Ags to be better early in the season. They haven't been due on large part to self-inflicted mistakes. They'll get better. I get the frustration. But some of you have got to stop. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

The fight? One player - a youngster - didn't handle the loss or being taken out of the game well. One guy. A couple of veterans put him in check (it was actually in no way physical) and that's that. Actually made me feel good about to hear that. Tells me that the locker room is EXACTLY where you want it. Elam wasn't involved in any way, so that part was wrong too.

This coming from the same person who said the Texas locker room was in disarray.

4 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Liucci

Staff

AG

jbintx said:

Also Billy, I doubt the Texas staff has to tell recruits about a locker room fight after they got a first row seat of that shit show last Saturday.

2 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Yes, Texas recruiting office is focused on screenshotting TexAgs, and the coaches are spending all their time talking about a fight at A&M.

THAT, my friends, is how you score top 5 classes consistently.

It’s what Bama has been doing for years. 

I’ll have you know that according to the impeccable Billy Liucci that Nick Saban can’t sleep at night due to the powerhouse that Jimbo Fisher is building in the Station.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Liucci

Staff

AG

jbintx said:

D34t2EEXoAAXjSY.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

this narrative cracks me up... Bear Bryant with Saban as DC and Jimbo as OC would go 8-4 at aggy. It doesn't mean shit what coaches did at other more or less normal places. you are aggy, that is the problem   

Close.

Bear Bryant and gene stallings went 1-9,  7-2-1, 9-0-1 (with a post season ban for recruiting violations)  and 8-3. 

Ok, stallings was a player not coach, but point stands that with Bear their average record would be 7-3... round up to 8-4

Close.
Bear Bryant and gene stallings went 1-9,  7-2-1, 9-0-1 (with a post season ban for recruiting violations)  and 8-3. 
Ok, stallings was a player not coach, but point stands that with Bear their average record would be 7-3... round up to 8-4
now do Stallings as aggy coach. he won a natta at bama iirc after he left aggy.

13 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Close.

Stallings coached at aggy and went 27-

-45-1.

His wiki is completely aggy for his tenure at aggy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Stallings