Jump to content
Machinator

Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Recommended Posts

I mean, you people are looking at Haynes King and laughing, justifiably. I had the exact same initial reaction. But then I was floored by the fact that he had the balls to put Leon O'Neal on the same list after him having 2 years on campus playing in games. I mean, I realize it's a recruiting list, but no sane person would go back to the Mack Brown era and talk about a guy who at this point is a complete bust and can't break the 2-deep. What a coup! 

Guys, let me tell you how amazing it was for Tom Herman to flip Daniel Young for his transition class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 11:08 AM, texifornia said:

 

I like that the Texas Takeover guy jokingly asks if their response will be that he is #1 in their hearts and then they unironically respond with that and see no issue with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

9. Leon O'Neal ('18)

During the stretch run to Fisher's first Signing Day in Aggieland, the head coach and newly-hired defensive coordinator Mike Elko found themselves in one of the country's most visible recruiting battles. The Ags battled both Clemson and Alabama for the Houston-area defender and eventually won out. There was a brief stretch in which even O'Neal himself may have thought he would be playing for Dabo Swinney, and he was just hours away from boarding a plane for Tuscaloosa before canceling a final-weekend official. Landing Leon was a big deal for Fisher and the Ags not only because he was one of the nation's top safety prospects but also because winning such a high-profile fight was particularly important at that point in time. 

Lulz.  Even the regards on Texags know Slo-Neal sucks.  
 

Lots of out of state mercenaries on that list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2020 at 10:45 AM, Mdhorn said:

Looch talking about championships without contending for the conference since joining the SEC and maybe only once in his lifetime.   Spoiler: aggy hasn't won a NC in his dad's lifetime, including the full scale cheating days--they aren't winning one now.  Hey looch, for the reality challenged, can you show us how you beat Harry Potter at quidditch?

Uh.....don't forget who he's talking to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looch has got to be on Surly payroll for our amusement.
The crazy thing is how many people are on the Texags payroll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Updawg said:
14 hours ago, EastTexan said:
Looch has got to be on Surly payroll for our amusement.

The crazy thing is how many people are on the Texags payroll.

including one Mulva Dolores Luicci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Updawg said:
16 hours ago, EastTexan said:
Looch has got to be on Surly payroll for our amusement.

The crazy thing is how many recruits are on the Texags payroll.

fify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 10:56 AM, Lobwedgephil said:

There have been some pretty big defensive line signings in the still-young Jimbo Fisher Era in Aggieland, but few have made a bigger statement than when the Aggies were able to rally and ink Arlington Lamar standout Bobby 'Tre' Brown six weeks into Fisher's tenure. Long story short, Texas A&M managed to sign the state's most dominant defender at a position of dire need

Brown was #18 in the state by 247C; he was 9th in Billy's list, behind Slo'Neal and 3 UT defensive signees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, you people are looking at Haynes King and laughing, justifiably. I had the exact same initial reaction. But then I was floored by the fact that he had the balls to put Leon O'Neal on the same list after him having 2 years on campus playing in games. I mean, I realize it's a recruiting list, but no sane person would go back to the Mack Brown era and talk about a guy who at this point is a complete bust and can't break the 2-deep. What a coup! 

He put fucking Vernon Jackson, who will never play a game of college football, on the list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This page just makes me want to remind people, when The All-American decided they needed a Texas A&M beat, they signed Texags to cover it. 

So, I mean, just in case you were ever tempted to subscribe to the All-American or take their opinion on things seriously. That's whose perspective they're getting and re-publishing when the subject of A&M comes up. Fucking Texags.

Edited by SwanderedTalent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SwanderedTalent said:

This page just makes me want to remind people, when The All-American decided they needed a Texas A&M beat, they signed Texags to cover it. 

So, I mean, just in case you were ever tempted to subscribe to the All-American or take their opinion on things seriously. That's whose perspective they're getting and re-publishing when the subject of A&M comes up. Fucking Texags.

I believe you mean The Athletic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

He put fucking Vernon Jackson, who will never play a game of college football, on the list!

True, but he’s got O’neal on there specifically for this stellar anti-sip Twitter game.  So the list is kind of a “#1 in our hearts”, per usual. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

The All-American is the college football publication that rolls up to The Athletic. 

My bad. I'd rep you but I'm all out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

My bad. I'd rep you but I'm all out. 

I got no problem with interposing the two-- if people want to hold the entire publication (The Athletic) accountable for the business decision(s) of Stewart Mandel and vote with their wallet, I am totally OK with that. 

It (aligning with Texags) is not something I think of frequently but when I do, I get reflabbergasted every single time. There is no healthy amount of exposure to Texags for a nominally serious journalistic entity. The Athletic/The All-American has Internet AIDS now.

Edited by SwanderedTalent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I got no problem with interposing the two-- if people want to hold the entire publication (The Athletic) accountable for the business decision(s) of Stewart Mandel and vote with their wallet, I am totally OK with that. 

It (aligning with Texags) is not something I think of frequently but when I do, I get reflabbergasted every single time. There is no healthy amount of exposure to Texags for a nominally serious journalistic entity. The Athletic/The All-American has Internet AIDS now.

I ended my subscription once that arrangement was announced. Felt good doing it and don't give one shit if it went unnoticed by them. I can read any article of interest by finding it on places like Surly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

This page just makes me want to remind people, when The All-American decided they needed a Texas A&M beat, they signed Texags to cover it. 

So, I mean, just in case you were ever tempted to subscribe to the All-American or take their opinion on things seriously. That's whose perspective they're getting and re-publishing when the subject of A&M comes up. Fucking Texags.

I just wonder how long that partnership will last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I ended my subscription once that arrangement was announced. Felt good doing it and don't give one shit if it went unnoticed by them. I can read any article of interest by finding it on places like Surly.

I did the same, and that bridge is permanently burned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

This page just makes me want to remind people, when The All-American decided they needed a Texas A&M beat, they signed Texags to cover it. 

So, I mean, just in case you were ever tempted to subscribe to the All-American or take their opinion on things seriously. That's whose perspective they're getting and re-publishing when the subject of A&M comes up. Fucking Texags.

I've been basically a day 1 subscriber to The Athletic and had no clue their CFB subsite was called The All American

For what it is worth, I think this is the direction they move moving forward where they have CFB schools with independent coverage they can leverage for a lower cost than just paying a writer full time to cover the school. It isn't a bad option for them. 

For what it is worth they seem to not post info very often from TexAgs compared to the other schools/writers I see on their CFB page.

19 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I got no problem with interposing the two-- if people want to hold the entire publication (The Athletic) accountable for the business decision(s) of Stewart Mandel and vote with their wallet, I am totally OK with that. 

It (aligning with Texags) is not something I think of frequently but when I do, I get reflabbergasted every single time. There is no healthy amount of exposure to Texags for a nominally serious journalistic entity. The Athletic/The All-American has Internet AIDS now.

The Athletic is backed by a huge amount of VC funding (like $70m raised, crunchbase is being weird or I would give you an exact number), went through Y Combinator, has raised money from a ton of different VCs and wants to make money.

They can't really keep adding more people if they want to make money back for their investors long term so deals like this with independent carriers make sense with their business model. As it currently stands this looks like the only CFB team they have this kind of relationship/setup with 

We all know TexAgs is shitty, and Stewart Mandel should know better, but look at the bigger picture from their standpoint and understand WHY they picked the only real A&M "independent" publication (not affiliated with a newpaper or other network like 247, Rivals, SBNation, etc) 

Let's see if their Texas A&M coverage changes in 2020. Most of the TexAgs stories appear to be a game story followed by maybe 1 "general" story per month. in December they had an article in early Dec from them that was a general article, a game preview and a game recap article. 

in Jan they had a season review article

in Feb so far they have had 2 specific recruit articles. 

 

Edited by NoName

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, NoName said:

I've been basically a day 1 subscriber to The Athletic and had no clue their CFB subsite was called The All American

For what it is worth, I think this is the direction they move moving forward where they have CFB schools with independent coverage they can leverage for a lower cost than just paying a writer full time to cover the school. It isn't a bad option for them. 

For what it is worth they seem to not post info very often from TexAgs compared to the other schools/writers I see on their CFB page.

The Athletic is backed by a huge amount of VC funding (like $70m raised, crunchbase is being weird or I would give you an exact number), went through Y Combinator, has raised money from a ton of different VCs and wants to make money.

They can't really keep adding more people if they want to make money back for their investors long term so deals like this with independent carriers make sense with their business model. As it currently stands this looks like the only CFB team they have this kind of relationship/setup with 

We all know TexAgs is shitty, and Stewart Mandel should know better, but look at the bigger picture from their standpoint and understand WHY they picked the only real A&M "independent" publication (not affiliated with a newpaper or other network like 247, Rivals, SBNation, etc) 

Let's see if their Texas A&M coverage changes in 2020. Most of the TexAgs stories appear to be a game story followed by maybe 1 "general" story per month. in December they had an article in early Dec from them that was a general article, a game preview and a game recap article. 

in Jan they had a season review article

in Feb so far they have had 2 specific recruit articles. 

 

If memory serves, the first, or damned near first, article they published at The AA after the texags deal was a fucking puff piece regarding why ATM and others left the Big 12 and why Texas is a big bad meanie. Fuck that entire enterprise. I’m a start-up guy and supporter and I would still love nothing better than to see their entire venture collapse on itself and disappearing on a ball of flames. I said as much when I got the “tell us why you left” email, to which I received no further response. It was petty and cathartic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NoName said:

For what it is worth, I think this is the direction they move moving forward where they have CFB schools with independent coverage they can leverage for a lower cost than just paying a writer full time to cover the school. It isn't a bad option for them. 

I appreciate your response but I don't agree with very much of it

Note the bolded part. This, to me, is one of the key problems with the arrangement. This model isn't what Mandel proposed when The All-American was announced (specifically Mandel-- I only subscribed to The Athletic for CFB coverage, and specifically because I've always liked his agenda-free, low-bullshit 10,000-fit view of how the sport operates). It was pitched to users literally as "fuck SI/ESPN/all these places that are laying off the writers you've read for 25+ years, we'll aggregate them here if you're willing to pay for that kind of content". 

He gave no indication that part of that strategy included recruiting fansites to provide content, either because he didn't intend to do that (I hope), or because he didn't think it would bother people to get the chocolate of "fucking idiot homers raving about Haynes King" in the peanut butter of "the best single source for actual legitimate CFB journalism". 

I appreciate but don't really care about The Athletic's financial backing. "Oh well it's to improve their bottom line" doesn't excuse either the bait-and-switch feel of the Texags alignment, or extending the All-American's imprimatur to the juvenile and transparently malicious way they report on recruiting. Texags is so far beyond the pale that you can't simply hire out the few sane, clinical pieces they write and disavow the vast majority of what they do. It doesn't work that way. 

Mandel hired a lot of independent beat writers for the other beats. The AA's Texas writer doesn't have any obvious ties to the school that I can remember. To my recollection, that's actually the most common profile for the beat writers: independent, somewhat disinterested journalists. That is appropriate and attractive in light of what Mandel said The AA was supposed to be about; the alternative of leaning on the rah-rah fan perspective Texags.com provides isn't, and if you can't see the difference, then that's where we fundamentally disagree.

Simply put, I think you seriously underestimate the toxicity of Texags.com and Billy Liucci. I grant it may be better known to us than the majority of AA readers, but that doesn't change its existence. They're absolutely beyond excuse and I won't spend a dime on anyone or anything that puts its arm around them and says "these guys are oooooo-kay!"

NOTE: I can separate this topic from the A&M recruiting thread if it is obnoxious to anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I appreciate your response but I don't agree with very much of it

Note the bolded part. This, to me, is one of the key problems with the arrangement. This model isn't what Mandel proposed when The All-American was announced (specifically Mandel-- I only subscribed to The Athletic for CFB coverage, and specifically because I've always liked his agenda-free, low-bullshit 10,000-fit view of how the sport operates). It was pitched to users literally as "fuck SI/ESPN/all these places that are laying off the writers you've read for 25+ years, we'll aggregate them here if you're willing to pay for that kind of content". 

He gave no indication that part of that strategy included recruiting fansites to provide content, either because he didn't intend to do that (I hope), or because he didn't think it would bother people to get the chocolate of "fucking idiot homers raving about Haynes King" in the peanut butter of "the best single source for actual legitimate CFB journalism". 

I appreciate but don't really care about The Athletic's financial backing. "Oh well it's to improve their bottom line" doesn't excuse either the bait-and-switch feel of the Texags alignment, or extending the All-American's imprimatur to the juvenile and transparently malicious way they report on recruiting. Texags is so far beyond the pale that you can't simply hire out the few sane, clinical pieces they write and disavow the vast majority of what they do. It doesn't work that way. 

Mandel hired a lot of independent beat writers for the other beats. The AA's Texas writer doesn't have any obvious ties to the school that I can remember. To my recollection, that's actually the most common profile for the beat writers: independent, somewhat disinterested journalists. That is appropriate and attractive in light of what Mandel said The AA was supposed to be about; the alternative of leaning on the rah-rah fan perspective Texags.com provides isn't, and if you can't see the difference, then that's where we fundamentally disagree.

Simply put, I think you seriously underestimate the toxicity of Texags.com and Billy Liucci. I grant it may be better known to us than the majority of AA readers, but that doesn't change its existence. They're absolutely beyond excuse and I won't spend a dime on anyone or anything that puts its arm around them and says "these guys are oooooo-kay!"

NOTE: I can separate this topic from the A&M recruiting thread if it is obnoxious to anyone else.

Great post.

My single biggest issue with the texags stupidity from The AA is different than yours. My issue is that the alignment offers a tinge of legitimacy to a site that is as crooked and dishonest as any site in the history of the Internet. Most other fans don't have a clue about aggies, much less the improprieties of texags. They'll see their stuff and assume it is established.

It's like hearing Geoff Ketchum do interviews on national radio shows as a "journalist" and a reputable source regarding UT athletics. Neither Billy Liucci or Geoff Ketchum are worth the sweat it would take to beat them into a coma. They're terrible people doing terrible things, and anyone giving guys like that credence should also go fuck themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I think the only fair and balanced solution is to create a Surly association with the Athletic. And let Randolph Duke supply all of the content.

Listen, I have processed this humor. It's a good joke. But jesus christ man, don't joke about that regardless. This is dangerous thinking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

My issue is that the alignment offers a tinge of legitimacy to a site that is as crooked and dishonest as any site in the history of the Internet. Most other fans don't have a clue about aggies, much less the improprieties of texags. They'll see their stuff and assume it is established.

Absolutely. I think I hinted at this but didn't address it directly. You can't be Mr Serious Journalisming a la Mandel and then say "also Texags". I personally felt burned to have contributed money to support an endeavor and then have said endeavor turn around and say "and now that our brand is established, we're going to embrace an entity that has always been the exact opposite of what we said we wanted to be".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I appreciate your response but I don't agree with very much of it

Note the bolded part. This, to me, is one of the key problems with the arrangement. This model isn't what Mandel proposed when The All-American was announced (specifically Mandel-- I only subscribed to The Athletic for CFB coverage, and specifically because I've always liked his agenda-free, low-bullshit 10,000-fit view of how the sport operates). It was pitched to users literally as "fuck SI/ESPN/all these places that are laying off the writers you've read for 25+ years, we'll aggregate them here if you're willing to pay for that kind of content". 

He gave no indication that part of that strategy included recruiting fansites to provide content, either because he didn't intend to do that (I hope), or because he didn't think it would bother people to get the chocolate of "fucking idiot homers raving about Haynes King" in the peanut butter of "the best single source for actual legitimate CFB journalism". 

I appreciate but don't really care about The Athletic's financial backing. "Oh well it's to improve their bottom line" doesn't excuse either the bait-and-switch feel of the Texags alignment, or extending the All-American's imprimatur to the juvenile and transparently malicious way they report on recruiting. Texags is so far beyond the pale that you can't simply hire out the few sane, clinical pieces they write and disavow the vast majority of what they do. It doesn't work that way. 

Mandel hired a lot of independent beat writers for the other beats. The AA's Texas writer doesn't have any obvious ties to the school that I can remember. To my recollection, that's actually the most common profile for the beat writers: independent, somewhat disinterested journalists. That is appropriate and attractive in light of what Mandel said The AA was supposed to be about; the alternative of leaning on the rah-rah fan perspective Texags.com provides isn't, and if you can't see the difference, then that's where we fundamentally disagree.

Simply put, I think you seriously underestimate the toxicity of Texags.com and Billy Liucci. I grant it may be better known to us than the majority of AA readers, but that doesn't change its existence. They're absolutely beyond excuse and I won't spend a dime on anyone or anything that puts its arm around them and says "these guys are oooooo-kay!"

NOTE: I can separate this topic from the A&M recruiting thread if it is obnoxious to anyone else.

This is a fantastic post, seriously. Well deserved +rep

EVerything yous aid is absolutely fair. I looked at every one of the teams they highlight on their CFB page (36 teams) and the only one that I saw where there was an agreement like this with another site's byline was A&M. Here are those schools.

WxlVBuQh

 

Quote

Simply put, I think you seriously underestimate the toxicity of Texags.com and Billy Liucci. I grant it may be better known to us than the majority of AA readers, but that doesn't change its existence. They're absolutely beyond excuse and I won't spend a dime on anyone or anything that puts its arm around them and says "these guys are oooooo-kay!"

Hey, I agree 100%

Let's see what changes next year with CFB coverage and if they keep that agreement moving forward or they hire their own dude. For what it is also worth, their A&M coverage, based on comments, gets a pathetic number of responses. 

 

Edited by NoName

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Great post.

My single biggest issue with the texags stupidity from The AA is different than yours. My issue is that the alignment offers a tinge of legitimacy to a site that is as crooked and dishonest as any site in the history of the Internet. Most other fans don't have a clue about aggies, much less the improprieties of texags. They'll see their stuff and assume it is established.

It's like hearing Geoff Ketchum do interviews on national radio shows as a "journalist" and a reputable source regarding UT athletics. Neither Billy Liucci or Geoff Ketchum are worth the sweat it would take to beat them into a coma. They're terrible people doing terrible things, and anyone giving guys like that credence should also go fuck themselves. 

You think Liucci is a terrible person?  I think he’s just a typical fuckface aggy, but I don’t know that he’s ever done anything terrible like Ketchum.  That guy is a real piece of shit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

You think Liucci is a terrible person?  I think he’s just a typical fuckface aggy, but I don’t know that he’s ever done anything terrible like Ketchum.  That guy is a real piece of shit.  

He's a professional liar. He lies on every front, to every person he interacts with, and he does so by choice in order to make money. That's a piece of shit in my view. Has he stolen money from a charity? I don't know, but I think it's a safe assumption that he's done shit like that or worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

He's a professional liar. He lies on every front, to every person he interacts with, and he does so by choice in order to make money. That's a piece of shit in my view. Has he stolen money from a charity? I don't know, but I think it's a safe assumption that he's done shit like that or worse.

george costanza seinfeld GIF
 

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

You think Liucci is a terrible person?  I think he’s just a typical fuckface aggy, but I don’t know that he’s ever done anything terrible like Ketchum.  That guy is a real piece of shit.  

I guess it depends on what your personal calibrations are for considering someone a piece of shit. A guy who willfully lies and supplies disinformation, regardless of the content or subject for personal gain at all other cost is a piece of shit to me. Alex Jones is a piece of shit to me. Televangelists who line their own pockets are pieces of shit to me. Billy Liucci is a piece of shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

He's a professional liar. He lies on every front, to every person he interacts with, and he does so by choice in order to make money. That's a piece of shit in my view. Has he stolen money from a charity? I don't know, but I think it's a safe assumption that he's done shit like that or worse.

He also smells kinda funny, for what it's worth. Not sure what product he's applying to himself, but whatever it is, there's way too much of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

He's a professional liar. He lies on every front, to every person he interacts with, and he does so by choice in order to make money. That's a piece of shit in my view. Has he stolen money from a charity? I don't know, but I think it's a safe assumption that he's done shit like that or worse.

Well, he is taking money from unsuspecting retards. Is that a crime? YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

They'll see their stuff and assume it is established.

Lucci would pay to write these puff pieces, just to have something positive and from a respected source floating around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Well, he is taking money from unsuspecting retards. Is that a crime? YMMV

The only crime is to let suckers keep their money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

He also smells kinda funny, for what it's worth. Not sure what product he's applying to himself, but whatever it is, there's way too much of it.

Aggy-Perfume.jpg

h/t @OrdBuckeye

Edited by Viper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

He's a professional liar. He lies on every front, to every person he interacts with, and he does so by choice in order to make money. That's a piece of shit in my view. Has he stolen money from a charity? I don't know, but I think it's a safe assumption that he's done shit like that or worse.

All true but I'm willing to back any good web guy and some writers to start up a surlyaggy.com site to compete for those millions of 9.95's he's raking in each month.  

The writing part is easy.

aggy has the #1 ranked class in CFB.  They signed an unprecedented class consisting of the top 26 players in the nation:

#1 player nationally Haynes King-- #1 QB in Texas and the nation.  aggy went toe to toe in the heavyweight SEC battle with powerhouse SECe Tennessee for a huge head to head win that shook the football landscape around the country.  He was egregiously under-ranked by the BOMC but the proof is in his ranking by surlyaggy.  Jimbo is the whisperer and he just crowned his next champion  

#2 player nationally Demond Demas-- #1 receiver and best player to ever play the position, #2 in Texas and the country, who better for the #1 QB to throw to.  Also egregiously underrated by some other services because the BOMC denied him playing football his senior year.  Disgusting. This was an MMA showdown of champions where aggy literally went back-to-back-to-back-to-back 129 times with every single program in the country for a head to head win.  Saban, Smart, Dabo, OU, fOSU, all of Florida, and that other unnamable little 12 school had no chance when jimbo came calling.

#3 ......

........#26 player nationally Jordan Jefferson-- You simply cannot underrate his commitment no matter how had the BOMC tries, he has wanted to come to aggyland for years and would have signed in middle school if it were possible.  Numbers were getting tight in the end but the anchor of this class managed to hang on, edging out someone who will get portaled to make room for the 26th best player in the country and this unprecedented  aggy class. Jimbo and company simply outclassing the rest of the country, mainly Saban and the other guys to the west.

 

Fucking easy money 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was tried by someone, I forgot who.  Once aggy figured out it wasn't a genuine red ass who owned the business, they all left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RabidM said:

It was tried by someone, I forgot who.  Once aggy figured out it wasn't a genuine red ass who owned the business, they all left. 

It was blacklab/shaggy and the site was dirtyolsarge. Maybe immamac could try it. He’s an actual aggy, though I’m not sure which of them would claim him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

You think Liucci is a terrible person?  I think he’s just a typical fuckface aggy, but I don’t know that he’s ever done anything terrible like Ketchum.  That guy is a real piece of shit.  

What did Ketchum do? Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Goodman said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12316323

Ha. Yes, he allegedly used the money from the Cole Pittman charity golf tournament to pay his substantial back taxes to the irs. Of course that’s just a rumor that almost certainly really happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...