This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

Posted (edited)

White guys out there conducting a masterclass in getting their ass kicked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/1buyutw/wrestlemania_handicap_match_at_the_pool/

I can never figure out when the fuck  reddit videos  will autoplay, and whether they will be muted or not. Seems completely random.

Edited by Blotto

On 3/8/2024 at 1:43 PM, Dnaguy said:

My only complaint is that when he finally came out around the counter that he didn’t say:

”Well alright motherf*cker. Have it your way.”

before then proceeding to whoop that ass.

Now that would have been the Burger King chef’s kiss.

True, but the "Suck my dick!" after the KO punch was a nice touch.

• Hook 'Em 1

How that dude get the puffy coat off so fast in between punches?  I admire getting the footing so correct wearing those goofy ass slippers, but like between the 0:10 and 0:13 mark, he somehow loses a rather substantially volume jacket.  Whuh happen?  

17 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

How that dude get the puffy coat off so fast in between punches?  I admire getting the footing so correct wearing those goofy ass slippers, but like between the 0:10 and 0:13 mark, he somehow loses a rather substantially volume jacket.  Whuh happen?  

spacer.png

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

dgdfu6l-d8939ea7-66e6-4097-b3c3-a4eca409

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Makes me sad to see what 6th St has become.  That place was amazing in the late 90s. 

Now you've got all these little wannabe thug pussies starting all this shit, and none of them can fight a lick anyway.  I mean, if you want to fight all the time, can you at least learn how?

• Hook 'Em 4

52 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Makes me sad to see what 6th St has become.  That place was amazing in the late 90s. 

In which 90s? The 1990s? I was a bouncer/barback/bartender on 6th street in the 1990s. It wasn't any better, we were just younger. 

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

In which 90s? The 1990s? I was a bouncer/barback/bartender on 6th street in the 1990s. It wasn't any better, we were just younger. 

It’s like that every weekend now, that definitely wasn’t the case in the late 90’s early 00’s.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Was watching the CMT Awards the other night and that huge guy "Jelly Roll" singer with face tats that make Post Malone looks classy, who looks like he has one of those aired-up sumo costumes you see at drunken corporate events, but it's his actual body.  Shouts out during his award acceptance speech, "I'll see y'all out on Sixth Street tonight to celebrate."  And a part of me really wanted to go down there to see what kinda shit he would start as a shitkicker (bad) country singer who looks like he wants to be known as the toughest guy on Cell Block C.  

Every fucking time we go meet out of town investors at the convention center or one of the hotels for dinner or whatever, I tell them "Take off your badge so the homeless can't tell you're from out of town...they'll still hit you up but at least you can blend in."  And then "Do not fucking go to Sixth Street, I know the hotel guy and the brochure and all that shit says it's our 'entertainment district', it is not for folks our age...don't go."  And invariably, get a text the next day, "Hey we went to Sixth Street, that place is crazy.  Saw two fights, a handgun, one dude with a trident, and a rabid dog."  Some people just gotta learn the hard way.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

yeah… in the early aughts I was a bouncer at several places in the black heart of dirty 6th between Trinity and Brazos and saw plenty of hood rat shit on a nightly basis.  

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

And invariably, get a text the next day, "Hey we went to Sixth Street, that place is crazy.  Saw two fights, a handgun, one dude with a trident, and a rabid dog."  Some people just gotta learn the hard way.

I think plenty of normal people would still consider that a great night.  it’s a spectacle for sure but it’s part of the appeal.  

19 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Was watching the CMT Awards the other night and that huge guy "Jelly Roll" singer with face tats that make Post Malone looks classy, who looks like he has one of those aired-up sumo costumes you see at drunken corporate events, but it's his actual body.  Shouts out during his award acceptance speech, "I'll see y'all out on Sixth Street tonight to celebrate."  And a part of me really wanted to go down there to see what kinda shit he would start as a shitkicker (bad) country singer who looks like he wants to be known as the toughest guy on Cell Block C.  

Every fucking time we go meet out of town investors at the convention center or one of the hotels for dinner or whatever, I tell them "Take off your badge so the homeless can't tell you're from out of town...they'll still hit you up but at least you can blend in."  And then "Do not fucking go to Sixth Street, I know the hotel guy and the brochure and all that shit says it's our 'entertainment district', it is not for folks our age...don't go."  And invariably, get a text the next day, "Hey we went to Sixth Street, that place is crazy.  Saw two fights, a handgun, one dude with a trident, and a rabid dog."  Some people just gotta learn the hard way.  

The only reason 6th Street should be mentioned in anyone's list of things to do in Austin should be to say "don't go to 6th Street."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I'm 90% sure Maggie Mae's is still there.  I did enjoy the live music down there many moons ago-Steamboat, Maggie Mae's, 311, et. al.  But about 15 years ago, the whole thing just went sideways.  Other then Parkside for dinner or a daytime SXSW show, we never ventured back and told everyone we knew from outta town to stay away.  

It's going to be very interesting, or quite disturbing, to watch what unfolds as Stream Realty closes those bars one by one and see what the clientele do with their newly found spare time and lack of booze.  

I remember being somewhere in Los Angeles, near the beach towns.  Was there on business and met up with a few friends who happen to be there.  And we just stumble into this bar half in the bag because it looked cheap and had a few cute girls inside.  We start drinking this flat beer and notice there's all these TV's with loops of 80's comedies playing and we were all freaked out like 'Have we been drugged?  This feels like 6th Street.'  Sure enough, we ask the bartender the name of the bar.  You guessed it........Logan's.  Traveled all that way to drink at the same dank-ass college bar.  

The head slam to the lunch table.  Much respect.  

It's tough for teachers these days because they're not really allowed to lay hands on a student unless it's a dire emergency.  Even when my wife worked with special needs kids and they'd have physical tantrums, they just sorta have to contain them and not physically confront them.  But teacher in blue shirt, his body language and facial expression was mostly "Okay, I'm not allowed to engage them physically according to Sec 5.23."  but if you look at him closely he knows shit's getting real and he's now permitted to step in, but there's a part of him that almost impressed like, "I dunno, the protector girl has great skills and composed rage and the bully girl is a little shit but she can also take a beating pretty good........let's see how this plays out..."