2019 TE Jared Wiley

texifornia

Does he project to be a better blocker, pass catcher, or a 50/50 split? He seems like he'll be a redshirt candidate.

EDIT: Handy to have a TE that has the ability to pass. Herman playing the long game!

Edited by UDontKnow

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

Does he project to be a better blocker, pass catcher, or a 50/50 split? He seems like he'll be a redshirt candidate.

EDIT: Handy to have a TE that has the ability to pass. Herman playing the long game!

Here's to hoping he shows some vision running since he is gonna be QB this year. Maybe he's the next LJH. Hook em, Jared!

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

He'll probably redshirt, but I think he said he would enroll early.

All TE's should redshirt. Very good athlete and under rated. I like his film and frame similar to the way I liked Conner and Cosmi's.

You can't coach great feet. Most the coaches new this is where he was winding up.

7 minutes ago, ckhorn said:

All TE's should redshirt. Very good athlete and under rated. I like his film and frame similar to the way I liked Conner and Cosmi's.

You can't coach great feet. Most the coaches new this is where he was winding up.

They say Liebrock.might not RS

1 hour ago, ckhorn said:

You can't coach great feet. Most of the coaches knew this is where he was winding up.

This guy begs to differ. https://twitter.com/footwork_king1

Edited by Napoleon