What was the most incriminating Hillary email?

Hugo Stiglitz

look if a kid can get locked up and go to prison for having pictures of a classified engine room that has 60 year old technology then she sure as shit can go to jail for ANY of the emails that were in her server that were confirmed to be classified.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

She may have won the Nigerian Royal Lottery and not reported the winnings. Unsure if she sent the $50,000 lottery tax payment to Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde.

2 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

look if a kid can get locked up and go to prison for having pictures of a classified engine room that has 60 year old technology then she sure as shit can go to jail for ANY of the emails that were in her server that were confirmed to be classified.

That’s not how it works.  If one person is unfairly convicted, you don’t use that as justification to jail others. Why don’t you use that energy to help that guy be freed?  Let us know when you get him out.

• Like 1

Some of the emails were classified "SAP" - Special Access Programs.  That's above Top Secret.  There's absolutely no way on earth a person with that level of security doesn't understand the implications.  Zero.  These are programs the very existence of, is deemed need to know.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

That's not the way it works.  They both got read in when they got their security clearances and understood the penalty for mishandling classified information.  He took pictures of a classified engine room knowing it was illegal and cell phone got traced back to him and he went to jail.  She knowingly put classified information into a private server knowing it was illegal but decided she was above the law and got caught then tried to play stupid mere weeks after bragging about how tech savvy she was and then playing the old, I'm just a senile grandma act.  She walks because she is Hillary Clinton.  

That's not quite accurate as to Hillary.   It's fair to say that she created a situation in which she was likely to receive some classified information on her home server, that would be sent to her by other people among a much larger amount of general, non-classified correspondence.   But there's no evidence that she intentionally put the classified information there herself.   That is, the sailor actively took a photo of classified material and took it home or whatever.   He intended to violate the law on classified info. Hillary didn't do anything actively with classified info; it was all sent to her by other people, albeit in a way that she should have expected. 

4 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

But there's no evidence that she intentionally put the classified information there herself

Other than setting up the servers in the first place?  Circumventing FOIA requests.  Nor is this how sensitive, top secret information works.  It's not a picnic basket, picking and choosing what you secure and what you don't.  

• Like 2

It doesn't matter.  The onus is on you.  Hell, if one of my buddies in the military would have sent me an email containing classified information to my gmail account.  It was MY duty to report it as a spill.  Otherwise I'm in just as much trouble.  The thing I hate the most about it is she had been around that shit for so long, she knew the fucking rules, but she played stupid.

• Like 5

The most incriminating?  Any of the 30 or so that the IG deemed was way too fucking important to let the public know about.  That's what I don't like about you Hillary defender's about her emails.  Yall try to justify it by saying well, which one was of substance.  That's not the way it works.  shit gets classified, you are taught to recognize what might be classified even if it is unmarked and it is YOUR fucking duty to protect it.  Not well, I decided it shouldn't be classified so it isn't.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, FartingMonk said:

The most incriminating?  Any of the 30 or so that the IG deemed was way too fucking important to let the public know about.  That's what I don't like about you Hillary defender's about her emails.  Yall try to justify it by saying well, which one was of substance.  That's not the way it works.  shit gets classified, you are taught to recognize what might be classified even if it is unmarked and it is YOUR fucking duty to protect it.  Not well, I decided it shouldn't be classified so it isn't.  

This part is the most maddening.  As Secretary, maybe someone in the CIA gets more classified stuff than you, but not by much.  EVERY piece of correspondence is to be treated as such.  Nor do you own any of it.  This correspondence, and the subject matter, as property of the US govt.  You don't get to pick and choose what you secure and what you don't.  And SAP.  This are off the books, "black" projects.  Need to know only.  Above top secret.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Other than setting up the servers in the first place?  Circumventing FOIA requests.  Nor is this how sensitive, top secret information works.  It's not a picnic basket, picking and choosing what you secure and what you don't.  

Nothing you've said contradicts the quote to which you were responding or otherwise strengthens the flawed comparison with the sailor case.   Beyond that, you've proven yourself to be a dishonest troll during the child border separation debate, culminating in your disappearance after badly contradicting yourself and Trump's policy reversal, so I'm not going to make the mistake of engaging with you again. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Nothing you've said contradicts the quote to which you were responding or otherwise strengthens the flawed comparison with the sailor case.   Beyond that, you've proven yourself to be a dishonest troll during the child border separation debate, culminating in your disappearance after badly contradicting yourself and Trump's policy reversal, so I'm not going to make the mistake of engaging with you again. 

Trying to goal-tend for Hillary by stating that she is indemnified of security protocols because she didn't do "anything actively" with the emails is '2+4= apple' type of wrong.  That's not how security access works.  Period.  Every person above the rank of intern with any type of security clearance knows this.  It's drilled and drilled into your head.  Every year you go through refresher training.  It's inconceivable that someone at her level didn't know what she was doing was wrong.  She even signed a nondisclosure contract regarding SCI.  This includes first, and foremost storage and housing of this correspondence.    

"never divulge anything marked SCI [sensitive compartmented information] or that I know to be SCI to anyone who is not authorized to receive it without prior authorization from the US Government department or agency that authorized my access."

Edited by BabaYaga

Come on guys, this isn’t hard.  Russia stole Hillary’s emails and put her shit on blast.

Surly there was something criminal and on the same level of all the Trump-Russia emails.

Can y’all find some George Soros to Hillary email with their plans for world domination? 

“The idea that Scott Pruitt sent a single work-related external email during nearly a year leading EPA is absurd on its face,” Justine Thompson Cowan, the Sierra Club’s pro bono consultant for the FOIA litigation, said in a statement. “That’s why the Sierra Club is demanding that EPA search Pruitt’s personal email accounts for work-related communications, or certify definitively that he does not use personal email or secretive messaging applications like WhatsApp and Signal to circumvent records retention laws.”

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Can y’all find some George Soros to Hillary email with their plans for world domination? 

No, but we have emails between her and Obama (IG report) who used a pseudonym - who earlier lied to the public and press stating he never knew of these unsecure servers and found out from a news story.  

3 hours ago, FartingMonk said:

What about somebody who knowingly and deliberately tried to mislead investigators with his SF-86?   And who somehow still ends up with access to classified information. 

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

What about somebody who knowingly and deliberately tried to mislead investigators with his SF-86?   And who somehow still ends up with access to classified information. 

Here's a quote from Kushner's lawyer

White House Senior Adviser Jared Kushner has used both a private email account and an official email address to communicate with other government officials, according to his attorney. Responding to media reports about Kushner's email habits, his lawyer said, "All non-personal emails were forwarded to his official address."

I guess it's different because Jared promises that he forwarded non-personal emails to his government address. I mean, if you can't trust the Kush, who can you trust. 

17 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Do "but her emails!" folks care that Trump's cell phone is unprotected? Or that it's been reported that some of his staff uses private email servers?

No.  Everyone who has genuine concerns about what Hillary did either knew Trump was much worse in every respect or realizes it by now.   For everyone else, the emails are just a mantra to justify their pre-existing, irrationally high level of obsessive hatred for Hillary.

Edited by Mojo Hand

1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077#efmAABABT

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view

“Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news… we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov”

“How is that not classified?” Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym. Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.”

I cannot state how huge this is, it's a cover-up involving the President of the United States. There are a lot of emails implying this, but this email states it very clearly so anyone can understand.  The email proves obstruction of justice and shows how they lied to the FBI, and likely perjury of Congress. This at the very least proves intent by her Chief of Staff.

Obama used executive privilege in their correspondence. Cheryl Mills (who was given immunity) states they need to "clean up" the Clinton/Obama e-mails because they lacked state.gov.

Additionally, Obama on video publicly denied knowing about the server. He also claimed on video that he learned about the secret server through the news like everyone else. The corruption goes all the way to the top! Obama is lying to the American public.

Hillary Clinton set up her private server to hide her pay to play deals discovered throughout these leaks, and to prevent FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests. 

Paul Combetta was hired to modify the email headers that referred to a VERY VERY VIP individual, i.e. change the name of who it was from. If you read Stonetear/Combetta story, it's easy to see this is exactly what he was attempting. He wanted to change header information on already sent mail to show "state.gov" instead of Hillary's private email address. Multiple people informed him of the infeasibility (and illegality) of it, so somewhere in the next 6 days, it was decided that simply eradicating them was the only option left.

The FBI said they could find no intent to break the law, therefore no recommendation of prosecution.  This email proves, in plain language, that there was intention, and knowingly broke the law.

Ask yourselves: Why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? We may soon find out.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

“The idea that Scott Pruitt sent a single work-related external email during nearly a year leading EPA is absurd on its face,” Justine Thompson Cowan, the Sierra Club’s pro bono consultant for the FOIA litigation, said in a statement. “That’s why the Sierra Club is demanding that EPA search Pruitt’s personal email accounts for work-related communications, or certify definitively that he does not use personal email or secretive messaging applications like WhatsApp and Signal to circumvent records retention laws.”

Did he really only send one email in a year? While having a clean room and tactical underwear? Scott Pruitt works against the EPA, not for it.  

13 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Here's a quote from Kushner's lawyer

I guess it's different because Jared promises that he forwarded non-personal emails to his government address. I mean, if you can't trust the Kush, who can you trust. 

Hey, the Kush knows not to commingle the dirty with the clean. Pruitt too apparently. 

Of course that's also why Hillary isnt dirty and instead was just a dumb old who valued easy over secure. Even she would have used a burner address for dirty deals. 

I’m afraid this is one of those things that everyone does and nothing will be done about it until something tragic happens as a result of it. Individual emails don’t have to have security classification to be potentially dangerous. Let’s say she had three separate emails on her server-one stating the President will be in NYC on a certain date, another says he arrives at a certain time, and another that he’s traveling by train. None of these individual emails would necessarily be considered classified, but possession of all three pieces of intel would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Bill Clinton said:

1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077#efmAABABT

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-04/view

This is a banned poster btw (STBnumbers), might as well start crowdsourcing him again.

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There are a bunch of innocuous documents that get labeled classified.  Like stuff dealing with personal information or scheduling.  Just because it’s classified, doesn’t mean it’s a national security issue if it gets mishandled. 

It is not up to the receiver to determine classification levels. Agree a lot of stupid shit gets classified, but that is the system and everyone who is cleared knows the rules. 

• Like 1

You muse be in an expert in SIGINT.  There's never a smoking gun message.  Our enemies make their tradecraft salaries in pattern recognition.  

For shits n' giggles, you can turn over 10 emails of your choosing to the Monterrey School (i'll help arrange it).  They can come back with your ATM PIN, alarm code at home, and secure server access passwords.  The trick isn't looking for illegally dumped information, it's that they can illegally figure out who we are.  

22 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You muse be in an expert in SIGINT.  There's never a smoking gun message.  Our enemies make their tradecraft salaries in pattern recognition.  

For shits n' giggles, you can turn over 10 emails of your choosing to the Monterrey School (i'll help arrange it).  They can come back with your ATM PIN, alarm code at home, and secure server access passwords.  The trick isn't looking for illegally dumped information, it's that they can illegally figure out who we are.  

I think you mean Fort Meade, unless the emails are in Swahili.

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There are a bunch of innocuous documents that get labeled classified.  Like stuff dealing with personal information or scheduling.  Just because it’s classified, doesn’t mean it’s a national security issue if it gets mishandled. 

What about the 30k plus emails she deleted?  

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Doubt we will ever know.  She went through and chose which ones to produce and which ones to destroy.  That is called spoliation in my line of work.

Yep. I'm curious, what is your line of work?

Cool profile pic of Trump btw

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The OPs question still hasn’t been answered. 

Because honestly who gives a shit anymore?  I mean you can't bitch about Trump and crew using But Hillary and then start this thread.

I don't recall there being anything outright criminal with the emails other than the general illegality of the entire setup.

The problem with the emails was that it reconfirmed everything everyone has known about Hillary:

1. Pimpings to Wall Street.

2.   Terrible instincts.

3.  Pimping to Morocco

4.  Brazille giving Hillary debate questions and general anti-Bernie scheming

• Like 1