Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

2 hours ago, Hard Times said:

Everyone wants to blame the QB when the numbers get worse, but fail to look at all the variables. What would happen to Trevor Lawrence's numbers if he had to play behind the Texas shitty OL? Sure Sam has been off, and the talent at WR has dropped, but Josh Moore has been good. However, I still think the biggest factor has been the OL. No QB can be successful running around for their life all game.

Dude sam misses a ton of wide open throws. Even when not pressured.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Dude sam misses a ton of wide open throws. Even when not pressured.

Yeah... PFF agrees

PFF:  " Ehlinger's accuracy this year has been spotty, too. He has the 11th-worst rate of uncatchable balls thrown over 10 yards downfield (46%). And he hasn't fared any better when throwing into a tight window, completing just eight of 54 such throws this season.  There are way too many instances where he scrambles when he shouldn’t, forcing a bad throw off structure. On those plays this season, Ehlinger ranks fourth-to-last in passing grade among FBS qualifiers "

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Scipio Tex on WVU game...      (Thanks @satyanash )

QB

Sam is hurt and throwing like it. Football isn’t a video game and a QB can’t take repeated huge shots in the pocket and in the running game without consequence over time. He has been depleted since at least Baylor and every week exacerbates his problems. He missed open receivers on the RPO hitch outside the hash and a wide open Brennan Eagles deep shot, finishing a pedestrian 15 of 31 for 184 yards and 2 touchdowns. He was particularly poor in the 1st half (9 of 18 for 87 yards), but actually threw some good deep balls in the second half that were drops or miscommunications. He was an effective runner from QB power, converting multiple 3rd downs with his legs, but his burst is gone there as well.

Dead legs, dead arm. Beat-up football player gutting it out. If the bye week isn't enough time to get the load reduction he needs, a return date with Kansas may be. Once again the key statistic for Ehlinger that belies his inefficient high-usage box score? Zero turnovers.

40 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Always blaming injuries. No excuse to miss wide open targets. Especially ones that have coverage beat by 5-10 yards. 

So injuries to legs, ribs, or to the arm have no impact on accuracy.  I suppose GG finished that game against Alabama because Colt wanted to snuggle with his girlfriend.  

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

So injuries to legs, ribs, or to the arm have no impact on accuracy.  I suppose GG finished that game against Alabama because Colt wanted to snuggle with his girlfriend.  

What's the difference between a bad QB play due to injuries vs talent in your mind?  Is one better than the other if the player is always banged up?

15 minutes ago, Nivek said:

So he's been injured all 4 years at Texas, because the inconsistency has never left his game.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

What's the difference between a bad QB play due to injuries vs talent in your mind?  Is one better than the other if the player is always banged up?

20/36, 184 yards, 0 TDS, 3 interceptions, sacked 9 times. QBR ~50. Yards per attempt 1.4.

That was a damn good QB behind a poor o-line and his WRs were better than ours.

Or maybe Colt didn’t have the talent.

7 minutes ago, Nivek said:

20/36, 184 yards, 0 TDS, 3 interceptions, sacked 9 times. QBR ~50. Yards per attempt 1.4.

That was a damn good QB behind a poor o-line and his WRs were better than ours.

Or maybe Colt didn’t have the talent.

Sam's career is almost over.  Why are you harping on 1 game as if we don't have enough data.  Your point that Sam is injured and it is affecting his play is valid, but irrelevant because he's always banged up at that point there is not difference between him sucking because of injuries or because of talent.  The end result is the same to us bad qb play.  

So I guess the one thing that maybe most Horns fans can agree on is that during the 2020 season, TEXAS has not provided very good QB results with the disclaimer that it's not Sam's fault because the OL, WR,  TE's and gameplan/playcalling have all sucked...

Edit:  And Sam's banged up

How's that... 😁 

Edited by LTtxfan

Aside from two games(I'm not even going to include UTEP) Sam was not pressured that much or often.

vs Tech - Arguably his best game of the year

27/40 - 68% completion - 5 TDs - 1 INT

1 hurry - 2 sacks - 8 pass deflected

vs TCU 

17/36 - 47% completion - 4 TDs - 1 INT

2 hurries - 0 sacks - 5 pass deflected

vs ousux

30/53 - 56% completion - 2 TDs - 2 INTs

7 hurries - 6 sacks - 4 pass deflected

vs Baylor

15/23 - 65% completion - 1 TD - 1 INT

0 hurries - 2 sacks - 3 passes deflected

vs OkSt

18/34 - 52% completion - 3 TD

5 hurries - 6 sacks - 5 pass deflected

vs WVU

15/31 - 48% completion - 2 TD

0 hurries - 1 sack - 7 pass deflected

Outside of ousux and okSt he's only been sacked 5 times and hurried 3 times. 

ousux vs okstate combined for 12 sacks and 12 hurries

Sam has just been bad when it comes to accuracy as he's always been. The only difference this year is what @4th&Five alluded to. He doesn't have a Collin Johnson, Lil'Jordan, or Duverney to bail him out as he has had. That still doesn't excuse him missing wide open targets deep and throwing low or behind receivers in the intermediate throws. He's just been bad this year for the most part with regards to hitting targets and accuracy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Aside from two games(I'm not even going to include UTEP) Sam was not pressured that much or often.

vs Tech - Arguably his best game of the year

27/40 - 68% completion - 5 TDs - 1 INT

1 hurry - 2 sacks - 8 pass deflected

vs TCU 

17/36 - 47% completion - 4 TDs - 1 INT

2 hurries - 0 sacks - 5 pass deflected

vs ousux

30/53 - 56% completion - 2 TDs - 2 INTs

7 hurries - 6 sacks - 4 pass deflected

vs Baylor

15/23 - 65% completion - 1 TD - 1 INT

0 hurries - 2 sacks - 3 passes deflected

vs OkSt

18/34 - 52% completion - 3 TD

5 hurries - 6 sacks - 5 pass deflected

vs WVU

15/31 - 48% completion - 2 TD

0 hurries - 1 sack - 7 pass deflected

Outside of ousux and okSt he's only been sacked 5 times and hurried 3 times. 

ousux vs okstate combined for 12 sacks and 12 hurries

Sam has just been bad when it comes to accuracy as he's always been. The only difference this year is what @4th&Five alluded to. He doesn't have a Collin Johnson, Lil'Jordan, or Duverney to bail him out as he has had. That still doesn't excuse him missing wide open targets deep and throwing low or behind receivers in the intermediate throws. He's just been bad this year for the most part with regards to hitting targets and accuracy.

If I may interject here lol. Baker Mayfield (I hate the cocksucker) was the most accurate QB in college football for all 3 years he was in blOwU’s system. In the browns system he’s terrible so coaching can really fuck kids up. I believe we are pointing a tad to much blame on ole Sammy boy. He’s not Colt and he never will be. What he should be though is a 65% guy with 4K yards and very few interceptions. I’m going to say some crazy shit that isn’t provable but I don’t think Vince or Colt could stop herman from losing. That narcissistic tick he has blinds him to obvious flaws in his players and game plans real fuckin bad. 

12 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

If I may interject here lol. Baker Mayfield (I hate the cocksucker) was the most accurate QB in college football for all 3 years he was in blOwU’s system. In the browns system he’s terrible so coaching can really fuck kids up. I believe we are pointing a tad to much blame on ole Sammy boy. He’s not Colt and he never will be. What he should be though is a 65% guy with 4K yards and very few interceptions. I’m going to say some crazy shit that isn’t provable but I don’t think Vince or Colt could stop herman from losing. That narcissistic tick he has blinds him to obvious flaws in his players and game plans real fuckin bad. 

Comparing pro performs to college performance is rather pointless. 

Baker got better each year of his college career

where as Sam has regressed since 2018/2019 performances 

image.png.7aff4eff0e547fdd312cf3821946c3d0.png

image.png

18 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png

So statistically he is freshman Sam but with a much much better TD-INT ratio. That tells me the issue isn’t mental, he’s making the right decisions.

3 minutes ago, Nope said:

So statistically he is freshman Sam but with a much much better TD-INT ratio. That tells me the issue isn’t mental, he’s making the right decisions.

But here is the thing, being a 4th year starter Sam also does a bad job of coming off his 1st and second reads. He doesn't do well hitting check downs when if you watch the games there are players there wide open. He's forcing balls deep and into windows he shouldn't. 

• Like 2

This is likely Sam's worst year. But some of you nimrods act as though QB hit all their open shots. Last time I watched Patrick Mahomies, he threw 3 shitty passes in a row. One he completely missed tyreek hill for a TD. And he missed him by 5 yards.

Injuries and even hits matter to a QB. Some plays Sam has just flat out not been good. The run game is inconsistent. It produces few big plays. Pass blocking while generally good also has too many whiffs. If you have an average of 4 seconds pass pro per play, which are you taking? 4 second each play or 7 and 1 seconds, respectively. Too often were 7 and 1, which can jack with a QB. 3rd and long - let's split Ingram and Brewer out.

Covid - yep everybody has that excuse. But we lost our top two WRs and switched OCs. We've got two transfer WRs, a small walk on, two guys who have been undependable and a guy who missed all of last year. We won't use our big time threats in the passing game from RB and TE positions to their full potential.

And this garbage of previous guys bailing him out is ridiculous. Yeah they made plays but that's what receivers do. In fact you'll probably be bitching about our DBs getting balls caught right off the top of their heads next game. Well if Collin and Lil Jordan can't run away from people, they're going to use their big bodies. Duvernay has a small catch radius so he's going to have to outrun em. Our WRs have not done a good job of making plays this year. And there have been a few in which passes looked poor because their effort was lacking.

The offense is a cluster due to all its parts. All inconsistent. It falls at the feet of the coaches because their decisions are making it all moreso.

On 3rd down passing situations. Wiley, Robinson, Smith, Moore and Eagles should be on the field. Every. Time. Build confidence and consistency. Then when Whittington is back you can put him in for one of the others.

• Like 1

Sam is who he is. He doesn’t have the benefit of having upperclassmen WR that can catch damn near everything.

Yup. He’s been the same good but flawed QB since his sophomore year. Teams that can take away his strengths will beat Texas. Teams that can’t will give up a shitload of yards and points and still beat Texas because Tom Herman sucks.
  • Like 1

Sam is chunk play QB, has been since USC in his freshmen year. He refuses to take 5-6 yards when it's wide open instead waiting too long on vertical routes, as he usually throws once the WR is open instead of throwing the WR open. This leads to a lot of bad throws and PBU's.

A team like ISU that likes to play a lot of 3-8 keep Sam in check because he reads defenses for shit. The only thing that helps against ISU, is their offense is not capable of beating athletic defenses, even ones that were as undisciplined as Texas under Orlando. TCU's takes chances but they take chances based on tendencies which Patterson coaches the shit into his defenders. Even a shitty DC like Grinch was able to find a flaw in the Texas offense, and exploited it fucking twice.

Hell the only reason Robinson picked up that 1st down to end the West Virginia game was because the coaching staff made him the 1st read.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

But here is the thing, being a 4th year starter Sam also does a bad job of coming off his 1st and second reads. He doesn't do well hitting check downs when if you watch the games there are players there wide open. He's forcing balls deep and into windows he shouldn't. 

this. "stretch the field! deep shots!" ugh.  Sam is late everywhere.  late on deep balls, late when he needs to check down.  He is indecisive.  It was better when he looked at the first read and if not open then his instinct was to take off.  now he is late to take off when the OL is a disaster.  I hate that he is hurt and he has a shitty OL but in Herman's crappy O, with, being kind, "subpar WR's" the QB has to know when to take off.

hopefully he gets healthy and maybe he can revert to the "dude isn't open, probably won't catch it, so I will take off and get 8 yards" O.  Eventually the D overcommits to Sam and everything gets easier.

When healthy Sam is a damn good QB but it starts with his legs.  Maybe Bijan can be what we need him to be.

Sam's career is almost over.  Why are you harping on 1 game as if we don't have enough data.  Your point that Sam is injured and it is affecting his play is valid, but irrelevant because he's always banged up at that point there is not difference between him sucking because of injuries or because of talent.  The end result is the same to us bad qb play.  

Sam’s injuries are not because of his own frailty, but due to the lack of skill around him and the hero role he is being asked to play. Statistically he is a good QB, and outside of the addition of Bijan the team around him is worse and the overall performance of the offense is reflecting that.

Your last sentence is bad. It is illogical. It does not recognize what needs to be fixed. A car out of gas and a car with a blown engine are not the same. Even if they are both inoperable, the cause and solution is not the same. Replacing Sam isn’t going to fix the offense if the WRs cant catch, the line cant block, and Tom puts Brewer out there more than Wiley or targets brewer over Moore and has our QB with more rush attempts than our stud RB.

33 minutes ago, Nivek said:

...Replacing Sam isn’t going to fix the offense if the WRs cant catch, the line cant block, and Tom puts Brewer out there more than Wiley or targets brewer over Moore and has our QB with more rush attempts than our stud RB.

Not even getting into the rest of this argument, this isn’t necessarily true. Playing a different QB might actually force Herman to call more plays that get the ball into play makers hands quickly, instead of this absurd offense where we try to make Sam a great drop back passer. And if that guy is fast and can rip a few long runs or can hit a deep ball with any semblance of regularity, even better.

Either way if what we’re getting from Sam (whether hurt or not) is the best QB on our roster, we’re proper fucked the next few years.

Edit to add: I didn’t really respond to your statement, because I don’t necessarily agree with your premise that our line can’t block and our WR can’t catch. They could be better for sure but our top 3 RB are averaging 5 yards a carry (Sam averaging 3.6 with 90 carries to their ~150) and we’ve had a couple of untimely or bad drops but way more balls just haven’t been that catchable, imo.

Edited by ChemicalHorn

If a new QB forces the coach to change his plan to cater to the talents of that QB then why did the coach not do this in the first place?   You speak of playmakers, outside of Bijan, who are the playmakers?  Wiley? Possibly.  Rojo? He was much more effective last year.

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

Sam’s injuries are not because of his own frailty, but due to the lack of skill around him and the hero role he is being asked to play. Statistically he is a good QB, and outside of the addition of Bijan the team around him is worse and the overall performance of the offense is reflecting that.

Your last sentence is bad. It is illogical. It does not recognize what needs to be fixed. A car out of gas and a car with a blown engine are not the same. Even if they are both inoperable, the cause and solution is not the same. Replacing Sam isn’t going to fix the offense if the WRs cant catch, the line cant block, and Tom puts Brewer out there more than Wiley or targets brewer over Moore and has our QB with more rush attempts than our stud RB.

His injuries go back to high school. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

He’s a better version of Stephen McGee.  Wins more, more accurate and a tough SOB.  We shouldn’t have to have transcendent qb’s to win though...

Never mention an aggy as comparison to Ehlinger.

Btw...             27-25 Fuckers !!!!!!

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I don't know if it's been agreed upon or not, but is Sam good or nah?

Sam is good and I would relish the thought of seeing what a different HC would do with Sam and this Team. 

No one in particular...maybe one who’s had experience WINNING with a VERY similarly built and performing QB...🙄😬

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

image.png

Compare those junior years for a minute. Same number of games but 100 more attempts for Sam. He was also our best run option lulz. There’s maybe 5 QB’s who have ever played college football that could handle that kind of pressure and maintain top tier results man. He’s spent 4 years now with a head coach that continually shits the bed. At some point something has to give and unfortunately it was Sam who broke down first. I could be way off here but Sam was never going to be the QB that could make a bad offense win 12 games. The system blows which we are all well aware of but I can’t bring myself to blame Sam for any of it. Call me a homer lol. 

3 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Compare those junior years for a minute. Same number of games but 100 more attempts for Sam. He was also our best run option lulz. There’s maybe 5 QB’s who have ever played college football that could handle that kind of pressure and maintain top tier results man. He’s spent 4 years now with a head coach that continually shits the bed. At some point something has to give and unfortunately it was Sam who broke down first. I could be way off here but Sam was never going to be the QB that could make a bad offense win 12 games. The system blows which we are all well aware of but I can’t bring myself to blame Sam for any of it. Call me a homer lol. 

Username  ✔

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

Crazy thought here, but could it be that the offense is bad in part because the QB is exceedingly mediocre? Shit man, in the junior year you just referenced he was throwing to two NFL WR, had a LT who likely would have likely been a first round pick if he’d declared, a possible NFL OL at the other tackle, a 4 year starter at center  and a former (1st team?) all ACC guard. And we ended up scoring less points than a mediocre Baylor offense and about the same as OkSt and Iowa St.

I get we don’t have the embarrassment of riches as an Alabama or Clemson, but NO blame? It ain’t all on Sam but it’s about time we recognize what an utter failure it that we’ve run him out for 4 years.

16 hours ago, Hard Times said:

Everyone wants to blame the QB when the numbers get worse, but fail to look at all the variables. What would happen to Trevor Lawrence's numbers if he had to play behind the Texas shitty OL? Sure Sam has been off, and the talent at WR has dropped, but Josh Moore has been good. However, I still think the biggest factor has been the OL. No QB can be successful running around for their life all game.

I love Sam to death but even in plays where he has a full 5 seconds he will just flat out miss. Dude has sucked this year and there is no way around it. WRs are constantly open down field. OU game I think Sam missed 7 deep shots to dudes who were wide open. I think it says something that his best year in 18' was the year we never even attempted a true deep ball and ranked dead last in FBS in the "explosive plays" category. I think it's impossible to win a championship with a QB like Sam nowadays.

Edited by Gigglebush
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

If a new QB forces the coach to change his plan to cater to the talents of that QB then why did the coach not do this in the first place?   You speak of playmakers, outside of Bijan, who are the playmakers?  Wiley? Possibly.  Rojo? He was much more effective last year.

Yeah I mean Herman is a fucking moron. My hypothetical wishful thinking is Herman falling into something good despite himself. His blinding loyalty to Sam is possibly gonna cost him his job though, so whatever.

Regarding playmakers - Jake Smith drops balls but he’s nails. Man beater, quick as shit. He’s the reason the offense got going on the last drive against ok st. But we never get the ball to him on sweeps, screens, etc - we’d rather use Kai money and Epps for that, apparently. Joshua Moore will be an all big 12 guy if he gets a QB that can get him the ball. We all dislike Keontay because of a couple terrible fumbles and a worse drop but the dude chews up yards pretty effectively when given the chance. Brennan Eagles is a matchup nightmare (big, strong, FAST) and would probably catch 10 TDs a year playing for a better passing game. Then we have a guy like Marcus Washington rotting on the bench - a guy almost every team in the country would’ve taken when he signed.

Part of this shit is Herman not putting guys in a position to succeed and a lesser part is Sam not being accurate enough to get the ball in a spot where they can use their talent (go rewatch our games and see him throw inaccurate screens and airmail 5 yard hitches). A more creative offensive coach would get the ball into guys hands quickly as opposed to relying on 5 step drops and longer developing routes. Maybe if Herman were forced to be more creative we’d do that. But probably not, because Herman is a fucking moron.

You can't build an offense around a QB this limited and not have it figured out within a few weeks. Our offensive scheme is good this year our senior QB is not. Face it, Sam has been the ceiling on the team this year. We are not wasting him, we are waiting for him to leave. It's sad because theres been clear regression. He wasn't this bad before.

Edited by Gigglebush

I find it odd that some go to such lengths to borderline trash Sam. Incessant bitching about his flaws and disregard for all other QBs exhibiting similar flaws. Yes, some may overlook those flaws to an extent but that's somewhat understandable knowing how hard he plays, how well he represents and cares for the university. Those same people should not find it odd that Longhorn fans come to his defense.

Regardless of what some of you dipshits say, his style of play and the QB play this offense dictates will lessen his accuracy. He's not as good as last year or even the year before but oddly enough he had great moments in our two losses. And our WRs were not especially good in either of those games. The defense and special teams were flawed too. The two fumbles were massive.

And now we're spending time on how talented our guys around him were/are. LJH so damn good he was undrafted. CJ so damn good he was a later round pick. Duvernay a 3rd rounder. But wow that one potential 1st round pick in Cosmi. So 1 first rounder on offense in Sam's 4 years. That's tremendous. Braun and Shack were so good the NFL didn't give them much respect. But hey we've got a potential draft pick at the other tackle spot but he's playing center. And probably ain't gonna be all conference.

Most of the bitchin about the offense should be directed at the staff. Obviously none of our guys are perfect. Probably few on offense are all conference. But none of the parts are playing to their supposed or even proven talent level.

But my guess is we look damn good for these last 3 games. As a team. The wildcard is the weather. I'm all for winning.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

I find it odd that some go to such lengths to borderline trash Sam. Incessant bitching about his flaws and disregard for all other QBs exhibiting similar flaws. Yes, some may overlook those flaws to an extent but that's somewhat understandable knowing how hard he plays, how well he represents and cares for the university. Those same people should not find it odd that Longhorn fans come to his defense.

Regardless of what some of you dipshits say, his style of play and the QB play this offense dictates will lessen his accuracy. He's not as good as last year or even the year before but oddly enough he had great moments in our two losses. And our WRs were not especially good in either of those games. The defense and special teams were flawed too. The two fumbles were massive.

And now we're spending time on how talented our guys around him were/are. LJH so damn good he was undrafted. CJ so damn good he was a later round pick. Duvernay a 3rd rounder. But wow that one potential 1st round pick in Cosmi. So 1 first rounder on offense in Sam's 4 years. That's tremendous. Braun and Shack were so good the NFL didn't give them much respect. But hey we've got a potential draft pick at the other tackle spot but he's playing center. And probably ain't gonna be all conference.

Most of the bitchin about the offense should be directed at the staff. Obviously none of our guys are perfect. Probably few on offense are all conference. But none of the parts are playing to their supposed or even proven talent level.

But my guess is we look damn good for these last 3 games. As a team. The wildcard is the weather. I'm all for winning.

The staff isn’t the one forcing throws and missing guys wide open deep. There are tons of reasons to bitch about the staff but sams performance isn’t one. He’s just missing them dude. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Gigglebush said:

I love Sam to death but even in plays where he has a full 5 seconds he will just flat out miss. Dude has sucked this year and there is no way around it. WRs are constantly open down field. OU game I think Sam missed 7 deep shots to dudes who were wide open. I think it says something that his best year in 18' was the year we never even attempted a true deep ball and ranked dead last in FBS in the "explosive plays" category. I think it's impossible to win a championship with a QB like Sam nowadays.

Agree with everything except for the last sentence.

Alabama NC QBs: Greg McElroy, AJ McCarron, Jake Coker, Tua Tagovailoa

Ohio State NC QBs: Cardale Jones 

Alabama CFP participant QBs: Jalen Hurts, Blake Sims

-Only Tua stands out as clearly better than Sam. 

46 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

I find it odd that some go to such lengths to borderline trash Sam. 

This thread is filled with 5x more people bending over backwards to exalt this guy as some sort of all time great QB, on par with the likes of VY, Colt, Dak Prescott, and Tim Tebow. The posts from earlier this season are embarrassing. Countless posters insisting that Sam was perfect, blameless, and being sabotaged by everyone around him. His cult like following has quieted down since its become more and more obvious that he's not special, but the truth is that his own personal fan base has made him arguably the most overrated Longhorn in recent memory. That's what happens when you feverishly insist that an inconsistent, merely above average QB is on par with actual CFB legends.

Further, the number of Texas fans and alumni who became more fanatical and dedicated to Sam Ehlinger than to Texas football is pathetic and embarrassing. The fact that so many people *still* believe that Sam would be some transcendent QB if only he had a different coaching staff is equally stupid and baseless. Like Tom Herman's track record with QBs sucks. Give me a break. VY had Mack and GDGD holding him back and he played like a demigod. Colt had older/lazier Mack and GDGD, played behind some terrible O lines, had almost no help from the RB position/run-game game planning, and he still managed to be a two time Heisman finalist, an All American, named NPOY, etc., because he's, you know, an actually great and all-time QB. You guys have seriously got to let go of this idea that Sam is some All World QB talent who's being wastedand be real with yourselves. He is who he is, not who you want him to be. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Wow! Sam isn’t the best QB UT has ever had. This idea or mindset that he is holding this bullshit fraud piece of shit add hat moron dipshit fuckad head coach named Herman is dumb. 

as the the same reason why most of of the Rocket players want out. Or JJ Watt wants out. Herman is a product of Houston. houston guys wanted him. Houston best need to mind their own business. I don’t care if my point makes no sense. Fuck off Houston money donors. You have done enough. Thank you! And please kindly fuck off

• Hook 'Em 1