Sbbruin

Colonoscopy

So I’m here and about to head back for the “procedure”. It’s been nice knowing you Shaggy/Surly.

Stupid autocorrect. 2 polyps were removed, but other wise no issues. I’m pretty damn sleepy tonight though.

I recently had my third.  My mother and her mother both died of colon cancer, so I was on the 5 year plan.  The doc found 2 polyps and wants to have a repeat performance in 2 years...or maybe it was 3 polyps and 3 years.  I'd ask my wife, but she's sound asleep now.

I was worried going in that my prep wasn't working well enough, and I'd have to do it all over again, but the doc was able to see.  Yippee!  The old method of prepping left no doubt.  It was deserving of the "makes you say holy shit" thread, sans pics.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

It was cool until the that burring shit they shot into my arm, but that didn't last long.  Ehhh ,  and I was out. Woke up my and asshole felt weird. Not the first time.

I had polyps removes from my anus when I was five. It was unusual. I had day glo stools. yellow , green, even chartreus . It hasn't manifested as full blown ass cancer as adult. But I still have it checked every year, .

I had my first colonoscopy at 31 for issues related to my deployments. The doc found and removed 2 precancerous polyps. I'm due for my next colonoscopy and not looking forward to it for...personal reasons.

Anyway, this was me during the prep

This prep is so much fun. I should just pour the water I’m supposed to drink straight into the toilet. 5 hours until I’m in La La Land. Can’t come fast enough. I’m starving. 

1 hour ago, Bert Orange said:

Doc said my colon was prettier than almost any he’s seen and recommended I get a colon agent in LA. 

Sounds like he wanted to put something in it

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper